1. What is your personality type? I am an ENFP with strong NF. (:
2. Are you male or female? I'm a she!
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States, and United States.
4. What cultural background are you? Uhm...what do you mean? My ancestors were Italian, Irish, Scottish, Dutch, English, and French!
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Roman Catholic, and Roman Catholic. But we're very tolerant and accepting ones!
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? A big old Broadway star. And to pursue that goal, I sing. Every day. Practice!
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? With the male gender, I'm generally better at getting along with them. Guys, I've found, are generally more accepting. I love being around them - they're more fun, as well! Girls are very great - some of them. I love my close girl friends, but in general I don't like girls as much. So, in the end, I have more guy friends, but the girl friends I do have I'm closer with than any guys. Except for one guy that I'm particularly close to. The other close friends are all girls!
8. What paranoias do you have? That I don't know myself.
9. What are your vices? Boys and food. But I'm very good at controlling both. (:
10. What are your fears? Death of those I love, failure, and the apocalypse.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Great for both of my parents and also for my only sibling: my little brother!
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Doesn't bother me, but I try to come across as happy as possible.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I'm actually still in high school.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To be happy! Whatever that means to me. (: