• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFJ 4w5 sx/sp
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? both USA
4. What cultural background are you? Irish American, Midwestern and Southern Roots
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm a Jesus Follower (non-denom), my family is a mix of Christian denominations.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm currently a Vintage Clothing Dealer, and am expanding my portfolio as an Illustrator. I also dabble in leather-work and would love to do that full time some day...among other artistic pursuits. :)
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I have 3-4 close female friends, and more than a dozen friends of both genders. I'm friends with these people because they share common values and interests with me. Many of my friends have the same moral and/or spiritual convictions that I do, thus I can rely on them to walk alongside and keep me accountable for my actions and life choices (and I reciprocate). These people are not afraid to love, or challenge me.
8. What paranoias do you have? That people judge me harshly.
9. What are your vices?I'm pretty reactive, especially around those I'm most comfortable with. I imagine desirable (improbable) outcomes of my day/week/life in technicolor, which ultimately sets me up for failure and disappointment. I voice my thoughts too freely, sometimes hurting people in the process. Over analyzing and obsessing. So many more. I've learned to control some of this, but it's a daily struggle.
10. What are your fears? Being stuck working a boring job I hate, being insignificant.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Mom: Love and respect her selfless nature immensely, enjoy her company, but cannot tolerate her passive, Martyr-like tendencies and anxiety. Dad: Admire and love him dearly, but feel sad because he thinks he always needs to be in control. Volatile relationship in the past but have come to feel a quiet appreciation/understanding of him. Brother: Rough history as we essentially both failed each other and caused hurt/distrust. Are now 4 years in to a trusting and loving sibling friendship.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Haha, I do it too readily be it :happy2: or :mad:.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? As an exception to the rule, mysterious and removed but also expressive and direct. Definitely capable of intimidation. I think people always wondered what the heck my deal was, only a few really knew. Now I still think the general public/social setting sees me in a similar way, if less troubled and more open. My friends and those who have worked with me, or observed me carefully probably see me as some of the aforementioned but also engaging, funny in a dry way and intelligent.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Loving and devoting my life to God and His plans, loving people well, using the gifts I've been given.

MetalMoon

1. What is your personality type?Wish I knew. Probably some sort of ENFx.
2. Are you male or female?Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?England for both
4. What cultural background are you?English and Irish, I believe
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?Me = agnostic-atheist; them = half-arsed Christians ;P

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I really don't know. I'd like something to do with either art or law. I'd like to do something to do with science, but I ain't no good at it, so...
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I get along fine with both. I have around 6 or 7 good friends; and we're friends because we go to the same school.I don't share all my interests with them, but we can relate on a certain number or levels and they're good fun. Also, thankfully, they're all really open minded, and we agree on many issues such as: gender roles, religion, etc. Part of the reason why I can get along with them so well :p
8. What paranoias do you have?I don't really have any, I guess.
9. What are your vices?Probably sugar. I can often be idealistic, but at the same time pessimistic. More often than not, I'm an annoying idealist, though :p
10. What are your fears?Needles, a 1984-esque society, and the ocean. Needles because I hate the feelings - I can't explain it, because it doesn't even hurt that much - but just the thought of the needle plunging through my flesh and muscle...bleh. And the ocean because of it's vast emptiness. 1984-eque society...need I say more?
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?Fine, just fine. I think.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?I'd probably rather not, if it's a negative emotion
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?I'm still in highschool :p I think quite a lot of people find me alright. I'm not a "popular" kid, but I can get on well with most of them. They all think I'm weird, but they like it.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?I don't really care, as long as I can be happy, have fun, and learn new, exciting stuff. We're not here for long so we may as well just enjoy our time here, right?

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ISFP, albeit not a solid example of one.
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, USA
4. What cultural background are you? Caucasian Christian American...how would the OP like this answered?
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Agnostic. Mom's Christian, we both attend a Lutheran Church atm, when I was young we went to a Methodist church. My dad rarely attends services...I honestly don't know what his actual beliefs are.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm studying social work. It's the best thing I've found that will take advantage of my physical and mental abilities without exceeding them. Am I looking forward to this particular field? No, but I think I can pull it off.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have a ton of acquaintances, but few if any close friends at any given point. Not sure how gender relates to my case.
8. What paranoias do you have? Spiders, bees in confined spaces (they're not a big deal outside like they were when I was little, but trapped in a car or something? Hell no.
9. What are your vices? Drinking, cussing on the internet (90% of my profanity probably takes place in ventrilo)
10. What are your fears? Death, failure, rejection
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Parents: My family would say I'm closer to my mom than my dad, and the way we interact is sometimes more like siblings. I'd say not far removed from typical though. Siblings: I'm the youngest of four adopted kids, the only one not from the same biological family. It shows. At least I'd like to think it does.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? *stifles laughter* Terrible. I don't, really.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Then: Awkward, quiet, dorky. Now: Slightly less awkward, quiet, and dorky.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
Achieving goals that I make, maintaining as much autonomy as I can, and hopefully being in good company along the way, with good food, good drink, and good health.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Has anyone actually taken the time to, you know, analyze all this data?

Animal

So carnal it's spiritual
MBTI Type
SeFi
Enneagram
I just received a reputation comment for my post above, and if this is being used for data, I should probably mention something.

I was wrong about my tritype and wing. I've spent months trying to figure out if I'm 8w7 or 8w9 and it seems my wings are balanced. Also, my tritype is 8wX - 4w3 - 7w6. Sx/Sp and ENFP were both correct. Socionics: IEE.

Sunny Ghost

1. What is your personality type? ISFP
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?USA; Seoul, Korea
4. What cultural background are you?American with some Asian influence
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?Atheist; agnostic
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Going to school for nursing.
Currently a bartender and CNA in an old folks home.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I make friends of both genders pretty easily. I have tons of acquaintances. I prefer my handful of close friends.
8. What paranoias do you have?No particular paranoia's off the top of my head. I over worry about stuff sometimes.
9. What are your vices?Drinking, smoking, over eating, lethargy.
10. What are your fears?Dying alone, being alone, never amounting to much, my teeth rotting out.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?We go through periods of being close and then distant. Overall, we get along.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?Often shy.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?I was seen as nice, quiet, artistic, shy... perhaps odd.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?I'm an existentialist, and I think we each are capable of deciding for our self what the point to all this is. I want to enjoy life, live happily and raise a family, see things, experience things and do good unto others to help them along on their path.

sarek

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFP, 9w1/952
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Netherlands/Netherlands
4. What cultural background are you? WAS but not P
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Family is secular, I am omnitranscendentalist

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I am in tax advice, bookkeeping, admin. Looking to do something more in line with my personality type.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? 1 true friend in real life. Several online. Both genders equally. My friends are and always have been N types like myself. Its a frequency thing.
8. What paranoias do you have? None
9. What are your vices? All of them. Sloth, anger, pride, arrogance.
10. What are your fears? Getting gradually less and less in the fear department as i make progress in the spiritual
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Its ok enough. They dont really 'get' me though.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I dont. My nickname is sarek for a reason
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was rather nerdy. Now i am mainly just weird except to those who realise who and what I am.

And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To be all that i can be, to know all that I can know. To discover my true esoteric essence. To master all the secrets of Mind, Heart and Gut and to be the most effective people helper I can be.

MBTI Type
INFJ
1) INFJ
2) male
3) england,england
4) white caucasian ,born into a middle class english family
5) family is agnostic, I was raised the same, although my school and education was christian.

6) creative and artistic industries, also have an interest in humanitarian work or helping the underprivileged, people in poverty.
7) as a preference I have few close friends, most of my acquaintances and friendships have been male.
8) I have a few, mostly concerned around peoples behaviour and suspicion over people due to observing their behaviour. some are concerning myself (what does this person think of me for example)
9) alcohol ,cigarettes and recreational drugs. the only ones which I consistently use are cigarettes (although I have currently quit). alcohol isn't consumed often, I have had binges on alcohol in the past and purposely got myself drunk when I wasn't feeling great (was never an alcoholic though). I treat it more responsibly now and don't abuse it, just have one every once in a while. drugs I have had an on/off relationship with. cannabis and legal highs were used to get high,i'd have periods of taking them daily and then nothing for months or years. I have also tried stronger recreational drugs.
10) that one day I may not have anyone to support me. that when I am old I may lose my mind due to senility.
11) I have a typical relationship with my sibling, we don't get on too great and can argue over silly petty things. my relationship with my parents isn't good, I am polite with them but it is a strained relationship. I prefer the company of my mother.
12) not sure? I don't recall many times when my emotions have been strongly stimulated while in public.
13) at secondary school; a bit of a wild kid, but a real pushover, perhaps more withdrawn than his peers. now; under-achiever,lazy (a misconception).
14) to better myself and ourselves through learning.

JuneBugJay

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
2w1
Instinctual Variant
so
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ISFJ
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA/USA
4. What cultural background are you? German
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? My family and I are Christian.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I am studying to be a vet.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have 1 best friend. And a handful of good friends. We understand each other and all love geeking out.
8. What paranoias do you have? None.
9. What are your vices? Cowardice.
10. What are your fears? Being hurt by people, taken advantage of, not belonging, losing those closest to me.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Good with my mother, not so good with my father. I get along with my siblings.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Not that great since I'm shy.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was seen as the nerd. They all would use me to do their homework for them and expected me to always give them test answers. Ugh! Now? They still see me as the nerd. Haha.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To be the best version of myself that I can be. To help others along on their journey and help lift each other up instead of tearing others down. We're all in on this journey together.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFP 4w3 so/sp
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Slovakia, I live in Slovakia.
4. What cultural background are you? Slav
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? My whole family is strongly atheistic. I am an agnostic/atheist.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?I wanna be singer/actress. I act in amateur theater, take singing lessons and sing in band.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I easily make friends with women, I don't have much men friends. Most of my friends studied at art schools, or do activly some form of art and creative self expression. They are open minded, easy going, fun and cool people. They would never make me feel ashamed and accept everyone for who he really is.
8. What paranoias do you have? I fear close rooms and small spaces. I fear being chained, manipulated and unfree. I fear nonexitence and death.
9. What are your vices? I have poor self control. Usually I tend to do nothing at all, or do everything at once. So then it turns out to overeating, drinking too much alcohol, partying too hard, fucking too often, singing too loud and talking too much...
10. What are your fears? Limits, unfreedom, emptiness...Most of all I fear emptiness and nothingness.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - I don't know my father. With my mother it's sometimes copmlicated, because she is perfectionist, detailist and hardworker, while I am more careless and easy going. But we have somethings in common and can live together pretty fine.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - Never express it. Only possitive emotions, but I'd very rarely express negative emotions. I think I should be pushed to do it.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - I think people saw me as idiomatic. They tolerated me, but I wasn't so popular. They probably saw me as that little childish girl, that can be interesting from time to time...
And finally....
Sharing some special message and helping world to become a bit better place.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? - INTJ>INTP>ISTP>ISTJ
2. Are you male or female? - Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? - USA
4. What cultural background are you? - Asian
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? - I'm a Hermeticist, and my family's Mormon.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? - I want to do something involving metaphysics, and to do so I'm integrating a bunch of esoteric systems together.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? - Most of my friends for activities have been male as a kid, but for general internet interaction, it seems pretty equal with both genders, even if male is a bit more natural.
8. What paranoias do you have? - People and their convoluted opinions.
9. What are your vices? - Mundane things.
10. What are your fears? - The physical world and the struggle in reaching Heaven.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - I come to my parents for support and advice.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - I'm comfortable with it, but a lot of times I don't feel enough from others.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - The opinions vary widely, so I'm the crazy kid.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? - I seek to answer questions about cosmology and enlightenment - who we are, why we are here, where we are going, what everything is all about, and the mind of God. The final step is the unlimited expansion possible from this path - ultimate power.

Standuble

Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFP.
3. What country do you live in now? I am from the United Kingdom
4. What cultural background are you? Anglo-Saxon/White
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? My family are officially Church of England yet show no real faith of any kind. I'm an atheist though I wouldn't mind becoming a Jedi or Sith.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Something that doesn't make me feel like I'm suffering inner death. Right now I am writing a novel and taking a course to becoming an accountant. I'll just have to adapt.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I am reasonably good at platonic relationships with both genders though romance is usually a rare if not mythological beast.
8. What paranoias do you have? I don't really have any so much. They are more the fears mentioned below.
9. What are your vices? I utilise my emotions far too much and allow them to take me down routes which lack self-discipline. I also eat a lot when I am bored (which is often.)
10. What are your fears? Historically it has been a fear of human extinction but now its a fear of becoming a puppet and also I have a fear of starving to death (though not of death itself.)
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - Poor. We live under the same roof (save my younger brother) and I don't think any of us really love each other. I certainly don't love any of them.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - I came around to the idea that expressions of emotion in public is a weakness but this idea comes second to my needs so if I am not concerned about appearing weak or a soft touch then I would be perfectly happy to indulge them within my ability.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - Historically I have been seen as weird and often stupid. Now though it oscillates between the above and total indifference. I do not think people in my work place would notice or care much if I disappeared tomorrow. Fortunately I am relatively content with such a state of affairs.

And finally....
I see life without point, purpose or meaning. I have a tendency to value one object over another (darn Fi) but see them as only of relative value. I ideally want to make my life something which I can reflect upon and determine that it wasn't a waste of life and my choices were not mistakes. As for the universe I do not think a god exists but would be interested to observe a person, technology or species break the chains of their limitations and innovate their way into a state of divinity where science and physics can be negotiated, compromised and even completely defied in every way. That would be a good reason for existence to occur I think.

Julia_Anne

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INTP (with a developed "F" side, so/sx)
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? Rural/Suburban Midwest
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'll let you know when I figure it out- Christian

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I've got to many prospective areas to pick just one. Just studying up and doing research at the moment.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have more female friends than male, but that is mostly because I don't know enough male's I'd like to be friends with. For both genders, I am usually friends with them as a result of a high intellect and shared interests.
8. What paranoias do you have? That I'll be underestimated.
9. What are your vices? Oh my, too many to count.
10. What are your fears? Finding out I'm not as capable as I thought. Also, pictures of spiders (though not spiders themselves), and wrists... and people scratching their wrists.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Strained, but fine.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I've trained myself to communicate better than I used to, but it requires thought most of the time.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Well I am currently a senior. I'm perceived as one of those intellectual students who should have a 4.0 gpa, but doesn't. I'm a "good child", no drugs or anything like that. However, even though I'm considered one of the intelligent individuals, I do feel that my intellect is underestimated.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? That is up to you. You make your own destiny.

Aspie aspiring

Backgound
1. What is your personality type?

Don’t know. I see myself in a lot of the types.

2. Are you male or female?

Female

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?

USA; Japan.

4. What cultural background are you?

American; like everyone, a bit of a European mutt.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?

No specific religious beliefs, but I was baptized Protestant because historically that’s what my family’s been.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?

I’m a technical writer, but I want to use my writing skills for a higher purpose; I have Asperger’s and I’d like to write a book about it so that I can help give other women on the spectrum added perspective.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

I tend to be better friends with guys, when I have friends at all. Making new friends has sort of leveled off with time, though. When I look for friends, I look for people who are trustworthy; they have to have something deeper than just shared interests. So I rarely let people in to my inner sanctum, and I think of friends in terms of quality instead of quantity.

8. What paranoias do you have?

Loss of freedom.

9. What are your vices?

Too much alcohol when I’m stressed and want to forget about the problem for a while (or I just want to shut up the hamster wheel in my head).

10. What are your fears?

Again, loss of freedom and independence. I’d be lost without it.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

Very good. They don’t get me 100%, but they’re good, caring people.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?

I would never publicly express negative emotion; I’m much more comfortable with other types of emotion.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

I was a ghost in high school. I still think I’m a ghost. Or, if they do see me, they have no idea what to make of me.

And finally....

I was thinking about this subject earlier today; life is somewhat like a hiking trail covered in fall’s fallen leaves. Sometimes the path isn’t always clear, and sometimes the leaves are slippery and you slip up, but you always know that deep down it’s underfoot and it'll take you where you need to go. I think I’m meant to be a communicator; I’m not good at verbal communication, but I think I can help people through my writing.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ESFJ, technically ExFJ but I think I have a slight preference for S.
2. Are you male or female? Female.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? Ugh, American I suppose? I'm from CA, that's a pretty big subculture
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I was raised, and still am a Christian. Although a lot of my beliefs have become quite a bit more Liberal than my family's. Thank you college education.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I'm studying Psychology, planning to become some sort of Counselor. Not sure what type of graduate degree I will pursue yet.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
Most of my good friends are female. I do have one close guy friend though. I would say I am very close to about 4 people. I'm not sure why I;m so close with them. Two of them are very different from me (INTP, INFP) and two are very similar (ISFJ, ESFP). I think I appreciate the listening ability of the INs, as well as my ability to relate to the SFJs.
8. What paranoias do you have?
Getting food poisoning from raw chicken. I disinfect so much after cooking it. I eat raw cookie dough all the time though.
9. What are your vices?
Baked goods and the opportunity to procrastinate by hanging out with friends. I am also very bad at saying "no."
10. What are your fears?
Burning to death and failing at adulthood.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
I have a good relationship with my parents. I enjoy spending time with them and I'm pretty open with them about my life. I have a good relationship with my middle brother, we talk quite a bit. Not so much my youngest brother. We drive each other crazy, probably because he's 16.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
I express emotions probably a little bit too freely regardless of the context. I don't really like crying in public though.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
Probably as a know it all. But, in my defense, I did know quite a bit more than a lot of them. :p Now, I've been told that I am intimidating and seem to have my life together. I disagree with both of those things.
And finally....
As a Christian I see a big part of my purpose as being to serve God and others. I see a lot of aspects of my life being affected by that. I love to help.

idkman24

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFJ 3w2 sx/sp
2. Are you male or female? M
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? US; US
4. What cultural background are you? Greek, Belizean
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Atheist; Eastern Orthodox + Roman Catholic

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Teaching; Preparing for interviews
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Good and good; 2 REALLY CLOSE best friends; They are funny and creative, at least SORTA understand me
8. What paranoias do you have? Cops
9. What are your vices? People who think they are smarter than they actually are; Drones in society; Sheeplike people
10. What are your fears? Free-falling; Failure
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Both love me, but I need to move out. My dad (ISTJ) and I butt heads quite a bit; Love them, but we aren't very close.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Getting better
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Bit of a loner, but pretty cool. Weird; Still weird, but intelligent. Some people call me a class act, other people hate me.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? My point is to help people, otherwise, there is no REAL point in life. I guess to understand oneself and find one's true meaning in life is the best I've got

rinkils

MBTI Type
Ixxx
Enneagram
1.INTP, the „neurotic linguist“ subvariety. Test as INTJ usually but find INTP description as being more identifiable.
2.Girly girl.
3.Middle Europe. Same.
4.Up until the age of 10, communistic (read, nonexistent). Since then, if there was some cultural backround, I would have probably not notice.
5.None. None. Happy with both answers. I myself could be defined as an agnostic, who really likes God and God´s tricks.
6.The word career somehow didn´t make it to my vocabulary. I just couldn´t care less. Doing what I´m really good at, I would be unemployable. Therefore, I see the outer world´s job as merely a source of just sufficient income to support a neat and modest lifestyle. My current job (a lead of a division of 11 people in a business) makes me sick. My dream job: Anything, where I could work alone, where there would be no phones and no idiots, and tasks either easy enough to be finished in 4 hours or fascinating enough to keep me interested for 10 hours. Something with books, wikipedia, planets or plants.
7.My friendships do not seem to differentiate a gender, but since I have so few, I have no statistic data to support the thesis. I am best friends with brother and sister, and someone else. That´s it. I am best friends with my siblings (INTP bro and INFJ sis) because they are intelligent, interesting to talk to and not bothering at all.
8.None.
9.Not responding... that is one of my vices. Also, in spite of generally highly pronounced cleanliness, not being able to wash the dishes properly, because of the lack of enthusiasm for small stains. Apparent carelessness and unintentional arrogance. Random fits of uncontrollable emotional pain after seeing an old fragile man buying a dog-food.
10.Becoming immobilized. Becoming dependent intensely on someone else. If someone became intensely dependent on me. Having to work as a volunteer in a charitable organization, at some place where it would be hot, noisy, dirty, no nature, no hope, no escape.
11.With parents: colorless but true-blue. With siblings: extremely good, spot on a type of a relation-ship I prefer: loose but deep.
12.So bad. I only express emotion in public if somebody pushes really hard to extract the emotionally tinted response from me. Then he gets the emotional response he will never want to get any time again. In privacy, however, and if my own initiative, much better. Brief, and on a tender-subtle-infantile side of the spectrum. I do have feelings, really.
13.Cannot generalize.
14.Many ways to answer. The point is to be searching and finding what the point is, which is a different journey for everyone, albeit with the same home at the end. More specifically for me, it would be to find the theory of everything, and unify the psyche and the universe, both theoretically and matter-of-factly. To learn to play tricks on God, and become best friends with God. To learn Finnish and Polish and to understand quantum mechanics (the last being unrealistic). On a life-time scale, to become independent, integral and deep... and compassionate, as I age.

Odi et Amo

To here knows when...
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Background
1. What is your personality type? INFx 4w5 sx; lean towards Ni & Fi
2. Are you male or female? Male, am called metrosexual occasionally.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? US; US
4. What cultural background are you? Third generation immigrant; quarter Irish and quarter French from my mother, quarter Italian and quarter Lithuanian from my father.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Spiritual agnostic (was confirmed Roman Catholic); mother is Roman Catholic (and has us confirmed), father is atheist.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Linguistics/language research, or writing, or biomedical research, or astronomy...kinda clueless; poking my head up every now and then and taking in the world.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Good with both. A dozen or so deep friendships, equally with both genders, centered around a lot of talking and close-knit get togethers. A good mix of people, type-wise and otherwise.
8. What paranoias do you have? Not understanding myself. Causing others suffering.
9. What are your vices? Emotional intimacy, ganja, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, music, being in solitude.
10. What are your fears? Heights, needles, tornadoes,
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Not very close with parents. They aren't too close with each other (but how could they be, after 8 children...). Close with the three siblings older than me, in different ways, and moderately so with the younger four.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? In company pretty good; in public pretty dreadful.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Out there, quiet, wayward, and distant.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Do not go gentle into that good night...rage, rage against the dying of the light.

diamondmouth

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? ESTP 7w6 sx/sp
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Australia, to both.
4. What cultural background are you? Croatian
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm atheist. My family is Catholic.

Questions
I'm looking to be in the design field. I'm in my final year of interior architecture degree.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I find it easier to get along with males but I still have more female friends. I have about 5-6 good friends who I've know for a few years, I'm friends with them because they know exactly who I am and still choose to remain friends with me haha.
8. What paranoias do you have? I have a fear of being 'stuck' and not progressing.
9. What are your vices? I'm temperamental, I rationalize EVERYTHING so I allow myself to do what I want when I want, too spontaneous, have zero patience, I'm never in the middle - it's all or nothing.
10. What are your fears? Not having a sense of fulfillment and something in my life that I am truly passionate about.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - I get along really well with my father although we tend to disagree on EVERYTHING we both look past that, my relationship with my mother is a massive challenge, I get along really well with my siblings.. sometimes I think they only like me because I spoil them a lot hehe.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I'm okay expressing certain sides of emotion in public as long as it doesn't show vulnerability. I have never ever cried in pubic.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? throughout high school I went through a couple of phases, one phase I was the popular girl but I seemed to attract a lot of drama then I went into a reclusive phase after that but I still got along with everyone. Most people saw me as a troublemaker, independent, approachable, creative, intelligent but still a massive goofball.. People still look at me the same.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I haven't really found a real 'point' to my life yet.. I just want to find purpose and enjoy quality of life and be able to share that with family and friends. Life is there to simply LIVE.

L

LadyLazarus

Background
1. What is your personality type? INFP or ISFP 4w5 sx/sp
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? I am currently living in the U.S. and I was born in Mexico.
4. What cultural background are you? Hispanic/Latino.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I am Christian and so is my family

Questions
I'm thinking of going into either medicine or research.I am currently attending college,getting through all my general ed.classes so I can move on to/decide on a major.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I find it difficult to get along with both males and females,they both make me nervous for different reasons(girls are usually very judgmental and I feel so different from them,while boys confuse me/scare me haha.)I don't have many good friends,I'm not good at trusting people or making friends.:dry:
8. What paranoias do you have? I'm really afraid of animals for some weird irrational reason I can't discern.
9. What are your vices? I'm very intense I don't do anything halfway.I also get angry/hurt at the drop of a hat.
10. What are your fears? Ending up all alone because I can't seem to relate to anyone well/am afraid of trying to initiate and getting rejected.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I have a good relationship with my mother,we're a lot alike so we are pretty close,even if we fight a lot.I have a pretty ok relationship with my father,he's a good guy deep down but he's so childish and hypocritical sometimes,I just can't respect him.I have very good relationships with my little sisters and a pretty good relationship with my little brother although I do find him annoying most of the time.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I've only cried in public once,it was so embarrassing I swore I'd never do it again.So,I make sure never to express my emotions in public.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?Before:Fragile,Really quiet loner girl,smart-slacker,weird girl,awkward.
Now: Loner,self-sufficient,Distant,mysterious,hostile,aloof,weird,smart-slacker,intense,confident.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I believe the point of my life is to push myself to become the person I want to be/know I can be.