INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type?
    INTJ.
    2. Are you male or female?
    Female.
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    Lithuania.
    4. What cultural background are you?
    Rural. Lithuanian.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    Since my family members are Roman Catholics, I must be one of them. Well, after all I celebrate Christmas...

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    It's difficult for me to image myself doing a job of any kind. I'm planning to study languages at university but I have no idea what I'll end up doing. Right now I'm in high school.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I have two female friends whom I secretely hate. They're only good for not feeling a complete outcast at school. Then there's a female cousin who's probably the greatest friend of mine. She's way younger than me but we love spending time together. I think it has something to do with the fact that I've know her for my whole life. I have one more female friend who's really special because she's the first person I actually WANT to be friends with. It's also the first time I'm learning how to make friends. Although males of my age are out of question, I enjoy talking and spending time with adult males.
    8. What paranoias do you have?
    I don't think I'm paranoic.
    9. What are your vices?
    Passiveness, lack of self-confidence, laziness.
    10. What are your fears?
    Loads but nothing major.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    Quite an awkward realationship with father. We don't talk much. I get on very well with mother who's my opposition. The only sibling I have is only 5 years old and we're happy to have each other.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    Ever since my childhood I've considered crying in public to be WRONG. Most of other emotions are still wrong.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    Loner, nerd, looser, sarcastic, artistic, teacher's pet.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?I don't.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx

Backgound
    INFJ
    Female
    Now: USA
    Then: Russia

I am Christian, most of my family is catholic though.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in?
    Anestheologist (I can knock people out )
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    Hmm, not going to answer that.
    ~Is someone watching me?
    9. What are your vices?
    ~Hmm...
    10. What are your fears?
    ~My freedom will be taken away.
    ~Hurting people I care about, or anyone in genral.
    ~Death

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    Siblings~ 1 sister... I havn't spoken to her in my whole entire life, she probably doesn't even know I exist.
    Parents~ a little touchy...

I usually surpress my emotions, or they go over the top, no in between! Hahaha
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    People saw me as perfect, even though I was the furthest thing from it.

And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    I don't know...

MBTI
    iNfp
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Nonpareil View Post
    Backgound
    MBTI: INFP
    Socionics: Also INFp
    Enneagram: 9w1 sx - 7w6 - 4w5
    Biologically female. Gender: androgyne/pangender/agender/postgender/genderqueer - you may think of me however you like, gender-wise.
    Both: Unites States
    Southern US, my family is mostly Irish/Scottish, some German, Sicilian, French, and Cherokee. Most of our family orginally came over to Mississippi or Alabama; some came to Louisiana, especially New Orleans.
    Atheist, raised by my freethinking mom and my skeptic dad; my biological father forced me to go to Worldwide Church of God until he died. Most of my family is Southern Baptist, but my grandmother on my mom's side is Seventh Day Adventist and raised my mom in that religion.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    I'm a student in college. My main focus is anthropology, second is psychology, then digital community studies, then philosophy, and then creative writing. Ultimately, I want to do a lot of things in my life - it's just a matter of what's available when I get to looking.
    I tend to get really close to people very quickly. I'm the sort of person that people tell things to that they wouldn't tell anybody else. I connect on a deep level and I make it feel okay to express oneself - there's no such thing as "taboo" with me. My friends tend to be creative, intelligent, and strongly opinionated, the kinds of people who you know will change the world. I tend to have a lot of male/tomboy friends because my interests are consider "masculine," but I love to have some beautiful, lovely women in my life, too. I'm usually a little bit attracted to all my (especially female) friends from the start.
    I am distrustful of authority, convention, repression, religion, and the masses.
    9. What are your vices?
    Women, sex, hormones. Fixations on people, activities, areas of study, just about anything.
    10. What are your fears?
    I'm afraid of driving. I don't have my license. I also tend to get uncomfortable in crowds, I don't like to eat in front of people, I don't like churches, manikins, escalators, elevators, the color pink, malls, heights, snakes, and I especially don't like manipulation/deception.
    My biological father was neglectful and abusive when he was alive, so I'm glad he's dead. My dad is very uptight and tends to be very loud and long-winded, so I tend to avoid interacting with him. My mom, in a lot of ways, understands me better than anyone else ever has. My brother and I have ups and downs, but we're very close, and we do love to game together and stuff. Overall, our family is very tight, because it's always been us against the world.
    I express a lot of emotion. I'm not sure if I portray myself accurately; usually people don't read me right, but they seem quite confident they have. It's very odd.
    I don't know, I was homeschooled throughout high school. I think people have always been confused by me, because of my complexity and unconventionality, though.
    And finally....
    To make a mark, to leave something behind which is real and long-lasting. The only way I know how to do that is to touch people's lives, as much and as many as I can, so that's what I intend to do.
    "You get what you're given, it's all how you use it."
    Pink - "God is a DJ"

Aspiring Troens Ridder KLessard's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFJ

2. Are you male or female? Female

3. What country do you live in now? Canada What country are you born in? Canada

4. What cultural background are you? French-Canadian

5. What religion are you? Christian (Baptist) What religion is your family?
    Christian

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Writing and Painting. I work as a horticulturist, but I don't consider this a career.
    What are you doing right now to achieve this career goal? I read and write (I have completed a college diploma in Arts and Literature and a certificate in Creative writing) and I paint (I observe the world very attentively).

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Generally easy with males and females.
    How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have two best friends (ISFJ and INTX), we have been raised together and are of the same faith. Time and spiritual connection has created a lasting affection between us. I have many other good friends, but the level of attachment is not as deep as these two. It would be too long to enumerate them all.

8. What paranoias do you have? I can't think of any.

9. What are your vices? Self-righteous anger, secret pride.

10. What are your fears? Spiders, demons, I am afraid of my own selfishness.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Relatively smooth with both brother and sister and my mother nowadays. I was very close to my big brother until he moved out and got married when I was nine. I felt sort of abandoned. My father (INFP) passed away a few years ago; we had an easy relationship, but he was somewhat passive. My relationship with my mother (ESTJ) was very difficult as a child. She would control my life and make it feel like a Slave-Master relationship. I wasn't allowed to complain or express discontentment, so my emotions would show up in my health (I was sickly).

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? For negative emotions, I don't express them openly, unless I am terribly upset and I can't keep it in. In that case, it's a cry for help or compassion. Joy can be expressed freely, especially if it will cheer other people up.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Quiet nerd. Too serious. Bookworm, artistic. How do you think people see you now? Bookworm, artistic, responsible, kind of intense and hard-to-read. My pastor's wife calls me "spiritual."

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To serve God is my purpose, to honour him and make him known with the abilities he has given me. To be a vessel.
    The point of Life is a complex question, I can't answer, because I have very few certain answers. That man would be reconciled and be in harmony with his Creator is one answer.
    Last edited by KLessard; 09-21-2010 at 12:37 PM.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    SLE

Default Q&A..

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ESTP
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
    4. What cultural background are you? Italian, Irish & Czech 5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Catholic

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? GM for very popular high volume retail store. 4yrs in this field, looking to get into the corporate side of fashion merchandising with my company. Associates degree in marketing&PR. currently researching schools to get a bachelors in fashion merch.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? most girls hate me, soo dont have many girl friends. about 98% of my friends are guys. i get along much better with guys than girls. i could never be a lesbian lol

8. What paranoias do you have? Nada.

9. What are your vices? partying & vodka lol

10. What are your fears? None, fearless baby!!

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? wonderful. close knit family.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? never let em see you sweat

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? self-absorbed, attractive, athletic, aloof, aggressive, assertive, popular, funny, bitchy, and jealous of me, life of the party, thrill-seeking. most people still see me the same way.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? to live it up! enjoy every moment you get and to find fun in any situation. to realize that some rules are ment to be broken and to do what makes you happy. its your life afterall.

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.
    Life's a Garden, Dig it

8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ISFJ
    2. Are you male or female? Male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, born and raised
    4. What cultural background are you? German-American.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I have no religion, but my family is largely Lutheran

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Right now I'm a real estate property manager and my hope is to either stay in residential property management or move up into CAM or Hotel management. Both sound very interesting to me. As for what I'm doing, I'm going to get my Broker's License next year and then I'll get my CAM/Hotel Manager's license after that.

I also entertain the idea of being a Ballroom Dance Instructor in my off time, mostly to cool off and decompress but also as a means of showing others my favorite hobby

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I actually have VERY few close friends. I have two or three dozen "acquaintances" but otherwise only a small handful of people I talk too. As for genders, I noted on my Facebook that I seem to have a larger number of female friends than male ones. Not sure why, I get along with both genders pretty well.

8. What paranoias do you have? If by paranoia's you mean phobias, then I'm Emetophobic
    9. What are your vices? Pride is the largest, followed by Sloth after that.
    10. What are your fears? Being thought of as useless or unwanted. Screwing up, making mistakes, letting down the people who put their trust in me.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My parents are very good. Two of my brothers are also good, the last brother not so much. We get along ok, but only because I don't cause waves. I have no respect for him though.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm a "time and a place" guy. Otherwise, I tend to be very reserved unless something has either really moved me or really upset me, at which it becomes *very* difficult for me to mask my emotions.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In High school, probably as a kid who was nice and quiet, but not a whole lot of confidence. Today, nice and quiet with a sense of calm and assurance
    And finally....

The "point" in my life changes as my life develops. In high school, it was to make the good grade and not disappoint anyone who cared about me. Today, it's stabilizing and making enough income to support a family, then finding and starting said family, and enjoy myself along the way
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Backgound
    ENFP, baby!

I am of the fairer sex, haha, this from a feminist-I am of the equal sex....I am female.

3. What country do you live in now? England
    What country are you born in? England

It's a pretty mixed bag.

5. What religion are you? None in particular but i do believe in some kind of higher universal power.
    What religion is your family?
    Mother was raised Catholic, Father was raised C of E.

Questions
    I generally change my mind on this, i have a direction but no definates.
    I want to make a difference, take a stand, fight opression and discrimination. And make discoveries
    I do this in small ways, generally on my own, but i'd like to join a club.

In general I have always found it easier to get on with the opposite sex. I do gel well with outspoken and quirky women though.
    I have several good friends, who blow my mind-they are each fantastically brilliant to me.

Usually to do with my children, i am constantly questioning weather i am doing enough for them, my paranoia is that they will grow up lost in an unforgiving world.

9. What are your vices?

Smoking ciggies, drinking bucket loads of coffee. Thats about it.

10. What are your fears?

See 8.

I am the peacemaker, the mediator, the reasoner, the one they come to when they need help...and i give it gladly.
    I used to be the wild child, the one who needed help. Who are we if we can't help our families?

Very comfortable.

Then-Freakish, insane, wild, disturbed
    Now-Old codger donning the slippers and tucking my kids into bed with a nice story.

And finally....

Funny... my life- It's very important to me to follow my own morals, to impact on the lives of others too, in a positive way. I think i believe in re-incarnation (my own interpretation of it)so i need to better myself in this life...in preparation for the next

Life in general- exploration.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj

Backgound
    INTP

Female

China, Korea

Not sure what you mean by this question.

I am not a religion.
    I'm an "agnostic atheist." My mom's a protestant. Dad and sister are agnostics.

Questions
    Not too sure at this point.

I have no problem getting along with both genders.

I have two very good friends: one's an INTJ and the other one's an ENFJ.
    I like the INTJ coz we can relate to each other very, very well - I'd venture to say she understands me like no other. Very deep/intelligent/competent person, that INTJ. At the moment she's the only one who really KNOWS me, IMO.

I like the ENFJ coz she brings out the feely side in me. She's a great person; very sweet, very loyal, dedicated like no other. She taught me many-a-great things esp. on interpersonal relationships. Oh, and of course she's VERY huggable.

I adore both of them.

Stage fright, if that counts.

9. What are your vices?
    Laziness & general apathy.

10. What are your fears?
    Being incompetent at things I like to do.

Pretty good. There are ups and downs, but overall I think we get along awright.

I don't dig it.

Same difference.

And finally....

Okay, going to be brutally honest here: I don't know and I don't care.
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

"Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

Permabanned

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? intp
    2. Are you male or female? male
    3. What country do you live in now? USA What country are you born in? Kenya
    4. What cultural background are you? African American, Black American, White
    5. What religion are you? Agnostic Atheist What religion is your family? Mixture of Catholics and Agnostics

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Not sure yet, exactly What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm doing a degree in Mathematics with an emphasis in statistics.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Men- I've noticed I don't have many male friends. I have many male acquaintances though. Girls confuse me. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? 5...mostly because we happen to be at the same place for long periods of time.
    8. What paranoias do you have? None really...perhaps everything that I do gives off a message about me and I have no idea what that message is.
    9. What are your vices? Laziness, Laid-back-iness so much so that I'm willing to associate myself with people that I know will not be conducive to my perceived ideal lifestyle.
    10. What are your fears? Mostly social fears.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? With my mom, great. With my dad, not so much. siblings (if you had any)? I really like my siblings. We might not always get along but I recognize that we all have strengths and weakness.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Not good.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Quiet, Laid back, Lazy, reserved, perhaps a bit arrogant. How do you think people see you now? Mostly the same way.
    And finally....

My point in life is to be happy. I'm not sure if that applicable to everyone, but what I do, I do in an effort to be happy. How I go about finding this happiness is something I have yet to find out. (Although I think I'm well on my way.)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ESFJ
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Indiana, US for both questions
    4. What cultural background are you? German and Indian heritage, raised in the city (no farmland/countryside), no religious beliefs pushed upon me
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Exploring Methodist right now... My family isn't really religious.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Currently in the computer field, looking to move to counseling. Returned to school to pursue a degree in Psychology and then a Masters in a related field.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I get along better with guys than girls. Mostly because I've been a tomboy my whole life. I love playing sports and driving fast, and hate shopping and makeup and all that fashion stuff is lost on me. I have about three really good friends. One is an ISFJ, it's no wonder we get along since we're so close in type. He's been the most loyal friend I've ever know and for that he will forever have my respect and loyalty. My fiance claims to be an INTJ, though his actions scream INFP, so I think he's mistyped, but we just fit together really well, and share many of the same ideals. And my only close female friend is an ENFP, I actually hated her back in high school because she was hell bent on stealing my best friend at the time's boyfriend, now we're really close and can laugh about that.
    8. What paranoias do you have? That people are only pretending to like me. Pretty much all my paranoias revolved around other people's thoughts about me.
    9. What are your vices? Music, writing, painting, working out
    10. What are your fears? Spiders, bees/wasps/hornets
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Get along great with my parents and also my fiance's parents. No siblings, but I get along really well with all of my fiance's siblings.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I rarely express any emotions in public... This stems from being harassed and picked on for expressing emotions as a child.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? High School - Outgoing, friendly, athletic, flirty, and a smart alek... Now - Still outgoing but a little more reserved, friendly and warm, and still fairly athletic.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I try to keep my friends and family happy and full of laughter, as long as I keep succeeding at that my life is good. *shrug* Life is what you make it.