MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INTP
    2. Are you male or female? Male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, USA
    4. What cultural background are you? I came from middle to upper-middle class suburban America
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I cannot place any significance on a solitary, formal organized religion, however much I borrow from their texts and spiritual beliefs. My family was almost all Catholic.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm studying to be a part of some sort of environmental/sustainability career. I'm going through college but I doubt that will do much for me. I just hope to land a job that I'll enjoy being a part of in many ways.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I'm friends with many of both genders, but you might consider them mostly acquaintances. Close friends are extremely limited in numbers. There are a few people in my life that I will basically not see for stretches of time but will never forget, in that I will be able to relate to them at a later date just as if no time has passed. These are the "truer" friends in my opinion. Aside from one person who I hold extremely dear in terms of a "best-friend" or "life-partner" caliber friendship, I value these personal relationships the most.. and yet all my friends or acquaintances can be considered limited in quantity.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I can get paranoid about police.
    9. What are your vices? Lacking compassion and encouragement towards myself and others in shortcomings, emotional retardation, a mild addiction, and general apathy.
    10. What are your fears? Police states, encroachments on civil liberties, the idea that I'm doing wrong in my actions, the fear that the world will only get worse in regards to equality and quality of life for all, mass suffering, and the loss of my functional capabilities.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Parents are cool with me. The whole immediate family was stressed out by the illness of a parent and the unit sort of imploded in on itself. As a result, I am and they are distant. Used to clash a bit with the sister growing up, but we get along better now.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Unless it's excitement, terrible.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Some quite kid who had strong opinions, was a bit dorky, yet was likable to some people and had a good sense of humor.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To better ourselves in understanding and being, and celebrate the experience of life.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

1. What is your personality type? INTP.
    2. Are you male or female? Male.
    3. What country do you live in now? USA. What country are you born in? USA.
    4. What cultural background are you? White middle class.
    5. What religion are you? None. What religion is your family? Anglican.
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Psychology. What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Taking a psychology course.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Men: mediocre. Women: shaky. I have extremely high N, and most people I know are ES types; they don't understand me. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? 2, they are all relaxed, and I do nto have to quadrupple explain everything to them.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Everyone hates me.
    9. What are your vices? Klondike bars and wine.
    10. What are your fears? Spiders, never being loved romantically.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Great. siblings (if you had any)? ISTJ older twin brother dominates me, beats me up, then tries to convince me that we love each other. Inreality, I'm just surviving most of the time. So it's really shitty. At least it's gone for 50 days this summer !
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Avoid it like the plague.
    13. How do you think people see you in high school? Retarded. How do you think people see you now? They don't since it's summer and I'm home all the time.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? My life is to discover and to improve the reality I inhabbit. Most people seem to live just because they can't do anything new or useful. Their hobbies include oppressing me, fucking, sports, and acting like idiots.

*giggle* I'm going to enjoy this little self-centred reply to it's fullest!

1. What is your personality type?
    INFJ

2. Are you male or female?
    I'm of the female type

3. What country do you live in now? What country are were you born in?
    China/Canada

4. What cultural background are you?
    Um...WASP? Is that a culture?

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    I'm a Bah'. My mother is Baptist and my father is "agnostic."

6. What career are you in or looking to be in?
    Sustainable agriculture (or development)
    What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    Studying Chinese in China for a year (and then perhaps studying sustainable agriculture in Chinese in China for 4 years)

7. What is your friendships like with both genders?
    Males: strong...I get along well with guys. Females: getting better as I am striving more to relate
    How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I have 4 really, really good friends. We were the Bah' youth in the town I spent a year going to university in. They're all guys and probably the coolest, nicest, most genuine people you could ever meet. 2 of them are China-bound, as well.

8. What paranoias do you have?
    I don't believe in paranoia

9. What are your vices?
    That's between me and God

10. What are your fears?
    Growing far away from God

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    Parents: decent...my dad and I get along great, but my mum and I clash a bit. I have no siblings.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    Depends on the situation and the emotion. This is a vague question to answer.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    Honestly, there is no way I could ever know. I know how I see myself, and perhaps that's the real question this is asking. As for high school...I don't even want to think about it. High school was horrible

And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    To aid and assist humanity, to promote unity amongst all mankind, and to bring forth children into the world who will do the same. Also, and I will quote a Bah' prayer for this, "I bear witness, O my God, that Thou hast created me to know Thee and to worship Thee"

Yes, the Bah' Faith is really important to me. Yeah!

MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram

What is your personality type? INFJ
    Are you male or female? Female
    What country do you live in now? USA
    What country are you born in? Ireland
    What cultural background are you? White well-bred potato
    What religion are you? Lapsed Catholic
    What religion is your family? Same

What career are you in? Science/technical writing
    - or looking to be in? Psychology
    Daydreaming, cueing up to start psych. degree
    What are your friendships like with both genders? Generally not bad,
    though better with guys

How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    3 good friends. I admire them, they understand me

What paranoias do you have? None
    What are your vices? They might be implements in my woodwork room
    What are your fears? being misunderstood/unwittingly hurting others
    What is your relationship like with your parents? Excellent (father) and problematic (mother)
    - with siblings? Excellent (brudder 1) and liveable (brudder 2)
    How are you with expressing emotion in public? Generally not very comfortable
    How do you think people saw you in high school? Incurable swot
    How do you think people see you now? At home, normal; in the US, introverted freaktard

What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    /Fe sink off: To look after, encourage and enable development in as many people as I can.
    The point in general: to endlessly reach for perfection

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Backgound
    ENTJ

Male

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    US

White - English and Scottish

Episcopalian

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    Law. In my second year of Law School now.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    Good friendships are easily created with guys. Have a hard time making friends with girls because I'll really only talk to girls I don't know if A) i find them attractive or B) they have some other discernible tangible benefit to me. However, I do have several good girl friends. They're either a friend's girlfriend (or ex's) or I have already been romantically/sexually involved with them and it didn't work out. Once the obstacle of attraction has been dealt with, I can easily become fast friends with girls. I have 10 to 15 good friends. They just all don't live near me anymore. I have 5 or 6 good friends in town that I see on a regular basis. Most of my best friends I met in my Fraternity at UF. Others are HighSchool buddies or law school buddies.

Being viewed as incompetent by others.

9. What are your vices?
    Marijuana, alcohol, food, sex, hookah, dispassionate humor

10. What are your fears?
    Ending up alone. Not having children. Not being successful. Being physically incapacitated so that I can't provide for my family.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    Strong relationship with both. However, I'm not one to actively call my folks or sister on a daily basis.

Ha ha ha...

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    Dont know

To do what I can to give a better world to my future children.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LII

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INTP, enneagram 5w6 so/sp
    2. Are you male or female? Female.
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? The United States, for both.
    4. What cultural background are you? Irish, German and a lot of mediterranean.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm agnostic. My family is Roman Catholic.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm thinking perhaps something in Information Technology, likely software engineering.And for the second part of this question, I take classes at my high school and I've been coding my own software for quite a while now, so hopefully I won't have to do much more.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? It's fairly balanced both ways, but as an introvert I only have a handful of friends IRL, regardless of gender. My best friend (female) is an ENFP, and we have been best friends since early childhood.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Paranoias? None, to my knowledge.
    9. What are your vices? I am lazy, slightly socially avoidant, and (I'd been told) too absorbed in my atypical interests.
    10. What are your fears? Death, specifically by means fatal poisoning. It stems from a traumatic event in my childhood that I never really got over, I guess.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My relationship with my mother is loving but detached. I've always felt like the blacksheep. Both my mother, younger brother and sister are definite ESFJs (I was too young to remember myself, but I believe my late father was an ISFP).
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't really.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I am a junior in high school. My teachers think I'm an antisocial genius, and my peers (probably) think I'm just a weird computer nerd. That probably will not change.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? My life? I'm not so sure (I am not even a score old yet, you know). Life in general seems to be simply about understanding - seeing the big picture. I'd consider accomplishing that in itself success.
    I 79.65%
    N 67.34%
    T 80.53%
    P 75.76%

5w6 sp/so/sx

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? - INTP
    2. Are you male or female? - female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? - US
    4. What cultural background are you? - german, english, russian, irish, spanish, dutch
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? non-denominational christian

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? - Bioengineering... work at army corp of engineers... go to school... want to be in school for-ev-er
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? - better with guys... probably have 3 really good guy friends, 1 who is my best friend... and 1 close girl friend
    8. What paranoias do you have? - everything.... health, creepers, i distrust germs and people equally
    9. What are your vices? - extremism
    10. What are your fears? - losing touch with reality, alienating myself so much that i become one of those wackos who lives in a cave, thinking people matter so little that i wait too long and one day wake up old and alone
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? fine
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - i can't
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - they thought i was a bitch, that i starved myself, that i was smart, somewhat athletic, probably thought i was a whore, and probably that i had a lot going for me.... by the end they probably thought i was lost
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? - i think i need to disappear for a little while, need some time to think, need more discipline, need to not be so distracted by senses and other useless shit
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Background
    - INFP
    - Female
    - Canada; USA
    - Scottish, English, Irish
    - N/A; ex-Catholic mother and non-practicing Protestant father

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    - Perpetual student! Or educator, professor, traveller, kept woman... Am currently working on linguistics undergrad.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    - I have a handful of close friends, the good ones. My wider social circle is mostly male, though things are shifting.
    - I'll have to get back to this..
    9. What are your vices?
    - Occasionally guilty of the "Big 7", though "wrath" is rare by me
    10. What are your fears?
    - Big ones: losing my mind, losing loved ones
    - Pretty good with Mom, though we don't always understand each other. Dad was always less present, but we have common interests. No siblings.
    - I'm pretty private, but it isn't the end of the world
    - "Nice" was the big one, smart kid, good listener, a little spacey, wise-assy, quiet. A lot of that has stayed the same, though people who met me last year might have thought I was a bat shit crazy decadent.
    And finally....
    - Ooer.. I'll come back to this one, though I echo laintpe's sentiments at the moment: "i think i need to disappear for a little while, need some time to think, need more discipline, need to not be so distracted by senses and other useless shit"
    "Develop interest in life as you see it...the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and interesting people. Forget yourself." -- H. Miller
    -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
    Johari the good..
    Nohari.. the bad, and the ugly

I'm a FiNe SiTe to see!

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

What is your personality type? ENTP
    Are you male or female? Female
    What country do you live in now? United States
    What country are were you born in? United States
    What cultural background are you? Major: Russian, Irish, Portuguese. A lot of European
    What religion are you? Unsure
    What religion is your family? A mix

What career are you in?
    - or looking to be in? Music, physics, maybe engineering. Something like that. Or acting
    I participate in a lot of activities, think of the most efficient way to gain success, and play every musical instrument I can get my hands on
    What are your friendships like with both genders? Good with both, but I like the guys more

How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? 2 people I fully actually trust and tell everything to, but I am good friends with quite a few and talk to even more. The people I fully trust are so because they can keep their mouths shut, and my friends that are good friends are that way because they entertain me

What paranoias do you have? None
    What are your vices? Nothing really
    What are your fears? Boredom, failing in life
    What is your relationship like with your parents? Good
    - with siblings? Tolderable
    How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't
    How do you think people saw you in high school? They think I am on drugs, am arrogant/cocky (or confident, depending on if they like me or not), smart, talented, extreme, emotionless, fun, unconventional, really, really weird
    How do you think people see you now? Same way being I am still in high school

What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    My point: have fun, try many new things, experience myself, gain knowledge
    The point in general: to enjoy yourself in a positive way
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

MBTI
    INTP

Background
    - INTP
    - Female
    - USA
    - English, Welsh, German
    5. What religion are you?
    -Mormon

Questions
    - I'm a small business owner and stay at home mom. In the future I hope to get my PhD in English Lit and teach.
    - I have a few close friends, both male and female. My best friends tend to be extroverts, I like being pulled out of my shell occasionally. It takes me a long time to get close to people and it's difficult for me to make new friends.
    - I don't think I really have any
    9. What are your vices?
    - I am horrible at time management and can't self-impose deadlines for the life of me
    10. What are your fears?
    - losing loved ones, people thinking I'm stupid
    - Good with my parents, although fairly distant at times. I'm very close with my sister, who is the opposite of me in almost every way.
    - I avoid it. I have difficulty expressing feelings even with my husband
    - Nice, but weird. I was involved in a lot of activities, was in the "gifted" program and had a good group of friends, but still maintained that special social awkwardness of an INTP
    And finally....
    -To find meaning and purpose amid all the chaos. Happiness and peace for me and my family.