User Tag List

First 20282930313240 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFJ
    2. Are you male or female? Male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Kuwait/Saudi Arabia
    4. What cultural background are you? Arab (Middle East)
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Muslim/Muslim

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? I'm thinking about counseling, teaching, or anything releated to psychology.. I'm also thinking about being a lawyer ( I'm not sure if that'll work out). What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Nothing really..., I'm still a sophomore in high school!
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Because I live in an Arab country, I don't get to "hang out with girls" outside of school (because of tradition). I have good male buddies.. Despite that, I talk to guys and girls at about the same emotional level. I hate sexism. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have a wide range of friends (or should I say acquaintances) with different personalities, yet I would say that I only have two really-close friends.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Thinking too much about possibilities that might happen to me in the future..
    9. What are your vices? Spending too much time daydreaming instead of working or studying..
    10. What are your fears?
    a. Spiders
    b. Slopes
    c. Participating in group sports like: soccer, volleyball, basketball
    d. Military-like men or women..

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? My relationship with my mom is extremely amazing! I love her alot! I think that she is an ISFJ.. As much as my dad loves me, I don't get along very well with him. I love him, but I usually argue with him because he is very traditional and I think that he desperately wants me to be like him when I grow up. siblings (if you had any)? I have two brothers. One of them is one year younger than me; my other brother is two years older than me. Both of them can get on my nerves. They hang out with each other more than I hang out with one of them or both. Yet, they often throw tantrums at each other. Whenever they start fighting, I just walk away and leave them alone. I don't take sides. I hate conflict.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I try to look outgoing and positive in public. I always follow etiquette. I usually get angry or feel embarraseed if my family acts "casual" in public.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I'm now in my second year of high school. People see me as "friendly, warmhearted, and smart".. Some people feel comfortable enough to reveal to me their secrets.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I would like the whole world to be perfect (even though that's not likely to happen). I enjoy helping others solve their problems. I like to show people that even though you might not share the same hobbies with someone, you could still create a strong bound with that other person. I love being clean, organized, and tidy. I aim to be a perfectionist. A role-model to me from the pop culture would be Marcia Cross playing the role as "Bree Van De Kamp" in Desperate Housewives.

MBTI
    ENTJ

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ENTJ sometimes P
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, USA
    4. What cultural background are you? White as can be
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian, Christian

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Business Consulting, right now I am the exec. assistant to my CMO and I play a big role in marketing research. I have been sent to SPSS professional development classes by work and am pursuing a graduate certificate in math as well as a certificate in database studies. I have a BA in Marketing.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I tend to be able to get along with everyone and people like me, however there are only a few people that I end up liking enough to be close with.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I don't think I really have any... maybe people in superior positions not thinking I am performing?
    9. What are your vices? Smoking, critical in relationships, can be self absorbed, get bored easily when not challenged
    10. What are your fears? That I will end up marrying late in life and to someone I don't really see as "soulmate" like, but convenient
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Parents - good now, siblings, we are so very different, but I guess OK
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't like it
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was a different person in high school, I think the probably wondered how I could never come to class and still get good grades when I did come for the tests.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Who knows, it could be a lot of things, but you just gotta keep swimming as hard as you can

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTP

INTP
    2. Are you male or female?
    Male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    USA, Soviet Union
    4. What cultural background are you?
    Russian
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    Raised atheist, still am, a very dogmatic one at that.
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    Psychiatry
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I consider most people boring and vapid. I have two close friends that I am friends with because they are interesting people
    8. What paranoias do you have?
    Pretty severe hypochondria, death, car crashes, fires, robbers
    9. What are your vices?
    I'm generally very rude and passive agressive to people who I don't like, hate SJs, hate most people in general, simply an unlikeable person, being a Marxist
    10. What are your fears?
    Fear of death, fear of losing my mental capacity, fear of losing my physical body, fear of disease
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    All right I guess.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    I can laugh at a joke but nothing else really.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    I have no idea. I'm not them.
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    There is no point, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't make the best of it while we're here.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Cool

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type?INTJ-5w6
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? U.S.A (both)
    4. What cultural background are you? (Korean/German)
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Atheist, family is mostly Christian

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Strenuous coursework, Economist for the World Trade Organization (student currently)
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Majority of best friends are male. Most friends are female. About 5-7 good friendships. Many acquaintances.
    8. What paranoias do you have? None to name aside from the looking over your shoulder ever three minutes or so, but hey, that's normal right?
    9. What are your vices? Stupid people and/or people that do not take time for introspection.
    10. What are your fears? Deer. They scare me.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Horrid with family, aside from an older brother. More like friends with him really.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Rather conservative. I see little reason to.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Currently, I am seen as somewhat of a tomboy with good academics.
    And finally....
    It's simply a cycle. Repeated until the earth shall get destroyed by the sun blowing up.
    The Symbol of the King*The Absolute Does Not Exist*Kingship Will Bring Me Freedom
    5w4-4w5-1w9

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type?
    ENTJ

Male

Italy, Italy

Good question. I think it could be said southern european/suburban

Nonpracticing nonbelieving catholic.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in?
    Either finance, both theorethical and practical, or self-employed entrepreneur.
    What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    I'm getting a master's degree in mathematical finance, and I also have some small business ideas I have started, they required little money and I support myself with them

7. What is your friendships like with both genders?
    I'd say I get along fine with both men and women.
    How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    Dunno, around 20? I'm friends with these people because I have something in common with them, and I like them.

I don't have any strong paranoia, the strongest is probably being broke.

9. What are your vices?
    Restlessness, impatience, sometimes lack of focus.

10. What are your fears?
    As I said before, I'd say that being homeless and broke scares me a bit.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents?
    Fairly good with both parents, although my mother sometimes has mood swings and I don't get along with her if she's got a bad day.

I'd say that I'm fine with positive emotions, but I don't really like to express negative emotions in public.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school?
    I was considered a weird mixture of a super-math-nerd and a jock. But I made some friends anyway.

How do you think people see you now?
    I think their opinion of me varies a lot depending on the context. People I've known in my free time see me as extraverted and funny. People that know me in school see me as smart/competitive and distant/reserved. People that know me in sports see me as energetic and self-sacrificing.

Having fun.
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Backgound

INFP
    Female
    I was born, and I still live in Australia <3
    I call myself Australian as my family's been here since the beginning of settlement. But there's british and irish heritage in the distance.
    We're all agnostic
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    I want to be either a musician in a band, or a soundtrack composer. Next year, I'm going to study musical composition at the West Australian Academy of Performing Arts. I also perform with band =)
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I have two very close friends of each gender. I'm friends with them because we challenge each other and enjoy discussing the world and such. We're also all big music lovers.
    I constantly worry that I'll die before I do anything that matters. Does that count?
    9. What are your vices?
    I get bored and then get depressed. I'm terrible at communicating with people on any deep level. I can be very cruel towards people if I'm feeling unhappy and antisocial.
    10. What are your fears?
    Not achieving anything of note. By which I mean, never making music that people can identify with and love, never helping as many people as I would like to. I'm also scared of being completely alone. And someone mentioned group sports...I am terrified of them. Same goes for parties.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    I have a wonderful relationship with my parents and my younger sister. We thoroughly enjoy each others company, mostly because we're all rather eccentric and independent.
    I don't.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    I was in high school quite recently.. But I was always one of the "strange" people that was "smart" and "rebellious", although I am not and never have been a rebel. That was the opinion of both people who didn't like me, and people who did. Now, people just see me to be a very independent and eccentric young lady, which is rather nice. Although some just think me a freak. Haha.
    My main objectives are to learn as much as I can about as many things as I can, and to help or connect with people through music.

And my superficial aim is to get a truly awesome closet full of strange/unique clothes, shoes and accessories. xD
    Last edited by Danse_Macabre; 10-30-2009 at 12:26 AM.

MBTI
    ENFP

ENFP (94 and no OoP's on Step II)

Male

England. England.

B (UK), WASP (US)

I am a Christian who does not believe in Churches (as institutions). Family Anglican.

Have already achieved goal to be in charge of a Learning and Development Department. Looking at Occupational Psychology next.

The overwhelming vast majority of my friends are female. I will generally be friends with anyone interesting.

That people might want me to go in an aeroplane (see fears).

9. What are your vices?

Am partial to the odd bottle of claret, or three. And a steak, two, three, four.

10. What are your fears?
    Flying, to the extent I have driven from London to Poland (two days) rather than fly (three hours).

Only child. Cordial relationship with TJ parents.

Yes, all the time.

Friendly but loud and completely outside of the rules. Pretty much the same now I shouldn't wonder.

Big dinners and more bottles of claret.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp

Backgound
    INTJ

Female

United States

1/2 Persian. 1/2 Colombian.

Christian. My father was raised in a Muslim family, but is not at all religious now.

Questions
    Criminal Justice, but I'm not sure what part of the system yet. I'm currently a university student majoring in Criminal Justice and Criminology.

My best friend since I was eight is guy. I get along with intellectual men, nice guys and quite guys. I am not a fan of frat boys or jocks.

My three other best friends are girls. I love my girl friends, but sometimes their emotional tendencies drive me nuts. I visited home last weekend and came back to school on Sunday. My best friend has ignored me all week because I didn't say goodbye. (ESFP)

Failing school haha

9. What are your vices?
    Unhealthy food.
    Sleeping.

10. What are your fears?
    Failing school.
    Being homeless.
    Dropping out of college.

It's alright. My mother is an ESFJ, which can be interesting. My father, I suspect, is an ESTJ. Sometimes I want to punch him haha.

Lots of eyebrow arching.

Nerd / Smart Ass.
    Now I'm a class heckler (in the class I can get away with it)

And finally....

For me, I eventually want to have a family. First, I want to graduate college and have a steady job before settling down. I'm paranoid and couldn't imagine being a housewife without an education. I need security.

The point of life for me is to be happy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Fools who wear their hearts proudly on their sleeves,
    who cannot control their emotions, who wallow in sad
    memories and allow themselves to be provoked this
    easily -- weak people, in other words -- they stand no chance."
    -Severus Snape

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Backgound
    INTP

Male

Estonia/ESSR

Estonian

not religious/ christian/not religious

Questions
    right now:Student, looking to be in: have no idea yet, something sciency probably/ studying hard, trying to find my path

most closer friends are females/less close with males
    very few good friends, and i do not know why am i friends with them, i like em i guess.

Failure, rejection

9. What are your vices?
    laziness

10. What are your fears?
    spiders, failure, not reaching my full potential.

not close with mother. with father its strange (hes most likely an INTJ) but we get along, Very close with my sister.

Bad, unless im with someone who makes me feel comfortable and deserves my emotions

most people probably thought i was quiet, shy, the joker and occasionally a smartass
    mostly the same, minus the shyness and jokeness..

And finally....
    to hoard and learn as much information/knowledge as humanly possible, and perhaps use the knowledge to help improve the world

MBTI
    INTp
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTj

My apologies if I've answered this before. I usually only come here every few months.

Backgound
    INTP

Male

3. What country do you live in now?
    USA

What country are you born in?
    USA

White, middle Appalachian. Historically, my family is more German than anything else, but I have ancestors from pretty much every country west of Poland and north of the Mediterranean.

I'm an atheist, and have been on and off since about age four (I didn't figure out Santa Claus for three more years.) My family is primarily mainline protestant, (mostly Methodist and Presbyterian,) and secondarily atheist/agnostic. I suspect all but a few of my relatives who go to church are actually agnostic, but I'm probably projecting.

Questions
    I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! A professor maybe? I need to work on Ph.D. applications, but right now I'm wasting time on the internet to avoid doing it.

I have an easier time making friends with men, but I often end up being closer with women. I do not use the term "friend" lightly. I have few friends, and many acquaintances.

germs/uncleanliness* (but not disorder; my house is usually total wreck), leaving doors/windows unlocked*

*Why yes, I have been diagnosed with obsessive compulsive personality disorder.

9. What are your vices?
    Sloth.

10. What are your fears?
    Intimacy, rejection, failure.

I have a half-sister who grew up on the other side of the country. We aren't close, but we don't have any ill will toward each other either. I can't help but be a little bit jealous of people who have close relationships with there siblings or cousins.

I don't make a habit of it. :P Truthfully, the idea of expressing emotion in public is mortifying to me.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? As a socially awkward nerd.
    How do you think people see you now? As a socially awkward nerd. I like to think that my friends think I'm funny a and interesting nerd.
    And finally....

There's a point? If I had to synthesize one, I guess it would be: "Do what makes you happy and try to be decent to other people." Now if I could just live by my own advice.