1. What is your personality type?
ENFP Enneagram 4
2. Are you male or female?
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
Houston, Texas. Live in Potsdam, NY currently.
4. What cultural background are you?
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
I'm spiritual, as is my family..nothing specific.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I'd like to go into Anthropology, but I am currently only in 10th Grade.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
It's a mixed bag, I have quite a few NT male friends, a few NF. I have more NF female friends. My two best friends are an INTP and an ESFP, surprisingly. As long as the person has a real character and shares some of my interests, It's easy to become friends.
8. What paranoias do you have?
I'm a hypochondriac. I worry about everything..
9. What are your vices?
I can be violent, and I stick up for myself and my values..sometimes, too much, even if I get into trouble with authority. I am 100% open to marijuana, I like to go against the mainstream, which is taken in wrong ways by more closed minded people.
10. What are your fears?
[COLOR="slategray"]That mankind will replace emotion with logic.COLOR]
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
Just my father, my younger sister, and I. My dad's an INFP/ENFP and my sister is an INFP. Together, we're unsperable..we form a strong emotional and physical bond that formed when my mother died.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
I dislike it, even if I'm truly sorry, I hate drawing attention, as I hate drama. I save it for more personal settings.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
I'm in highschool. I think people think I'm weird, different, intelligent and very music oriented. I go against the norm, and people don't like it.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
I express and share love on the deepest level possible, and to stand up for my values, even in the face of death -Nothing more, nothing less.