1. What is your personality type? INFJ
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Kuwait/Saudi Arabia
4. What cultural background are you? Arab (Middle East)
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Muslim/Muslim
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? I'm thinking about counseling, teaching, or anything releated to psychology.. I'm also thinking about being a lawyer ( I'm not sure if that'll work out). What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Nothing really..., I'm still a sophomore in high school!
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Because I live in an Arab country, I don't get to "hang out with girls" outside of school (because of tradition). I have good male buddies.. Despite that, I talk to guys and girls at about the same emotional level. I hate sexism. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have a wide range of friends (or should I say acquaintances) with different personalities, yet I would say that I only have two really-close friends.
8. What paranoias do you have? Thinking too much about possibilities that might happen to me in the future..
9. What are your vices? Spending too much time daydreaming instead of working or studying..
10. What are your fears?
c. Participating in group sports like: soccer, volleyball, basketball
d. Military-like men or women..
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? My relationship with my mom is extremely amazing! I love her alot! I think that she is an ISFJ.. As much as my dad loves me, I don't get along very well with him. I love him, but I usually argue with him because he is very traditional and I think that he desperately wants me to be like him when I grow up. siblings (if you had any)? I have two brothers. One of them is one year younger than me; my other brother is two years older than me. Both of them can get on my nerves. They hang out with each other more than I hang out with one of them or both. Yet, they often throw tantrums at each other. Whenever they start fighting, I just walk away and leave them alone. I don't take sides. I hate conflict.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I try to look outgoing and positive in public. I always follow etiquette. I usually get angry or feel embarraseed if my family acts "casual" in public.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I'm now in my second year of high school. People see me as "friendly, warmhearted, and smart".. Some people feel comfortable enough to reveal to me their secrets.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I would like the whole world to be perfect (even though that's not likely to happen). I enjoy helping others solve their problems. I like to show people that even though you might not share the same hobbies with someone, you could still create a strong bound with that other person. I love being clean, organized, and tidy. I aim to be a perfectionist. A role-model to me from the pop culture would be Marcia Cross playing the role as "Bree Van De Kamp" in Desperate Housewives.