User Tag List

First 23313233343543 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

... because I'm bored, it's been over 2 years since I last answered it and things have changed and I feel like it!

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type?

ESTP

2. Are you male or female?

Female!

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?

US, midwest to be specific

4. What cultural background are you?

rural midwestern mutt

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?

agnostic, mixed (Christian/agnostic)

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?

I'd be happy with something fast paced where I could interact with people- I am applying for jobs!

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

good, probably under 10 GOOD friends

8. What paranoias do you have?

good question!

9. What are your vices?

*ahem* smoking... and often eating large quantities of suckers while attempting to quit!

10. What are your fears?

plants with large leaves, clowns, blue and red flashing lights in the rear view mirror...

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

good

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?

if positive, if negative

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

smart, smartass, very likely to succeed/smart, funny, girl who hangs out with guys

And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?

see as much as possible? I don't know!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

Backgound

ISTJ

Female

Born and living in Uruguay.

Studying in a German school for most of my younger years (from age six to fifteen) left a deep mark on me, to the point of local people telling me that Im quite different from my own countrys average population (and I feel like it too, like a foreigner in my own land)

No religion: Im Agnostic. My family are all Catholics.

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    Advertising. Im in my second year at University to achieve my degree.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    Three, male close friends. All my friends are male. We are friends because we share principles.

None.

9. What are your vices?
    Anger.

10. What are your fears?
    Being condemned.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Not very close because I work and study all day, but we have developed deep bonds duiring my childhood and teen years.

Too bad. People often thinks that I have no feelings.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    I was the "rare one" in high school, a bit of an outcast, because of my introversion. Now, people still thinks that Im "strange" but they approach me more often that in high school.

And finally....

I want to leave my mark on this world. To die knowing that I did something good to make this world a better place.

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

So please tell me:

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INTP
    2. Are you male or female? female
    3. What country do you live in now? U.S. What country are you born in? U.S. but I spent a couple years in pakistan when i was a child.
    4. What cultural background are you? half white half pakistani
    5. What religion are you? My mom is muslim and my dad is Jewish, but they're not really religious and I'm completely against religion. I just believe in being spiritually connected and that is all.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Psychology! What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Going to college.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? My closest friends are female,but I can get along with guys too, but they usually end up liking me. They never seem to stay platonic.
    How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have 2 best friends. I'm really close with a few other people, but there's a level of trust that I need which many cannot offer. When I mean always I literally mean for the rest of my life. I hate letting people slip away.
    8. What paranoias do you have? That people can hear me when I'm whispering, maybe because I always eavesdrop on other people.
    9. What are your vices? LAZINESS it's really terrible. I dont think a majority people understand what a serious problem this can be.
    10. What are your fears? Not finding someone who's really right for me (ive never been in a relationship) people say im too picky. And that I won't accomplish what i want or be happy because of my laziness.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Lots and lots of yelling. I get angry easily. I hate my dad, but I'm pretty close with my mom. I think it's hard because they are both Sensing as opposed to my iNtuitive and they dont get me. No sibilings.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I thought I was fine with that until i found out people think I'm emotionless.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? I'm in my senior year and people think I'm a stuck up bitch when really im accepting of everyone, im just reserved. I know a lot of people think I'm really weird.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Achieving a state of happiness where I can stop planning for the future and be content in the now. I really want to perfect my lifestyle and I know how to do it. I just need to overcome my laziness.

MBTI
    INFP

Backgound
    INFP
    Female
    I live in the US. I was born in Canada but only out of convenience; I never lived there.
    My father is Caucasian and my mother is Hispanic.
    I'm a Christian, as are my mom and siblings. My dad's religious views change often but I think he's some sort of agnostic or deist.

Questions
    I'd like to go into Music Education; I'm planning to go study Music Ed at college next year.
    I always found it easier to get along with girls than boys when I was younger I think, but lately my circle of friends has expanded to include more guys. Depending on how loose the definition of "good" is I have between 2 and 5 or so good friends. I think that I become friendly with people that I can talk to easily, but I don't open up to people unless I feel as if they can understand my situation, and that I can trust them very well.
    Being judged.
    9. What are your vices?
    Petty gossip, and procrastination
    10. What are your fears?
    Being judged, again. Offending other people is another one.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    I have a good relationship with my parents but I'm not particularly close to either of them. I have a sister and a brother; my relationship with my sister is fairly voliatile and we argue quite a bit but we're still both teenagers, and we do get along sometimes. I do like my sister. My brother and I don't talk very much - he's pretty quiet. I have a cordial relationship with my brother.
    I rarely let people know how I truly feel, and never do so in public. I try to stay pretty level-headed in public, but I do get really excited a lot of the time around my friends.
    Well, I am still in high school. People who don't know me well see me as being pretty excitable and fun-loving. People who know me better see me as being reserved with my emotions, and a perfectionist. I've been told that people see me as being very mature, and very smart.

And finally....
    I think that the point of life is to serve God and to serve others, and to love others, and to demonstrate the love of God to them.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

ESFP/J (I switch at times)

Male

Living in Australia; Born in China

Chinese

I'm an Atheist, my Family is Atheist.

Something in Medicine/Psychology. I'm studying but... (I'm wasting my time on these forums )

My friendships are fine. I have a lot of 'good' friends (as long as they talk to me, they're my friends!); though close friends I have around.. 4? I'm friends with these people because I just am. I don't even know how we got close in the first place.. I just live life!

I don't think I have one!

9. What are your vices?

Biting my nails. I AVOID WORK! I'm an escapist.. Ahh..

10. What are your fears?

Heights, Ghosts, and Occasionally Bugs/Spiders.

I love my parents; but they don't show much affection to me, I think. (I'm lonely!)

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

I'm still in high school; I'm the happy/flamboyant guy. Though I feel, at time, very much more serious then that! And ancient too..

My point in life.. To live it to the fullest. I view life as an experience that should be filled with positive energy. Negative energy is fine, but I want to smile when I die. I TRY not to regret...

Backgound
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? U.S. & U.S.
    4. What cultural background are you? Greek
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I am atheist but my parent are Greek Orthodox.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I am a college student. I have no idea what I want to do, maybe something in math or chemisty.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I tend to have more male friends, though I want more female friends. I have a good amount of close friends but I trust only a couple of people. I'm friends with people who are honest, interesting, and reliable.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Not sure. Maybe oversleeping?
    9. What are your vices? I tend to not trust people very easily. I can be very lazy and put off my work.
    10. What are your fears? Flunking out of college.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I am an only child. I respect, love, and appreciate my parents but we are not exactly "friends."
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't really care what people think of me. If I want to express emotion, I will. But I rarely need to.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?A nerdy loner. Now, I think I've blossomed a bit from the quiet, ugly duckling I used to be.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I think it varies with people. The point in my life is to be able to get a job that can pay for my dream to travel the world.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

-INFP

-Male

-Stuck in Texas, wishing I was in Oregon, Seattle or Ohio
    -I was born in Riverside CA

-Mostly American, but also part Cuban and Choctaw Indian (personally I feel I identify more with the latter)

-Not religious myself, neither is most of my family, although my Uncle Frank & Aunt Maggie are hardcore Christians.

-Does sleeping/surfing the net/playing games count as a career?

-Had mostly male friends in high school but have been opening up to more females recently. Had very few “close” friends because of my shy nature & because I saw most teenagers as being arrogant, overbearing, and rude, mostly I was friends with people that seemed interested in me and who I liked as well.

-That someone I really like will say something that really offends me

9. What are your vices?
    -Irresponsibility, tendency not to exert myself more than is absolutely necessary (unless it’s something I really care about), passive-aggressive behavior when angry or resentful, self-centeredness

10. What are your fears?
    -Losing my important computer files, dying before I accomplish everything I want to in life

-Pretty good with my Mom and Dad (INTx & ESFP respectively) although sometimes my Mom is critical of me and has a tendency to analyze my every action and my Dad can sometimes pressure me to go out when I don’t want to. My cousin Nicholas (ESTP) annoys the hell out of me. I’m an only child.

-Don’t usually do it. I’m careful about who I share my feelings with.

-Shy, quiet, serious, yet humorous at times.
    -Same but more open to things and showing my emotional side a bit more

-Establish an identity and enjoy it as much as possible while it lasts!
    INFP | 4w5 | Phlegmatic-Melancholic

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Have I done this already? I don't know. Whatever, I'm procrastinating.

Backgound
    INFP, 6w5 sp/sx
    female
    Japan; US. Going back to the US in July.
    I don't know a ton about my background. I'd guess British and German.
    Christian-ish. My mom's family is Protestant and my dad's family is indifferent.

Questions
    I don't know. I figure in the immediate future, getting a job at all would be great. I don't know about careers. I figure I'll just keep working on skills in areas I'm interested in and see what happens. I want to do something that helps people though...
    Most of my friends are girls. Not including my family, I'd say I have 2 close friends. I'm friends with them because they're awesome people. We also understand each other really well. I have to censor myself with pretty much everyone else on the planet, but I don't have to with these two. Priceless.
    Ha. Hahaha. Um. I think that people dislike me or think horrible things about me, even though I know that they're probably not. I'm also usually paranoid that things in general won't work out.
    9. What are your vices?
    Lack of confidence. Anger.
    10. What are your fears?
    Failure. Embarrassing myself. Ending up alone.
    I don't have a relationship with my dad...I tried. I'm really close to my mom. And my grandma. I'm close to my siblings too, but I get along with my brothers a lot better than my sisters.
    I don't, usually. Nothing too extreme anyway.
    Quiet, a little weird, smart, nice. Now I think it's mostly the same except for the smart and nice part.
    I'm too young and stupid and indecisive to answer this question.

MBTI
    INFJ

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFJ - Sup/Phleg
    2. Are you male or female? female
    3. What country do you live in now? US What country are you born in? Germany
    4. What cultural background are you? German
    5. What religion are you? Christian What religion is your family? Catholic

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Church staff and loving it
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? close with a few males and females How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? 1 best female friend - another INFJ - peer-relationship; 1 good male friend - boss relationship
    8. What paranoias do you have? none
    9. What are your vices? mostly mental struggles
    10. What are your fears? rejection
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? was great with my mother/terrible with my father, both passed away. Great relationship with siblings - love being with them when I visit Germany
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? terrible - don't do it ever
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? shy How do you think people see you now? accomplished
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? to serve a leader

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Backgound
    2. Are you male or female? Male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, never moved out of country.
    4. What cultural background are you? Irish/English, Father's side. German, Mother's side... It could be German/English mother's side, but more likely my father's side is where I get the English from.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian, Protestant, Nondenominational for both.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Applied medicine, though I don't
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I don't really have friends per se as for relationships, I generally preferr talking to women of my age because they talk about more than muscles and are generally less... Pervy. However, I preferr talking to people a few years older than myself over either gender of my age.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Paranoias... I generally suspect that something's intentional until proven unintentional, due to overly present cynicism. Too much time on the interwebs, perhaps.
    9. What are your vices? Generally speaking? Lust, let's just leave it at a cardinal.
    10. What are your fears? Fears? Losing my intelligence, or sanity.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Mother: Good terms, being an ISTJ her sense of structure creates conflict sometimes, but none the less. Father: Good terms as well, though he seems to be unstable to me, him being an F (ISFJ) Elder Sister 1(ESFP?): Great terms, despite some strained things in the past. Elder Sister 2 (ISTJ): Good terms, generally helpful in the way that you can't describe detail.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Depends on the situation. If I think it's appropriate, I will. Even if it seems inappropriate, I might do so on reflex.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Still in high school, sorry.
    And finally...
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Never would'a thought of that. (Yes, I have never been to Singapore) I really go off of conviction more than thought for purpose. Yes, I realize that's an F-ish trait, but that's still what I do.
    Last edited by Invisiblemonkey; 05-17-2010 at 07:20 AM.
    INTP,
    Neutral Good/Lawful Good even split. 5w4 sp/sx melancholic/supine, even split. Yes, I stole this method of placement from black cat.