User Tag List

First 26343536373846 Last

ReflecTcelfeR

1. ENTP
    2. Male
    3. United States, and United States.
    4. American
    5. Catholic. Father's side Catholocism, mother's side none (still believes in God).
    6. English Professor/Chemistry Professor
    7. I have several friends of both gender, more women than men I'd say.
    8. I always fear others rejection thus the 3w4 enneagram.
    9. Hesitation
    10. Not becoming anything.
    11. I love my parents, though they are at times extremely paranoid. My brother is amazing as well.
    12. I pretty much say whatever I feel, if I care specifically about the matter at hand.
    13. In highschool, I was the crazy guy, that or the kind, but sarcastic kid. Now... I haven't changed much. I appear more pretentious now I feel.
    14. Point in my life... to live? I don't have an exact point right now.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type?
    INFP 4w5 IEI RLUAI
    2. Are you male or female?
    female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    Poland
    4. What cultural background are you?
    Polish
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    pantheism, i don't know about my family though o.o probably catholic? no one goes to church though

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    i want to be an illustrator. i am currently going to art school..... and meditating. a lot. and drawing. a lot.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    i don't think i have any friends atm
    8. What paranoias do you have?
    i'm sociophobic, i also have apotemnophobia
    9. What are your vices?
    i get addicted to almost everything very fast. atm my main addiction is exercising
    10. What are your fears?
    losing control of what i do and say
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    the best i could imagine. i wouldn't change anything
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    i don't do that
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    wierd and weird. people always think i'm weird and detached. i also heard that i have an aristocrat's aura (whatever that might be) or divine tranquility in me (whatever that might mean too...)
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    i... don't really know. it's quite painful not to know. but i believe i will know someday.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

1. ENTP
    2. Female
    3. U.S.
    4. American
    5. Raised Catholic. Dad's religion, mom was Lutheran, but she switched to get married.
    I have no religion, just agnostic.
    6. Well being an animator might be fun, or maybe a doctor. Very undecided.
    7. I have very many friends, both genders, but very few I keep close.
    8. Capitalism creating another dark age, sort of like Brave New World.
    9. I have serious trust issues, and become a compulsive liar about my life if I don't trust someone enough to give them valid information.
    10. Finding out that I'm not cut out to be anything and that there isn't anything greater in my future.
    11. It's fairly decent. I've had a lot of troubles with my dad. I never really knew my older brother, my younger brother I get along with.
    12. Pretty good. People say they can always read how I really feel by my facial expressions, which I never noticed I made any when I felt something.
    13. People saw me as the quiet weirdo at first (I was an INTP back in the day) Then I became an annoying weirdo. The popular people from HS think I'm really cool now for some reason though. We like to party
    14. The point to my life is to make something of myself and enjoy life. As of now, I'm just getting by and taking any opportunity I can get.

MBTI
    ISTP

Cool

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ISTP
    2. Are you male or female? Male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA both
    4. What cultural background are you? Welsh-Irish
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Agnostic / Baptist

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Information Security / further education
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Most friends are female, not terribly fond of males due to excessive competetiveness and arrogance / I have a handful of close friends and I choose them based on their ability to stimulate my mind
    8. What paranoias do you have? Impending doom (I have GAD so duh)
    9. What are your vices? Smoking and candy
    10. What are your fears? Failure of people to recognize my abilities.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Parents somewhat close, close relationship to my brother.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I am fairly good at it although I do not like confrontational situations.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was seen as an insane genius, I think now its the same but they realize I actually do know what I am talking about LOL
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To enjoy what there is to enjoy, to discover and to understand and to take the next step. As far as a point, I don't think there is a point, there is just life. It was given, so we should take advantage of that fact. I don't think it was given for a reason. It just was.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2
    Socionics
    ENTj

Since I don't feel like making an individual thread in the Newbies forum, I shall post here instead.
    Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ENTJ
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? Canada What country are you born in? Russia
    4. What cultural background are you? Eastern European
    5. What religion are you? Choose not to answer What religion is your family? Choose not to answer

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Therapy What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Preparing for university
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Most of my friends are male, but not all, and I have many friends. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have many friends, but not too many close friends. I don't really know which ones are closer than others.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I can't stand having sticky hands, having people walk behind me, have to always keep the room door closed, have to always turn off the monitor screen of computer when it's not in use, shut off the excess illumination.
    9. What are your vices? Procrastination, obsessiveness
    10. What are your fears? Acting on one of my horrible compulsions, people touching me unexpectedly, loud unexpected noises, being alone, too much responsibility
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Only household-related conversations. Nothing personal. I can't stand being told what to do.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't mind doing so, as long as it's not self-related.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Distant, detached, manipulative, outspoken, emotionally disengaged.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Life is a game. It's all about taking risks and influencing, NOT mainpulating, others.
    Feel free to dispute my type.

MBTI
    ENTP

Do you have freckles?
    --
    Oh.. you don't

Greetings from Eastern Europe: )

I think I've already taken it, but will do it again.

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ENFP; 7w6; SIA; SCUAI, IEE
    2. Are you male or female? Male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Australia
    4. What cultural background are you? Brittish/Scandinavian (though many generations Australian)
    5. What religion are you? Agnostic or maybe impartial What religion is your family? Christian - Baptist

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Physics/No idea what next What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Studying career options and self
    7. What are your friendships like with both genders? Don't see them very often at moment, but have good friends of both.How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Probably 10 or so, I know them well, enjoy hanging out with them, get on with them, and have been through a lot together.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Scared I'll never get where I want to get and just be an almost.
    9. What are your vices? Procrastination, inaction, distraction, inconsistency.
    10. What are your fears? Being shut down or stuck
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Quite good. We're quite different though.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't, I'm pretty level emotioned except for enthusiasm or silliness.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Quiet, non-conformist (but not really trying to show it), just part of the group but not the really cool group, occasional trouble maker .
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Something to make the most of and take beyond where it should've gone. Experience everything and aim for the stars.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

1. your personality type?
    MBTI: INtp, Socionics: INTj/LII, Enneagram: 5w6 so/sp

2. Are you male or female?
    Female

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    USA to both

4. What cultural background are you?
    American

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    I'm agnostic now but I was raised Catholic

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    I'm a librarian and I love my job. The only downside is that I'm employed part-time and seeking full-time work. I'm probably not spending the time job searching like I should be.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I have good friendships with both genders. I have a few close friends for both genders. I'm friends with these people because they are intellectually stimulating, are kind, can have deep and interesting conversations with, and they are someone I can talk to and get their support when times are tough.

8. What paranoias do you have?
    I'm not really the paranoid sort. I do get anxious when someone's constantly looking over my shoulder. Does that count?

9. What are your vices?
    I have a weakness for chocolate and junk food (but I do exercise self-control because I care about my health), worry too much what others think of me/ seeks external validation for how well I'm doing, too much time spent on the Internet and forums like these at the expense of getting things done

10. What are your fears?
    That my life is meaningless, sudden loud noises literally make me jump out of my seat, not being able to cope with extreme pain or adversity

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    I have good relationships with my family members even though they do things to exasperate me sometimes. I have one younger sister.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    I come across as composed in public. I don't like being overly emotional in public.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    Quiet, intelligent, kind, studious, introspective, rather dull (only because they don't really know what I'm like because I keep much to myself). I don't think that's changed much.

And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    I'm still trying to figure that out. I'd like to things that give me pleasure and avoid pain. I want to learn many things, way more than is possible in a lifetime. I want to make my mark on society. Not be world famous, per se, but I want to find a niche for myself. Something that I'm really good at that also benefits society.

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.
    Last edited by Such Irony; 08-09-2010 at 01:45 PM.

MBTI
    IXFJ

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ISTJ
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? USAWhat country are you born in? Same.
    4. What cultural background are you? Hispanic, mostly, but adopted by Caucasians.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Roman Catholic, for both.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Something in the medical field What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Trying to take advanced science classes (I'm still in high school) and make sure this is what I want to do.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I enjoy being friends with both genders. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have 1 friend that I am extremely close to, but I do have other friends that I consider "close." I believe I'm friends with these people because they accept me and have gotten to know me past the shy and studious girl that everyone else sees.
    8. What paranoias do you have? That someone will find something secret from my past and use it against me. That and I'm constantly paranoid about the future and how I will deal with hardships when they come.
    9. What are your vices? Distancing myself from others, getting upset easily over things that don't matter, difficulty putting thoughts into words, and holding in emotions for too long.
    10. What are your fears? Being seriously injured to the point where I can't take care of myself, drowning, death of a loved one...
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Many times, it feels like my parents are just two people I live with. I do love them, but I don't think they completely understand me. I don't have any siblings.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I really dislike crying in public, so I usually wait until I can go somewhere where I can be alone to sort out emotions.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Well, I'm still in high school. I think people see me as a smart and responsible person who has a unique sense of humor. Something along those lines.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? It's a little fuzzy right now, but I would say that a big point for me is to find what I'm good at and enjoy, and make a living out of it. Get married, have a few kids, enjoy retirement, then hopefully die a happy woman. It seems depressing, but that's how I picture many people's lives to be. The outlook may change as I get older though, but this is what I think right now.

Why is this thread lacking a poll?