1. What is your personality type?
2. Are you male or female?
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
The United States of America.
4. What cultural background are you?
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
I am Buddhist. My sister is atheist, my brother has no religious thought, my mother is Christian and my father is agnostic.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I've had an affinity for physicists in my life, though the military is appealing. I'm not doing much for any of it.
7. What are your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I am capable for forming bonds with anyone. I have three very good friends, all reliable and intelligent.
8. What paranoias do you have?
That if war breaks out the political opinions I have voiced online will be used against me in a second Great Purge. lolz.
9. What are your vices?
I loathe being sober.
10. What are your fears?
Old Testament God exists, and is pissed.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
We are equals, through and through.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
Uhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I can't think of anything, so I assume they don't exist.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
I didn't talk to too many people, though when I talk to them now they usually express interest in maintaining friendship. Cliques dissolve, I suppose.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
Life in general has no point. Balance is key.