1. What is your personality type?
2. Are you male or female?
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
4. What cultural background are you?
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
Since my family members are Roman Catholics, I must be one of them. Well, after all I celebrate Christmas...
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
It's difficult for me to image myself doing a job of any kind. I'm planning to study languages at university but I have no idea what I'll end up doing. Right now I'm in high school.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I have two female friends whom I secretely hate. They're only good for not feeling a complete outcast at school. Then there's a female cousin who's probably the greatest friend of mine. She's way younger than me but we love spending time together. I think it has something to do with the fact that I've know her for my whole life. I have one more female friend who's really special because she's the first person I actually WANT to be friends with. It's also the first time I'm learning how to make friends. Although males of my age are out of question, I enjoy talking and spending time with adult males.
8. What paranoias do you have?
I don't think I'm paranoic.
9. What are your vices?
Passiveness, lack of self-confidence, laziness.
10. What are your fears?
Loads but nothing major.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
Quite an awkward realationship with father. We don't talk much. I get on very well with mother who's my opposition. The only sibling I have is only 5 years old and we're happy to have each other.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
Ever since my childhood I've considered crying in public to be WRONG. Most of other emotions are still wrong.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
Loner, nerd, looser, sarcastic, artistic, teacher's pet.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?I don't.