1. What is your personality type? - INTP, with unusually well-developed Fi to complement my Ti.
2. What is your gender? - Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? - United States of America
4. What cultural background are you? - German, Irish, French, British, Scottish, etc.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? - Agnostic; Roman Catholic
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? - Neuroscience/Psychology/Philosophy; I am planning on taking classes that pertain to the mentioned fields this summer.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? - My relationships with people in general are miserably shallow, simply because I often feel incapable of connecting with others.; I have 1-2 "good" friends.
8. What paranoias do you have? - Nothing comes to mind.
9. What are your vices? - lethargy, angst, hostility, unreliability, etc.
10. What are your fears? - Mortality, unoriginality, etc.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - I feel extremely distant from my family. Thus, my relationship with them is very weak.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - I might experience the occasional bout of controlled enthusiasm. Otherwise, I'm generally stoic.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - (still in high school) I am considered by most to be a genius, though I essentially disagree with these claims, stating that I haven't accomplished anything noteworthy. Of course, regardless of how my intellectual capabilities are perceived, I'm still a bit of an outcast, and, quite frankly, I can't say that I'm bothered by this.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? - It is very difficult to make any statements in regards to the point of my life. With that said, I would love to change the way society sees the world. I understand how vague that is, but I state it in that fashion for a reason. As for the rest of the world, well...I don't really think that a set meaning exists that can be understood by mankind. Though we might ponder such questions extensively, we will never truly arrive at conclusive answers.