1. What is your personality type? INFP
2. Are you male or female?Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?USA
4. What cultural background are you?A little Native American mixed with lots of caucasian Scots-Irish and German with Southern/Mountain flavor
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?Hmm, I'm sort of a..Gnostic Christian I guess you could say. My family are mainly more traditional Christians, and one of my sisters is a Buddhist. Me and my sisters all have a little bit of a New Age-y influence on our spirituality, too.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm a straight A student with a major in literature and a minor in French. I guess I could teach or write or something. I'm keeping my options open, I might go to grad school.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I get along pretty well with both genders in friendships.
8. What paranoias do you have?car accidents, dying alone
9. What are your vices?I used to smoke and drink but not much anymore. I guess you could call anti-depressants and chocolate my vices now. Oh, and diet coke. I'm such a diet cokehead.
10. What are your fears?not being loved, being left out, being violated in some way by a predatory person
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?uh...very unique. not bad, but not traditionally splendid either
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?I do
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?People in high school probably saw me as this non-conformist artsy type -maybe a little crazy- who ran around with a small group of hippies and goths. I was so shy that I was ignored at first, but by my senior year people I didn't know said hi to me in the hall.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?to bring love into the world, to bring healing where I see pain, to try to help others, to be creative and express myself fully, to have a diverse collection of life experiences and just make the most of it all