First 25333435363745 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Background
    1. What is your personality type?
    xNTP, behavioral I, cognitive E.
    2. Are you male or female?
    female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    USA

Questions
    7. What is your friendships like?
    i have plenty of friends for company, conversation, and the occasional favor. nothing beyond that; i prefer not to bond.
    9. What are your vices?
    food and media
    10. What are your fears?
    that my procrastination is terminal
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school?
    i thought i was pretty normal, but i somehow kept attracting hipsters and weirdos. from what i gather, i was supposed to be the deep and brooding intellectual.

And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    form a general theory based upon and applicable to my experiences.

MBTI
    ENTP

1. Personality Type. ENTP

2. Male

I was born in Romania which is like medieval from the rest of the world, I was born in a cave, and when I was little me and my folks would go worship god the biggest inventor of all time.

Right now I am still in Romania, rebuilding my cave.

4. Cultural background.

Romania is very different compaired to the US. Nobody comes here because it sucks big time so you can only be white/romanian, or a gypsy.
    I'm Romanian. My family has been living in the same city for about 100 years.
    Their asses were glued to this city.

5. Religion.

My mom is an Orthodox Christian (the communist variant of Christianity)

Personally I do not believe in God, nor in religion.

I can't really decide which sucks more.

Admitting the existence of God is like admitting that there is nothing left to be discovered, there NEVER was. I can't do that. It's like killing myself.

6. Career.

I like psychology, and computers.
    Since I can't really combine those 2, I'd have to go with psychology.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

My friendships. Intense, talk a lot, laugh a lot...or analize a lot ..think a lot...dream a lot.

Why am I friends with these people and how many!? I don't know how many.
    Why I'm friends with them?..because I like them, they stimulate me.

8. I am not paranoid.
    I am however obsessive compulsive which is even cooler!
    And a hypochondriac. Combine these 2 and it can get pretty awesome!!!!!

9. Vices...what as in smoking?!

10. My fears.
    Rational fears...very few.
    Irrational...that's another story.
    But I already told you what my fears are.

11. Relationship with parents.
    Complicated.
    I did notice however that my mother has a ridiculously large inner world inside her mind, but that is totally unrelated.

12. Emotions in public.
    I express them I guess.
    I can get excited and talk non-stop. But I don't know what emotions I express. I don't really enjoy talking about how I feel, if that feeling comes from somewhere deep inside of me. But the superficial stuff.. I express it alot.

13. High school.
    Wow that was nice.
    Crazy ass beer addict?! I did get depressed alot in high school..so I guess they would just think I'm weird when I was like that.

14. Point in life.
    Interact-Experiment-Explore-Think-Think-Think-Sleep-Create-Understand

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Background
    • INFP - 7w6 - SLUAI... yeah, it's a little unusual, lol.

2. Are you male or female? (or neither :])
    • Female. I usually appear very feminine - long hair, makeup, jewelry, but I have a tomboy streak when it comes to the outdoors and thrill-seeking. I love climbing trees (like 30 ft, I'm not talking about the ones in my backyard), exploring, and decking out in dark colors and sneaking around at night.

• The States. I've lived abroad for a short period of time.

4. What cultural background are you?
    • Upper class suburban and Western/Southern European ethnically.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    • Me: panentheist, and I enjoy religious ceremonies. Mom - vaguely theist; Dad - vaguely agnostic; Brother - vaguely atheist. Family - mostly Catholic, some Jewish (which I relate to more).

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    • Right now I'm working at my university. Love school, and would like to continue on to post-grad studies. I would like to become a doctor, but I'm not sure what type. I would also like to travel more.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    • I click much more easily with girls than guys. I have lots of "outer" friends that change with my environment, but much fewer close "inner" friends that stay close regardless. I like getting back together with outer circle friends from the past. I typically make friends just because I love people, but my closest friends generally share similar senses of humor, playfulness, and optimistic outlooks on life.

8. What paranoias do you have?
    • I can't decide if i want the red pill or the blue pill, to speak in Matrix metaphor (seems appropriate when talking about paranoia). Only part of me is afraid of how deep the rabbit hole goes. I have to figure out how to reconcile the desire to dive headfirst into it with the loyalties I feel towards people and places.

9. What are your vices?
    • Gluttony, manipulation and lies of omission. Laziness because I am indecisive. Being a teensy bit stuck-up inside and wanting attention and prestige.

10. What are your fears?
    • Making the wrong decision. That I'm not seeing enough, taking in enough, that there's something I'm missing out on. That I'll never be satisfied. That my options will become limited, that I'm closing doors. Never belonging, but never being totally free either. Being too indecisive.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    • Healthy, overall. Mom - ESFJ, excellent socially but very sensitive. We get along well, but sometimes I slack off and she acts victimized, and then we're both upset at one another and nothing gets done. Dad - INTP, brilliant but a bit obsessive. We work very well together solving puzzles and in games, but we can argue like no other. Brother - INTP, we bicker often but have a mutual understanding.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    • Fine - it comes easily if I want it to - but I keep a good awareness of what I'm projecting, and usually choose to express the positive and tone down the negative. I'm pretty positive and optimistic in general - not to mention easily distractable - so it's easy. My negative emotions are strong but sparse and come and go swiftly, and it's generally better for everyone, especially me, if I use logical thinking and orient my focus on other things. :3

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    • High School - artistic, intelligent, procrastinator, quietly mischievous, socially awkward. College - more outgoing, more of a leader, daring. Still artistic, intelligent, a procrastinator, and mischievous, but more put-together and self-confident. Thank god for college.

And finally....
    • Have fun, appreciate beauty, make meaning, try new things. Love and be loved. Kick ass when things are unjust. I'm scared of death but it's going to happen regardless of what I think, so there's not much point in worrying about it. I just have to put my faith in the universe and jump. If there's a greater purpose, I trust that I'll find out. I trust that - what's that quote? - "the universe is unfolding as it should."

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Socionics
    LII

RCUEI

America.

Pangean.

None. Relatives are either Christian or Catholic.

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    Something creative and unrestricted. I haven't decided where I'm going, so I'm not really doing anything to get there.

I've always associated with females more than I have with males. I don't have any good friends.

Switching between thinking the world is fake and thinking it's real. Narcissism. Obsessive behavior. Germs.

9. What are your vices?

Sloth, deceit, gluttony and crude remarks.

10. What are your fears?
    Being useless and a failure. Living out normally like everyone else has and will.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    With the donors, it basically centers around tolerance and not wanting to acknowledge them. I don't particularly like my second eldest sibling, but I can tolerate her. I do like my eldest sibling a lot and appreciate her input.

Naturally it's either annoyance or a poker face. Unnaturally, it's a fake smile I have to put on for work.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    Rebellious and eccentric in high school. Now I'm probably seen as snooty, weird and uneventful.

I don't see any point to my existence and am basically waiting for something to kill me.
    “'Fuck', I think. What a beautiful word. If I could say only one thing for the rest of my life, that would be it.”

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Can't remember if I answered this already, and I'm a total attention whore so I don't like being buried pages and pages back, so here it goes again:

Quote Originally Posted by Nonpareil View Post
    Full? ENFP, 5w4 sp/sx

Male

Puerto Rico

Spaghetti Boricua (Puerto Rican, a little Italian sprinkled in there)

Agnostic, and various, respectively.

Right now I have plans to take the Microsoft A-plus course offered by Job Corps, and maybe getting a job doing web design or whatever. Long-term I have no fucking idea what I wanna do with my life.

I have mostly male friends -- some female ones. I generally get along well with everybody, but I tend to click with people over shared interests (generally music and intellectual pursuits).

Not getting up on time.

9. What are your vices?
    Eating, drinking, internet, wasting time

10. What are your fears?
    Physical pain, deprivation, rejection.

No siblings. My relationship with my parents is great -- so good in fact I walked into a store once chatting away with my dad and the clerk couldn't believe we were father and son. She thought we were buddies.

I tend to bottle up negative emotions, but I'm comfortable expressing positive ones -- and faking emotions if need be.

In high school- Weird geek, but still likable and popular. I spent most of my time playing Magic: The Gathering with friends.

There's no point. We just make shit up as we go along.
    Last edited by Aleksei; 07-18-2010 at 03:05 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

[QUOTE=Nonpareil;62776]

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ENTP
    2. Are you male or female? female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA to both
    4. What cultural background are you? Errr, white? American white?
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm agnostic/secular, formerly baptist from my childhood. My mother is also agnostic, while my father and step-mom are Baptist, but only for appearances I think.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Looking to be a professor/researcher in biological engineering (specifically, synthetic biology). Right now I am working on my last year of undergrad in my field and applying to fellowships and grad schools, but I plan on taking a year off.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I get along better with males, but I'd say my friendships are half female and half male. I have about 10 very close friends and a slew of other people that I hang out with every now and then, talk to online, see and interact with on a friendly acquaintance basis in school, etc.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I'm a hypochondriac, so I constantly fear having cancer. I'm also a little paranoid about peoples' general perception of me and my close relationships eroding away. I also stress out about seeing all the things I want to see and accomplishing all that I want to accomplish because it's just so much, so I fear not being able to fit it all in.
    9. What are your vices? I lie a lot to get myself out of sticky situations (but I still try to be completely honest with my friends and loved ones). I procrastinate like all hell, I make excuses and am reluctant to take the blame much of the time, I'm offensive and argumentative, and I don't really try to adapt my personality to be "nicer", though I know I should.
    10. What are your fears? Losing my mind/intelligence/self-reliance, not being able to support myself, getting stuck in a rut with limited novelty/change.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I get along well with my mom and see her a few times a month. She knows about most things going on in my life, at least the important stuff. I rarely speak to my dad and step-mom and half-siblings. They live ~1000 miles away, and I'm just very bad about initiating contact with them. I see them about twice a year, and we don't really have much in common, so I'm not very open with them. I feel like I have to be pretty fake when I'm in their presence, as they don't seem very accepting of views/values like mine (they are both STJs).
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I try to limit doing this as much as possible. I'll be very emotionally honest to people who seem genuinely interested in my wellbeing and with people that I'm trying to develop/maintain close relationships with, but generally I try to keep my emotions to myself.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I think people saw me as intelligent and quirky, perhaps a bit obnoxious, and I think that perception is generally the same now.
    And finally....
    I don't think we have inherent purposes/destinies. Life is what we make it, my personal purpose is to make the most of the short time we have here, experience new things, learn new things, synthesize new ideas, meeting new people...so long as there is novelty involved, I feel like I am making the most of my life and fulfilling my "purpose."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

INFP

m

U.S./U.S.

im american, so none

none/atheist. family is Christian (the kind that doesnt go to church)

Questions
    artist, practice/school/pray to Amun-Ra

7. What are your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    closer friendships are with males. Probably have 2-3 good friends, due to similar interests and temperament

can't say I have any major ones

9. What are your vices?
    no one needs to know

10. What are your fears?
    being incompetent at life (luckily this is subject to my concept of what is competent)

all good

not very good at it

some nerd with a sense of humor but after that I can't say. I don't hang out with enough people now

And finally....
    don't know, don't think there is any.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by SNUGGLETRON View Post
    im american, so none
    There is such a thing as an American culture.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

Hayekian Asshole

MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

esTJ

female

U.S./U.S.

working class Italian-American

I'm agnostic-atheist; family is Roman Catholic

Questions
    Librarian or archivist; am in the process of applying to grad school

7. What are your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    Vast majority of my friends are female. I'd say I have 4 inner-circle friends. In short, I'm friends with them because they 'get' me.

I (literally) have OCD (though it's well-controlled by meds). How much time have you got?

9. What are your vices?
    Diet Coke, naps, procrastination of unpleasant tasks, Internet addiction.

10. What are your fears?
    Needles, guns, death, heights, rape, violence, intolerance.

This is way too complicated and personal to get into here

I hate it but have become more comfortable with it in recent years (i.e. I hate it less)

Theatre girl, loud, friendly, intelligent, outspoken, in HS.
    No idea how people see me now.

And finally....
    I think it's self-defined, mostly.
    Last edited by sui generis; 07-20-2010 at 03:11 PM.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? Currently unclear, last tests said: INTP, 5w4, sp/so/sx, I´m still keeping the X as a "sign of my individuality"
    2. Are you male or female? female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Germany, spend some time abroad though
    4. What cultural background are you? German
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? toothfairy agnostic, come on, prove the inexistance of a giant tea pot orbiting the moon! Mum: atheist raised as Protestant, Dad: agnostic raised as Protestant, siblings: atheists

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Translator and Interpreter, hoping to do more interpreting and less translating. I once tried getting into diplomacy and passed the foreign ministry´s written entry exams only to epicly fail the interview in the third and final round (too insecure and unassertive)...a year later I still feel like a big failure for not getting in! You only get one try and aren´t allowed to ever reapply
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? A few select friends, mainly male, the few female friends usually also prefer male company.
    8. What paranoias do you have? One of those days, and it will come soon, the world will find out I´m a phony, I´m not good enough and only survived till today by cheating and weaseling my way through. Oh, and nobody likes me, of course.
    9. What are your vices? Procrastination should be an olympic discipline.
    10. What are your fears? -> paranoia
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? somewhat detached but okay
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Mainly under stress and/or with people in which I have absolute confidence. Believe it or not, IRL I hate talking about myself.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Highschool: weirdo, outsider, teacher´s pet; today: nice but a bit reserved, fidgety and insecure (I guess)
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Still working on that one. I´m 30 now, how long do I have to decide?
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari