1. What is your personality type?
ISTP. Yes, ISTP. Leave me alone :P
2. Are you male or female?
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
4. What cultural background are you?
If Canada had a culture, I'd be Canadian. I don't identify much with any culture.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
Atheist/Agnostic (both). Family is combination atheist and some form of Christianity, which has faded into a very non-denominational belief in God rather than any form of religion.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
No real career. I work as a project coordinator, working on my courses to do... something, who knows what, else.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
No female friends really, but a fairly decent circle of male friends. Unfortunately I'm at that age where life differences are taking a toll - married, families, moving away. The price of the big city, I guess. I'm far more big city and far more selfish (no family, etc) than my friends, which results in my life becoming incompatible with theirs.
8. What paranoias do you have?
Nothing really... slight ochlophobia, if that counts. I guess you could say I have a fear of "the man", of being caught (even doing nothing wrong!).
9. What are your vices?
Food. And computers. And games. I love working things out... anything from finance to psychology, I see all of life as a gigantic strategy game... every situation I ever come into needs to be engineered, solved and acted upon. Everything is a problem I need to solve. The vice there is that I can't turn it off!
10. What are your fears?
Of being insecure - money, relationships... everything. I have a huge fear of failure as well, except that it doesn't really hold me back much. Being trapped, for sure. If I see a choice as limiting my options in the future, I pretty much have a panic attack.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
Neutral to positive now, I guess. Nothing really strange there.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
I don't. I wish I could, sometimes, but I just can't.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
Nerd in school... maybe outcast. And now... overly shy, probably more on the creepy side. I find that when I get burnt out, I get very very introverted. When I try to break through I come across as being a bit strange. It doesn't help that even in the best of cases, people don't really 'get' me.
I guess I would also be seen as the guy who has the most varied knowledge around - often the shy eccentric smart guy.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
To you make you happy dear!
And to survive as long as possible on the hope that death can be cheated.
Oh, and to oppress enough people so that they spend their lives tolling for my enjoyment. (AKA saving and investing until free from slavery).