Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFP
    2. Are you male or female?Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?USA
    4. What cultural background are you?A little Native American mixed with lots of caucasian Scots-Irish and German with Southern/Mountain flavor
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?Hmm, I'm sort of a..Gnostic Christian I guess you could say. My family are mainly more traditional Christians, and one of my sisters is a Buddhist. Me and my sisters all have a little bit of a New Age-y influence on our spirituality, too.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm a straight A student with a major in literature and a minor in French. I guess I could teach or write or something. I'm keeping my options open, I might go to grad school.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I get along pretty well with both genders in friendships.
    8. What paranoias do you have?car accidents, dying alone
    9. What are your vices?I used to smoke and drink but not much anymore. I guess you could call anti-depressants and chocolate my vices now. Oh, and diet coke. I'm such a diet cokehead.
    10. What are your fears?not being loved, being left out, being violated in some way by a predatory person
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?uh...very unique. not bad, but not traditionally splendid either
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?I do
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?People in high school probably saw me as this non-conformist artsy type -maybe a little crazy- who ran around with a small group of hippies and goths. I was so shy that I was ignored at first, but by my senior year people I didn't know said hi to me in the hall.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?to bring love into the world, to bring healing where I see pain, to try to help others, to be creative and express myself fully, to have a diverse collection of life experiences and just make the most of it all

Banned
    MBTI
    type
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFP

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INTP
    2. Are you male or female? Male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, USA
    4. What cultural background are you? Upper MIddle Class, White
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Atheistic/buddhist. Protestant/ atheist.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Architesture, high school.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Males: shitty. Girls: one sided; being manipulated. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have 1 really close friend, and we get aong alright.
    8. What paranoias do you have? People manipulating me.
    9. What are your vices? Talkativeness, individuality.
    10. What are your fears? Being alone forever, getting into trouble, failing.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Good siblings (if you had any)? I am its slave.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? F**K no.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Retard How do you think people see you now?
    And finally.... They don't I'm a worthless tool.
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Survive.

I enjoyed filling out the survey.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

1. What is your personality type?
    INFJ.
    2. Are you male or female?
    Female.
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    Canada and Canada.
    4. What cultural background are you?
    Asian.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    Catholic and Catholic.
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    I am in HR.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I get along with both genders but prefer the company of my female friends a bit more. I do not have a lot of friends but rather a few very good friends.
    8. What paranoias do you have?
    Answering this may give away too much about myself.
    9. What are your vices?
    I can have a smart mouth. hehe
    10. What are your fears?
    See answer for Question 8.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    Good. No major issues.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    It is difficult to express emotion anywhere.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    A geek. haha Now, not what the people in high school would have expected.
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    Just play the game well.

MBTI
    INFP

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? - INFP.
    2. Are you male or female? - Female.
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Mars......oh OK, England.
    4. What cultural background are you? - I only know of British. I should maybe do that whole family tree thing...
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? - I'm Spiritual. My mother is Spiritual. My sister used to be, but now doesn't seem to care. My brother is Antheist.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? - My dream job would to be a shrink, or a carer, or work with children. Or a writer. A bit clique INFP...but it's true. :P What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? - Nothing really right now.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? - In general I get on better with males. I find them to be easier to get along with, and a lot less bitchy. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? - Hmm, define "good friends" I have a handful of close friends, but don't see them nearly as much as I ought to. They're my friends because they care, they listen, and they're also fun!
    8. What paranoias do you have? - I'm not sure.....probably lots, lol.
    9. What are your vices? - Shutting myself off from the "real" world, procrastination, too sensitve (?) I could probably go on....
    10. What are your fears? - Excluding the "silly" things like clowns. Atlough clowns are so effin' evil!! Abandonment/losing loved ones, being taken advantage of, the thought of being stuck in a rut forever more.Etc.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? - I have no relationship with my father. I have no father as far as I'm concernd. Me and my mum get on pretty well these days, but there;s some tension there. siblings (if you had any)? Me and my sister clash - she's an INFP too, but we seem to just argue a lot. Me and my brother get on very well - I'm guessing him as either INTP or ISTP...but I could possibly be wrong.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - Sometimes I express it too much, sometimes not enough. I'd say.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? - Introverted, not exactly "cool" but able to get on with some people from each kind of clique, and not a "nerd" either. But only have a handful of close friends. How do you think people see you now? - Different people seem to see me differently. But the common ones are "interesting", "deep", "emotional", "sensitive", "naieve", "innocnet", "cute", "funny", "quiet", "great to talk to when in need of support" LOL...
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? - Life in general - whatever the individual feels is their point to life. My life - I'm still trying to figure it all out. Ha. But, I believe we're given certain circumstances as a way for us to learn, and grow. I guess that's what I think life is about - to learn, and grow. But then there are so many why's...and...my head hurts... I think about these issues too much.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFP

2. Are you male or female? female

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, USA

4. What cultural background are you? i don't know if this is asking for heritage or culture, so i'll answer both - american middle class, heritage is Northern & Eastern European

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? i am an agnostic theist - we cannot know god, but we can theorize..
    i attend protestant and buddhist religious services, though i ascribe to no particular religion. my family is mostly roman catholic.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    art history. i want to work in a museum. i am a secretary.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    i have a pretty even split in terms of friends' genders; always have. i have many acquaintances, but only a handful of close friends. i remain friends with them because we support and encourage each other, we strive to understand one another, and most importantly we just really enjoy each other's company..

i'm not often paranoid, but i find when i am worried it is most often related to the safety/welfare of people i care about..
    that, or i am worried that any given job won't be done properly or with enough effort.. sometimes i just do things for people or overshoot my own priorities to allow time to 'help'..

9. What are your vices?
    procrastination, anti-authoritarianism, cynicism, sensitivity, feeling alone

10. What are your fears?
    aging, because it means being feeble and possibly alone..

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    no siblings. get on well with both parents (with effort, they are ESFP & ESFJ), though as a child i felt as if i grew up too quickly.

hesitant, unless the emotion is amusement.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

i know they saw me as strange..i think some people thought i was a total nerd/intellectual, and some thought i was the typical sensitive artsy type..whatever that means.

i think people see me now as a humanist, and an artist.
    beyond that i dont know.

And finally....

to experience and grow.

Phantonym

1. What is your personality type? INFJ. Enneagram 4w5
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Estonia x2
    4. What cultural background are you? Estonian
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I consider myself agnostic and I'm not even baptized. My parents are baptized as Lutherans but they're not religious.
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Currently, I'm a university student. I'd like to be a translator some day in the very very VERY distant future. Ideally - no career for me, thanks.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I've only had female friends. I can't say that I have a single friend who meets my requirements of a good friendship. I have a couple of closer friends, or rather good acquaintances, but I consider the upkeep of that status quite tedious. I meet them maybe once a year out of obligation.
    8. What paranoias do you have? That revealing too much of myself will turn out to be a nightmare of epic proportions. People turning against me and using the information to ridicule me. I don't trust myself or others.
    9. What are your vices? My sick and twisted sense of humour? Being too passive. Lack of motivation. Underachieving. Avoiding dealing with people and other things. At my worst, I'm negative, pesky, moody and inclined to whine and nag until I get my way or until I'm ignored/bored.
    10. What are your fears? Being ridiculed in public. Feeling rejected and embarrassed. Feeling helpless. Having regrets in the future. That people close to me are harmed or in pain.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Neutral. My parents and I are not that emotionally close but we get along OK. I don't think I've ever had a real conversation with my father (ISTJ). I'm having mixed feelings towards my mother (IXFJ). There's no outward animosity between us, maybe a bit of resentment on my part, which I don't express that often. I have a younger brother (ISTJ) and I consider him to be my best friend, we're quite close.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Bad. Very bad. I just don't do it very often.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In high school I was the loner, smart and mostly invisible kid in the corner. I think that people might have seen me as very proud, uptight and snobbish. Not much has changed since then.
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Living. Seeking happiness.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w?

I feel I don't share enough of myself nowadays (I use to be much more free, but then I got all paranoid...). So this is to serve as proof I am willing to put myself out there... Or something.

Background

INFP. So far. I relate to the INFJ a lot except for the focus part. But then again, who knows... I'm still looking.

Female.

Madagascar. Belgium.

(thinks: Weird how I see this as somehow racial: I suppose this shows my limits or my associations (my culture = my racial group)...): Black. Mixed. Weird. Mostly Black though (that's where I have my sensitivities - rational or not - as well... *sigh*)

Buddhist aspiring... Self improvement, don't see it as a religion as much as a spiritual/philosophical aspiration: self improvement and seeking to be a "better" human being. Raised catholic. My parents: one Buddhist bent, one Christian bent.

Questions
    I struggle to think of things as "career" and think of things much more as "jobs". Right now though: translations. In terms of improvement: focus, discipline... and such. *I have many of the ENFP's stereotypical flaws*

Bond more with women. Because they take me more "as is" and also more as a "being" (my issues, I know). Good friends: few, and even with my good friends, I doubt I share readily my struggles/frustrations/issues. I hold back a lot.

Too many. Not being good enough comes up often.

9. What are your vices?
    Smoking, *cough*drinking*cough* so that I stop analyzing/over-thinking so much and live a more spontaneous lifestyle, letting my fears dictate my life, over-analyzing, lack of self trust (I really don't trust myself), etc. Too many should be the answer... most probably.

10. What are your fears?
    Loss of control. Lack of progress. Stagnation. Limiting reality with my own preconceived ideas... Many, I guess.

My mother (INFP): best friend. The only one whose criticism I take with a grain of salt yet listen to... My father: non existent. I know there is a bond... But I don't feel a person-to-person bond. I don't know my siblings (never met them).

Frustrated. Stupid. *sigh* Nothing positive. In private (alone) is ok.

The many "keepingintouch" tools available (Facebook, etc.) have made me hear lots of "kind, gentle, "soft"" descriptions... I don't know. I doubt everything. I think, nowadays, people see me as stuck or frigid (which can be right in some ways but not in the ways they think)...

And finally....
    Making people happy (with themselves first (self accepting), second with life). Making people see how beautiful they are to me... But then again... I don't know.
    Last edited by iseekserendipity; 06-14-2009 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Spelling, coherence and such
    I'm a work in progress.
    Different approaches, tastes, opinions, outlooks, personalities do not invalidate each other: they make the world more interesting.
    I have foot-in-mouth disease.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ENTP, enneagram 3
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? USA
    What country are you born in? USA
    4. What cultural background are you? A big mix of European.
    5. What religion are you? I just believe there is a god..
    What religion is your family? Different variations of Christian.

Questions
    6. What career are you in? N/A
    Looking to be in? Music, acting, composing. Something in physics as a back up, unless I find other interesting science fields.
    What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Taking as advanced of classes as I possibly can and practicing my music.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Male: The best. Female: Not so good, because they tend to get a little too illogical and end up shouting at me.
    How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have many friends, but I have only a few really close friends, but maybe one or two I really, truly care about. They are my friends because I trust them and value their opinion.
    8. What paranoias do you have? None.
    9. What are your vices? Nothing serious.
    10. What are your fears? Faliure.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Fairly good. Siblings, decent.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I am not very emotional in public. I am happy generally.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Arrogant, stuck up, a know it all, intelligent, obnoxious, honest, crazy. But they respect me.
    How do you think people see you now? In general, as a great person. As a student, same way, with the respect.
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? My point is to accomplish, and to have a good time. The point in another's is their own to figure out.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5/6w
    Socionics
    IEE

Backgound
    INTP
    Female
    USA
    African American
    Pluralist/Adventist

Questions
    Adult Educator/getting phd/life coach
    Get along very well with men, but women tend to be put off with my ability to emotionally detach from drama/a few/because they are very emotionally independent, yet loving and give me space.
    Can't trust systems totally.
    9. What are your vices?
    Can't wake up without coffee
    10. What are your fears?
    That you are going to use all of this information to harm us poor unsuspecting dummies that are telling you all of our business.
    Great! I couldn't live without them
    Getting better, but still very cool.
    Late bloomer/Wise and insightful
    And finally....
    To help people simplify, love, and live.
    "Reconstruct the world by reconstructing your mind."

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5/6w
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Scarfism View Post
    INFJ.
    Female.
    Canada and Canada.
    Asian.
    Catholic and Catholic.
    I am in HR.
    I get along with both genders but prefer the company of my female friends a bit more. I do not have a lot of friends but rather a few very good friends.
    Answering this may give away too much about myself.
    9. What are your vices?
    I can have a smart mouth. hehe
    10. What are your fears?
    See answer for Question 8.
    Good. No major issues.
    It is difficult to express emotion anywhere.
    A geek. haha Now, not what the people in high school would have expected.
    Just play the game well.
    Just play the game well.

This is a VERY good answer!
    "Reconstruct the world by reconstructing your mind."