Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INTp, 5w4, ILI, sp/sx/so
    2. Are you male or female? Male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
    4. What cultural background are you? 50% German, 25% Lithuanian, 6.25% Irish, I'm not sure of the rest.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Jewish

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Geneticist, taking relevant courses.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have one friend outside of the family, a male eNfP.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Social Paranoia... Sort of.
    9. What are your vices? Now ask yourself: what do 98% of all males over 14 do?
    10. What are your fears? People, school, beets, going mad (Already attained, in my opinion), People, Not going through college, not getting a job I enjoy, did I mention People?
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Very attatched to INtj Mom, do not like iNTj Brother, like iNTp father.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I do it when I don't want to do it.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? People in high school still see me as a narcicisstic freak who probably spends all day reading books, listening to Mozart, and getting high on a variety of drugs at the same time.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To pass on our genes and die.
    I 96% N 93% T 75% P 63% 5w4 sp/sx/so ILI
    Ti>Ne>Te>Ni>Si>Fi>Se>Fe
    I'm interested in what you percieve me to be. Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INTJ, 8w7.
    2. Are you male or female? Female.
    3. What country do you live in now? The US.
    4. What cultural background are you? Caucasian. Past that, I've not got a clue.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm sometimes spiritual, on certain days of the week, when the desire strikes. My family is devout church of Christ.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I want to make a career by doing literary journalism, writing novels, and doing reviews. I'm a writing major and I write for a magazine and a newspaper at this point.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I find that I prefer to be around guys or girls with a lack in overly expressing their emotions. I have a small-ish group of very close friends (about four or five) that I devote most of my time to, and I don't care too much about socializing with the rest of my acquaintances. My best friend is an INFJ.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Being abandoned by the people that I love.
    9. What are your vices? The Disney Channel.
    10. What are your fears? Icebergs, being in slightly deep water or water that is not totally clear, flushing the toilet at night, and using a vacuum.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Estranged at best. I'm the adult in my parental relationships, and I don't have any siblings.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't express emotions in public. No PDA. No crying. No vulnerability. And as far as the PDA thing goes I'd prefer someone to be able to tell I'm with someone by some sort of verbal or mental connection we display.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Someone from high school told me that they thought I was the nicest bitch they'd ever met. I think that is a fairly accurate summation of who I was then. I think that now the "nicest bitch" thing has split so that I'm seen as either nice or a bitch. Depending on your MBTI, I believe.

And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I want my point in life to be to show others that we should color, share what we have, take care of everyone else, and that we don't need half of what we have. And to stay around those people that make my chest feel like its full of bright light and make me realize how lucky we are when we find them and how fragile life and the relationships we encounter actually are. To live by the view that we don't have to like the other people in this world, but we do have to take care of them.
    the flames and smoke climbed out of every window and disappeared with everything that you held dear. but you shed not a single tear for the things that you didn't need 'cause you knew you were finally free.
    ben gibbard

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    ILI

Background

1. What is your personality type?

? ISTP
    2. Are you male or female?
    ? Male

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?

? USA

4. What cultural background are you?
    ? Puerto Rican/Mexican

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    ? I consider myself Spiritual.
    ? Family is Christian.

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    ? I want to get into teaching
    ? I'm looking into going back to college right now

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    ? I get seem to have more female friends than males..
    ? I just find females easier to talk to I guess.
    ? I have about 1 good friend I never see or talk to

8. What paranoia's do you have?

? I don't really have any come to think of it..

9. What are your vices?

? I have a really hard time with relationships..
    ? I ain't in touch with other peoples or my own feelings

10. What are your fears?
    ? Dolls
    ? Germs
    ? Spiders/Millipedes

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

? It's okay.. I ain't very close with neither of them anymore. I just take care of my mom now.
    ? My siblings the same.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?

? Extremely bad.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    ? People must have seen me as a loner, people liked me but I didn't like to be around them that much.
    ? Now.. probably the same.

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    ? Hard to say.. I just broke up with my girlfriend.. I guess just seeing how things turn out and live it day by day.
    Always be sincere, whether you mean it or not.

MBTI
    yupp

[QUOTE=Nonpareil;62776]T

I hope some of you will take the time to answer these questions, I'm just curious about what everyone is like and why they think the way they do.

So please tell me:

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type?INFP
    2. Are you male or female? female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?USA USA
    4. What cultural background are you? Russian Scottish basically I'm white
    5. What religion are you? atheist (but not like I give a shit in proving gods existence or not) What religion is your family? my mom's Russian Orthodox and my Dad's Southern Baptist

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I have no clue
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I think more girls then boys but really only 3 friends I don't know they don't suck
    8. What paranoias do you have? oh god too many, like I got a ticket the other day and was like they now know what car I have if I don't move my car they'll tow it even though I probably could have just fed the meter, but it was like i couldn't park it at any meter I ahd to go find a surface lot, it was crazy actually.
    9. What are your vices? hiding and avoiding shit
    10. What are your fears? never living up to my potential
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?normal?
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I suck at that
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?as a freak. still as a freak but my friends say I'm more quirky then scary
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I have no clue.

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    ISFP

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ISFP.

2. Are you male or female? Female.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA x2.

4. What cultural background are you? Mainly British.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian x2.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Probably psychology. Right now I'm going to be going to Bible School to work on deepening my relationship with God. After I'll go where ever God wants me, which may well be college for psychology, could be something else. Don't know yet but I'm excited.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? In general I get along with men better than women. My good friends are an even mix of the two and there's probably about 10 total. I enjoy their company so I guess that's why we're friends.

8. What paranoias do you have? I don't know.

9. What are your vices? I can be a bit lazy.

10. What are your fears? I have a phobia of worms. As for serious things. I guess I'm kind of in a transitional stage right now and I'm afraid of loosing my friends cause it's college time and that often happens.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? With my mother I have a really good relationship. I tell her literally everything. My dad not so much. He's got issues I shan't mention. But sometimes he's awesome. My sister and I have a mostly good relationship. We love each other but we argue a lot.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I think I'm a little better. In elementary school my mother bought me a shirt that had nine cats on it. They all a different emotion written underneath them, happy, sad, angry, etc.. And they all had the exact same face. It reminded her of me.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In high school I was the quite odd girl who hung out with people from every group. Especially the more outcast people. I was kind of awkward. Now I'm not constantly with people I've known since I was five and I'm more myself. More comfortable and talkative and my sense of humor shows better and whatnot.

And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To glorify and worship God cause he's amazing. And worship does have to be standing in church singing. You can worship God while playing a game of pool or enjoying a hike or what have you.
    ~Erinn

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    INFj

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFJ
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Australia/USA
    4. What cultural background are you? Mostly Bohemian, and quite small-town Alaskan.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Both my family and I are Christians, but they tend to be more conservative while I am all for being dynamic and living my faith out! True Christianity is about having an intimate relationship with God.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm hoping to serve as a volunteer Graphic Designer at a mission base in Australia! I'm currently saving up money I can attend Uni to that effect! I also really would love to be a counselor of some sort.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Though my closest confidants are girls, I get along better with guys and tend to collect "buddies"! I only have a few *close* friends at a time, despite my loyalty. Sadly, I just had to move away from all my close friends and am having a hard time staying in contact with them... Because I'm not that good at making new friends, I've been a bit lonely of late. I appreciate deep thinkers like myself, but also people who are engaging and step out! The most important thing of all though is integrity.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I have this deep, unfounded fear of being wrong. (I think it comes from the great emphasis my childhood had on education)
    9. What are your vices? I'm always right, of course.
    10. What are your fears? Paranoia/Fear... the difference?
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I have a very close relationship and friendship with my parents. But I'm ready for them to realize that I'm actually an adult now and make my own decisions. My brothers and I are also very close and open with each other. I have a very hard time relating to my little sister, who is 15 years younger than me and delayed in her emotional development.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Hmm... not that good, I guess. I am rather to-myself, but wish I was more outward. I'm often mistaken for being in a different mood than the one I'm in... but then, I'm not exactly sure what my emotions are in the first place. Can you actually pinpoint and summarize feelings?
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was always the "nice, quiet, smart one" and the teachers liked me. People always tell me nowdays that I'd "make a great wife/mom". Not exactly sure what that means! I'm definitely an in-the-background, "supportive" type.
    And finally...
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? The point to my life is to make a difference in the world with every little thing I do; uplifting people and encouraging them to live up to their full potential and change the world themselves. The smallest things you do when you interact with others can have a amazing impact on their day. So SMILE! The point of having life is to know God and make Him known as we live out our lives enjoying and serving Him! We were created to worship God!
    "When so many hours have been spent convincing myself I am right, is there not some reason to fear I may be wrong?"

MBTI
    ESFJ

Background
    1. What is your personality type? ESFJ
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? England .. Born and raised
    4. What cultural background are you? Caucasian
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I am not religious (open minded), Christian values though.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Banking/Finance admin.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Tend to get on better with males. I have far more acquaintances than friends. They make me laugh.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I am in a state of transition. I am dropping my fears, they are not good for me.
    9. What are your vices? Cigarettes and sugar.
    10. What are your fears? I am at peace, i don't fear (well for the moment anyway) lol
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Great relationship with my mother (ESFp), better with my father now (INTx), brother, good (ESTP), Sis (ESxP) getting better.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Good. Love PDA's.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In school, i was the class clown. Always laughing and never taking anything serious. Someone surprised me recently by saying they never thought i would ever get married. Hmmm. I think they would be kind of shocked, I've grown up somewhat. lol
    And finally....
    My life is a blueprint for which i am gaining knowledge. We can read a book telling us how to behave in certain situations. Real life however, well that is how we figure things out. One day i am going to go home and laugh with God (should he exist) at all the trials and tribulations i faced and overcame.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Background

1. What is your personality type?
    ENTJ

Male

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    Sweden

4. What cultural background are you?
    Swedish, Celtic

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    Agnostics.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    Writer. Writing, obviously. Meanwhile, i'm enduring crappy jobs.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    Well. I've got friends of both sexes, although I must admit that I tend to be friends with females more online than in real life. Not to be rude, but girls complicate things and I don't want too many around me or in my small and tight gang of friends. I have a ton of acquaintances, of which many are girls.

8. What paranoias do you have?
    Many. It's the downside of thinking much and having an imagination.

9. What are your vices?
    Food, sex, alcohol, tobacco, chocolate, computer games, books... The list is endless.

10. What are your fears?
    To live and die alone and not be remembered; and that I am not going to become successful one day.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    Pretty good. Used to be worse with my dad... He's kinda special. We've kinda renewed our relationship nowadays. We're going fishing for a few days the 8th of September.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    I find it easy.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    Nerdy, funny, strong reactions, book-smart.
    I still am... But I've got more wits nowadays.

To become happy, enjoy life and create a great life full of love, wealth and knowledge to share with a family of my own one day.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Backgound
    What is your personality type? ENFP
    Are you male or female?F
    What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? US/US
    What cultural background are you? American/Southeasterner
    What religion are you? What religion is your family? None/Baptist

What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm in the marketing/sales industry and am self-employed. I'm considering my masters, but don't know yet.
    What is your friendships like with both genders? I have very close male and female friends. I have very close girlfriends that I could go to for anything, and discuss my problems with. I have male friends for entertainment purposes, and when I prefer to not get too deep about emo stuff. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have 5 really good friends, two of which I've been friends with for more than 15 years. The other two I met about 8 years ago. They each serve different purposes in my life, and satisfy different needs.
    What paranoias do you have?
    What are your vices? indecision, impulsivity
    What are your fears? Not having fun. Not doing everything I want to do. And spiders that are big and hairy.
    What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? It's usually very good, unless I feel like I'm being backed against a wall.
    How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm somewhat of a stoic when it comes to negative emotion unless pushed to the max, which takes a lot. If the emotion is positive, I'm open and fairly easy to read.
    How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was popular in high school. I lived for the social scene. I attempted to make my rounds in most circles, and I liked the people I came to know. I think people saw me as friendly and outgoing.
    And finally....
    What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To live it, and enjoy.

MBTI
    ENTP

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ENTP
    2. Are you male or female? Male.
    3. What country do you live in now? USA What country are you born in? Same.
    4. What cultural background are you? Half Slovak, quarter Irish and quarter German
    5. What religion are you? Skeptical Christian, reformed. What religion is your family? Non-demomination Christian parents, Atheist brother, Catholic brother, Hindu brother.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Possibly medicine. What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? School and independent research.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I get along well with both sexes. Throughout Jr. and Sr. High School the majority of my friends were girls, but now it is quite balanced. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I would say I have five close friends, that is, friends that refuse to let me go even with I push them.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Only existential ones.
    9. What are your vices? Smoking. I'm negativistic.
    10. What are your fears? Never knowing who I am.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Healthy. I'm closer to my (ESFJ) mother than my (INTJ) father, but love them both equally. My younger (INTP) brother is one of my closest friends. My sister has kind of alienated herself from the family, but has chosen me to be the one to come to with serious life questions with. My older half-brothers are more like uncles.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Depends on the day really. Sometime's I'm quite charming, sometimes I will let people see out I'm feeling, but mostly I keep the emotion to a minimal. I express myself regardless of my environment, however.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Funny, silly, eccentric, yet intriguing, kind and genuine. Kind of mysterious because I disappeared in the middle of the school year a few times with out ever saying goodbye. (These aren't my own words) How do you think people see you now? Witty, charming and clever. A riddle inside a puzzle wrapped in a paradox. The asshole everybody loves.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I'm figuring that out.

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.