1. What is your personality type?
2. Are you male or female?
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
United States of America. Same.
4. What cultural background are you?
My mother was German/Danish, my father is Native American/Italian, but my stepmother (who actually raised me) is a citizen of both America and Great Britain.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
I'm what's called an 'independent' in politics. I take what I like and combine to form my own set of beliefs. My family is the same way.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I'm currently planning on becoming a large animal veterinarian, although I might have to stick with animal surgery. Apparently, I lack the people skills required to deal with the pet owners. Go figure. I'm going to University this fall in order to study Preveterinary Biochemistry, which is one of the recommended pre-application majors for Vet School.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
Friendships with other girls tend to pick up and drop off at random times. I think they all eventually realize that I just cannot find it in myself to listen to them complain about everything. I get along with boys better, but eventually we run into trouble from their girlfriends who can't seem to understand that I'm not romantically interested. I only have a few good friends, and those work because they understand what I can and cannot stand and vice versa. I realize that sometimes they just need to vent to someone who will listen and can be objective about what they're going through, and they realize that if I say something really mean, I'm not trying to hurt their feelings. It's just something that I truly believe they need to hear.
8. What paranoias do you have?
I'm paranoid about revealing any information that can be used against me. I'm making an exception for the sake of this survey.
9. What are your vices?
Music. I absolutely cannot make it through the day without access to music of some kind.
10. What are your fears?
I'm afraid of many things. Mostly not knowing vital information, being manipulated, and clowns. Nothing should ever be that happy. I don't allow any of them to effect how I live my life. Except for my fear of my mother. I do believe that will be explained in the next question, though, so I'll leave it for now.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
Well, my father barely exists in my life. I can only count on him to notice me if I do something terribly, horrifyingly wrong or there is absolutely nobody else around and he has nothing better to do. My mother has manipulated and twisted me to the point that I generally don't trust anybody. She also used me as a test subject in her experiments on the human mind while I live with her. Half of my siblings died as infants, the other half either barely speak to me or consider me a punching bag. On a brighter note, I can count on my stepmother for anything. She is a wonderful and extremely dedicated woman who I love very much.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
True emotions that I actually feel? I don't. I'm very good at faking an appropriate reaction, though.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
Well, I only just graduated a month ago. Most of them never bother to look past my report card. I was 'that smart kid.' That was all.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
The point of life is to live it.