It's been interesting to read these, and since I have insomnia, I'll answer it!
1. What is your personality type? XNFJ... very slight preference for introversion
2. Are you male or female?Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? SE PA, USA... born in NE PA, USA
4. What cultural background are you? Slavic and gypsy (Romany) with a pinch of Italian
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I don't know right now. I'll say I'm a Christian existentialist... agnostic for a long time. Catholics on both sides of my family, though mother and father do not go to church.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I think I want to work with humanitarian causes or be a teacher/professor. I also would like to write children's books...maybe a novel. I'm applying to college for a broad Liberal Arts degree. Hah.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? It depends. I make it a point to find common ground with people. I suppose I get along with guys better...they tend to cut out most of the crap that many girls obsess over. I would say I have two good friends, one female and one male. Realistically, one because the other friend has decided to cut me out of his life for a reason unbeknownst to me.
8. What paranoias do you have? Being alone for the rest of my life.
9. What are your vices? Glossing over people's flaws.
10. What are your fears? Failure and rejection, nihilism and solipsism, annihilation and oblivion, spiders, centipedes, falling from heights, parsley and licorice
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I'm pretty close with my mom, estranged from my father, and an only child
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm not opposed, I'm prone to having random outbursts of excitement or possible gregariousness.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Quiet, smart, and a tendency to be a loner...nice, but strange and the definition of "that random kid"... generally innocuous. I doubt that has changed at all.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I don't know about the point of life...but as far as my own life: I see it as two-fold... To attempt to find truth, and to love others.