First 30383940414250 Last

MBTI
    I???
    Enneagram
    huh sp/so

Background

1. What is your personality type? INTP
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? US for both
    4. What cultural background are you? For simplicity's sake, my family is made up of Catholic French-Canadians and Protestant German/Scottish folk.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I was raised Lutheran by my immediate family, but I suppose I'm some sort of non-denominational Christian (with frequent doubts), at this point.

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm currently unsure of my career path, but I'm in college trying to figure that out. The idea of being a teacher appeals to me, I suppose.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I've had more close female friends than male friends, but sometimes I think guys are easier to talk to. I have a small group of close friends who are all artists (and nerds, to some extent). They put up with my sudden nerdy rants, and nudge me out of the door when I'm being reclusive. Mostly, I enjoy being with them because they can make me laugh, and I can make them laugh.
    8. What paranoias do you have? When I was a kid, I was much more paranoid about my food allergies than I am today. Currently, I'm terrified of roaches. I also worry irrationally about my dogs (they're better than quite a few people I've met)
    9. What are your vices? Procrastination, moodiness, self-pity, impatience, worry, reclusiveness.
    10. What are your fears? I'm afraid of failure, of seeming unintelligent, and of embarrassing myself in social situations.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I think I have a relatively good relationship with my parents. Thankfully, they've been somewhat hands-off in terms of "instilling values" or affecting my intellectual individuality. I'm extremely grateful to them.
    My sister has always been my best friend. She has a very different personality, but we make each other laugh more than anyone else.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? The larger the group of people I have to socialize with, the more difficult it is to express emotion (or to express myself at all). But even when I'm with someone one-on-one, I mostly let my enthusiasm and humor show. I keep most of my serious anger and sadness to myself.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In high school, I was seen as a quiet, intelligent, slightly awkward nerd girl. Some people probably thought I was smarter than I actually was, because I only spoke up when I had something worthwhile to contribute. I was known as an enthusiastic Trekkie, as well.
    I don't think much has changed, to be honest.

And finally...

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? The point of my life so far has been to think, to analyze, to understand, and to laugh at the absurdity of it all. The point of life in general? I can't really say that. It's up to each individual, as far as I can see.
    Last edited by kissmyasthma; 07-04-2011 at 03:35 PM.

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INTJ.
    2. Are you male or female? M.
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? UK, UK.
    4. What cultural background are you? British On British.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? None, None.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Everything, Everything.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I don't associate with males. I have several female friendships. I have no need or urge to communicate with either gender but when I feel like talking I don't feel like talking to another man.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Death.
    9. What are your vices? Can't be bothered-ism.
    10. What are your fears? Time running out.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Flawless.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Emotions? Lol.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? A cold distant bastard / A cold distant bastard.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To die with a smile on my face.
    Veni, Vidi, Cessi.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFP
    2. Are you male or female? female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? I'm born and I still live in Italy
    4. What cultural background are you? Middle class... italian people.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? We're catholic

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I really want to be a singer, or at least working with music in someway, but I don't think my dream will come true. But I keep practicing singing and listening to music, I'd like to play an instrument but I don't know where to start. However... I'm studing to become a psychologist. But I'm not sure about my future... I keep all the options open. I'd also enjoy working with computers.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I love having male friends, but after a couple months they usually go away (I think they just want me to help them with their love affairs, and they don't really want to be friends). I have a male best friend: I know him since we were 3 years old! I think he's an ISTP but I'm not sure. We can meet after months and it's like we've met the day before. We don't need to talk, we are like telepaths. But I don't have many friends. I'm still crying about an ESFP friend. We were PERFECT together (like telepaths), but we don't go to the same school anymore and we're different... we don't meet anymore, it's like we've never been friend. And I'm jelous when she writes lovely things about her new smoked friends. My new best friend is very caring, even too much! She hugs me a lot, I don't always like it but it's ok. She trusts anyone!!! She loves the whole world! But I think she hides her personality a bit just to avoid conflicts. I like her cause she likes me just the way I am. And there's another girl I want to be friend with (don't know why... I just like her) but she's difficult, she doesn't let me know if she cares or not about me. Oh, I always write to much!
    8. What paranoias do you have? I don't like being examinated/judged. So I don't like doctors and talking in front of people I don't know.
    9. What are your vices? I'm often lazy, I can't force myself, I'm "close" to others. Sometimes I think I'm better than other people because of my values
    10. What are your fears? I'm afraid of worms and heights. Sometimes I think I will never marry and it's very scaring for me. Sometimes I'm afraid of death but not everyday.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I'm an only child. My ESTJ mum worries too much and she's too organized. I can tell her all my problems but she always thinks too pratically: I just want her to listen, not to tell me what to do! Also, she wants me to be aways happy and smiling but sometimes I need to cry negative things out! My dad is an ISTP, he's messy but authoritary and we fight a lot. He does the wrong thing but he's moved by the right reasons, I can see it. When I was little I wanted my uncle to be my dad. He is just like me, but when he married he and his wife fought with the family. So we have never met again. He's a weak person.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm controlled. I never show negative emotions (only criticism sometimes) or strong positive emotions. I just smile in the background. However there are people that makes me so happy I can't control myself (ENFPs) and few people I can feel comfortable with.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I'm still going to high school! People see me as the quiet, intelligent, good girl. Sometimes it's a problem because they assume I'm perfect (while I'm not!) and they don't even try to know me because they think I would never like them. Hey, I'm not an unreachable star in the sky! I'm a normal girl who says lots of crazy things! When I was little I was more extrovert and less sensitive about others. I was a kind of ENTP I think.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Being happy. Do all you want to do. That's the point.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type?
    ENTP
    2. Are you male or female?
    Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    USA, same
    4. What cultural background are you?
    Your basic American white person, descended from farmers on both sides
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    Not religious, although grandparents were Methodist & Catholic

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    I'm an entrepreneur but would like to change what sort of business I'm in. Real estate and web application development appeal to me. I'm not doing anything in particular to achieve future goals except working on making my current business stronger so I can sell it and move on.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I generally have an easier time befriending men although I've found most of them are not as steady friends over the long term. I usually pick friends who can keep me entertained, don't BS and are intelligent. I'd say I have about a half dozen good friends, and many acquaintances.
    8. What paranoias do you have?
    I'm terribly afraid of being in a car accident.
    9. What are your vices?
    Video games, slovenliness, and sugar.
    10. What are your fears?
    I have an ongoing fear of being ordinary.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    Positive but not too involved, on both counts.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    Emotion? In public? I don't think I've done that since high school.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    I don't think anyone actually did see me in high school. Now, I think people see me as intelligent, ingenious, maybe a little arrogant. Funny, sometimes too mean in the process. Interesting but unreliable perhaps.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    To use what I've been given to do something remarkable. I used to think I should do something to help as many people as possible, like become a social worker and tend to the less fortunate. Having tried that I realize that helping other people in such a direct way is totally draining to me. I would probably be better suited running a business that had a positive impact, although I haven't figured out exactly what that would be.
    As to life in general, I don't think anyone can prove that it has a point, so I would say just do what you can to make yourself and other people happy.
    INTPish ENTP with sporadic INFP tendencies
    (also kind of indecisive)
    4w5

MBTI
    INTJ

Backgound
    INTJ

Male

Australia.

Italian and Croatian.

Agnostic/Catholic

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    Law. Studying Law.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I tend to socialize more with females, and I have only a few best friends. I am best friends with these people because I feel comfortable around them and know there is reciprocal trust.

8. What paranoia's do you have?
    Cold and aloof.

9. What are your vices?
    Hmm... don't really have any.

10. What are your fears?
    Birds.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    Cold and unemotional.

Not very good.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    Confident and sophisticated. Same as now.

And finally....
    Hmm... Not sure.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, USA
    4. What cultural background are you? Vikings (Norwegian), Potato Creepers (German), and Sheep Sha-...Enthusiasts (Welsh)
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm atheist, my dad is Catholic, and my mom is Christian
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I want to study human psychology, be a world history teacher, or become a book writer of some sort. Right now I am studying up on things and exploring the knowledge available to me. And if all else fails, I will be a housewaifu with yet another housewaifu/househusbando, thank you very much.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have ZERO male friends because apparently they are all too "cool" to hang out with somebody like me. But I have a few female friends. About 4 1/2, the half being Billie. I'm friends with these people because they are wonderful and just fabulous people to be around.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I feel like I'm always being watched...Umm, I can't really name them all but there are too many.
    9. What are your vices? I get angered easily by injustice, I'm far too paranoid for my own good, I get scared easily, I admit I'm manipulative, and lots more including, from what my INXJ friend told me, I have some sort of natural "deadpan" look on my face. Or some sort of evil glare.
    10. What are your fears? Death
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I do not like my dad. I know that some people say "oh you love him". No. I don't. You cannot love ignorance and abuse tied into one big, ugly package. But my mother is alright. She's a bit of a pushover and lazy, but still. Nice. Biased on some views, but I blame her being a sheltered christian for that. As for my siblings, I only have half brothers, youngest oldest brother being 29 and my oldest brother being 31. I actually never met the first mentioned until July 2nd, at a wedding. He's nice, as is his boyfriend. And my oldest brother doesn't talk much, haha. :>
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? B| <-- That. That is my neutral face in public. I cannot help it, I'm sorry.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? ...Still in high school, still being held back. *sigh*
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I really don't know. I question my existence constantly, and I'm starting to think I am just here to be a doormat for people to step on me. Oww, not the back, please.

Well that was fun. Depressing, yet fun. I'm sorry if I seemed too cynical, and especially immature with my sharp tongue. I'm not in a very amused mood right now and the teenager inside me is showing.
    Those who pursue truth must not be arrogant. Just because it can't be proven scientifically, you must not laugh at miracles. You must not deny your eyes the beauty of this world.

Backgound
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? US for both
    4. What cultural background are you? Uh...American?
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm an atheist. My family is also non-religious.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm majoring in linguistics right now. I want to do something with languages, especially Japanese. I'm considering becoming a Japanese professor, but that seems pretty hard to do so I'm leaving my options open.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have friends of both genders. I tend to have a small group of friends whom I'm never as close to as I feel I should be.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I know it's totally irrational but I tend to feel that everyone will notice every time I make a mistake.
    9. What are your vices? Laziness, poor planning, reclusiveness
    10. What are your fears? Saying or doing something stupid in front of people
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I mostly get along with my family. About the only conflict is when my parents (both judging types) try to force me to plan out every little detail way ahead of time when I don't see the need.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I break the stereotype of enneagram type fours by not being particularly emotional, and certainly not melodramatic. I don't have anything against expressing emotion in public, it's just that I don't show much in general.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I have always been, and still am the quiet one.
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I think life doesn't have any inherent meaning, rather we each give it our own meaning by the way that we choose to live it. That said, I currently have no idea about the meaning of my life. I still feel like my life hasn't started yet, like the 18 years up until now have just been the prologue.
    Last edited by Silveresque; 07-29-2011 at 11:06 PM.

MBTI
    INTJ

Background
    INTJ, all the way.
    female
    USA
    White as they come.
    Non-religious. Mom skews Mormon and Dad only went to church to pick up girls. So he says.

Questions
    Published YA writer. Writing. Writing. Writing. When I'm not at work to support myself.
    Most of my close friends are female. Most of them are from when I was in high school that I kept around. Some are from elementary school, which was so long ago it's insane. I get along with guys, they like a lot of the same stuff I do, but I just don't have many guy friends. I'm friends with them because they tolerate me even though I'm boring and the only things I have to talk about are my fandoms and my writing.
    Crowds. Man, how I hate crowds. Example: I love fairs but I hate the crowds. Not the people, I don't mind the individuals. It's just the mass of humanity swarming around me that bugs.
    9. What are your vices?
    Sleeping too much when I can.
    10. What are your fears?
    Not achieving my goals and settling for less than my best.
    I love my parents, but I'm just like my dad. He's my hero.
    ... Not comfortable with it? lol.
    The comment I used to get was: I thought you were a b-word when I first met you. Now you're the nicest person I know. Or at least tolerable I guess.
    Now a days, I mostly get the whole "Wow, you're so smart." Not necessarily true, but people assume it about me because I'm quiet.
    And finally....
    I'm here to tell a story. It's what I love. It's what I'm going to do.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5sp

ISTP sometimes confused for an ISFP.
    Female.
    USA, USA.
    Mexican-American.
    My family is Christian, I'm the lone atheist they think is going to Hell. Good times.

I'm going for my Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.)/Master of Professional Accounting (M.P.A.) degree. I still have a few years to go, though, so I'm not even sure what kind of accounting I want to do.
    Right now, I don't really have any friends. I had two best girl friends for about 10 years, but we drifted apart. Most girls are not nice to me for whatever reason. I get along a lot better with guys but haven't been able to make friends with them because we either end up dating or screwing.
    I think bugs are out to get me.
    9. What are your vices?
    I drink a lot of soda. I spend a lot of time on the computer. I'm lazy. And according to others, I don't smile enough. Also, people suck.
    10. What are your fears?
    Having dementia or Alzheimer's, or becoming paralyzed or horribly disfigured, or going blind or deaf. Stuff like that.

Um, my relationship with my parents has gotten better as I've gotten older. I had a shit childhood and I hold my dad responsible for a lot of it. But, I don't want to be eaten up by negative emotions, so I try not to dwell. They probably did the best they knew how back then and they really stepped up to the plate since my divorce, so I love them for that. I have a younger half-brother I wouldn't trade for anything.
    I don't.
    They didn't. They don't.
    I think life is ultimately pointless, but you can give it meaning if it makes you feel better. All I know is, being alive is generally better than being dead.
    I got my smile from the sunshine,
    I got my tears from the rain.
    I learned to dance when I saw a tiger prance,
    And a peacock taught me to be vain.
    A little owl in a tree so high,
    He taught me how to wink my eye.
    I learned to bill and coo from a turtledove,
    And a grizzly bear taught me how to hug.
    But the guy that lived two caves from me,
    He taught me how to love.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

1. What is your personality type? ISTP 5w6 or 6w5 sx/sp

2. Are you male or female? female

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA

4. What cultural background are you? 50% italian 50% english/irish

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? My father was a Pentecostal preacher so I grew up entrenched in religion. I have an extreme distaste for 'fall in line or burn in hell' religious beliefs. Most of that is man-made dogma aimed at controlling women and social values. However, I believe in God. I believe everyone should be treated fairly and be able to experience their higher power on a personal level without judgement.

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Graduated as a motorcycle tech. Looking to get into this field. Right now, nothing. The job I currently have is paying more than entry level in my desired field and I cannot afford to change careers at the moment.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I have friendships with both. Although, when I was younger it was predominately male. I was a girl that was "one of the guys". I've been to two bachelor parties and I was not the entertainment lol. That says it right there. I have about 5 core great friends. (ENFP, ENTJ, ESFP, ENTP, ESTP) I don't see them often but they are there when I need them. We get along and have fun and their friendships are effortless and easy. That's why they are my friends.

8. What paranoias do you have? none come to mind.

9. What are your vices? bacon. indecisiveness

10. What are your fears? I know this because I'm experiencing/deciding it now. It's being vulnerable to someone again.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?father is passed away (ENFJ). We didn't get along. Mother (ISTJ) and I are close. Two brothers (INTJ,INFP) we are on good terms but very distant.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? There's very few things that will get me to emote in general (besides annoyance, my most common emotion) but if it happens I don't have a problem with it because it would be something drastic and therefore involuntary.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In high school -quiet. Now - assertive.

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? There really isn't a point but if I could never find joy in small things and I lost my sense of enthusiasm to have a good time, life would not be worth living.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance