1. What is your personality type? ENTP
2. Are you male or female? Female.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Born in Belgium, live in Belgium.
4. What cultural background are you? What do you mean by that?
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Family: catholic. Me: atheist.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I've been a researcher in theoretical physics. Now I'm a physics and math teacher. I'm an amateur writer who want to become a (more) professional one. To achieve this goal, I write.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
Easy and quite loose. I've got ten-ish good friends - though I don't see them often. The inaccurate number is because I don't really know where to put the divide between good friends and friends. I tend to have a very heterogenous friend group - different characters, different interests,... Why am I friends with them? That's a strange question and very difficult to me... Somehow we met and got to know each other and somehow we became friends. For each one of my friends there is a different story. Do I need a reason to be friends with someone?
8. What paranoias do you have? No idea.
9. What are your vices? Procrastination. Daydreaming. Distracted. Forgetful.
10. What are your fears? Never have time enough to realize my dreams. Dogs. Humor movies.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Nice and friendly. I adore my sister, who's ten years older than I am.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Enthousiasm and other positive emotions: fine! Fear, anger and other negative emotions: rather not.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
High school: as a bossy but helpful know-it-all like Hermione in the Harry Potter books. Add some far-fetched enthousiastic ideas to that.
Now: er... much the same, but I'm sure I've improved on communication... so probably now enthousiastic, helpful and bossy in this order.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
Life is there to be lived and enjoyed. At the same time, I have some strong ethical principles - other people should be able to live and enjoy their lives too, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation or the biggest hurdle of all - poverty.