1. What is your personality type? INFJ
2. Are you male or female? male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States
4. What cultural background are you? I'm half Canadian, mixed European background.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Agnostic, same with family.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I've never been motivated by this "career" thing. I'm a media producer but I would prefer to have a boatload of money and free time so I could travel the world.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
My friendships with both genders work out fine. I tend to connect and get along better with females, but I don't mind engaging in guy talk from time to time. Unfortunately, close friends are few and far between.
8. What paranoias do you have? I'm not really a paranoid person.
9. What are your vices? I like caffeine and get cranky if I miss an exercise routine.
10. What are your fears? I fear losing loved ones, though it's more of a latent fear. I don't have many active fears.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
The relationship with my parents is quite good. My relationship with my brother is choppy at times, but mostly not too bad.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? In public? I don't so much. In private? No problem.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In high school: I was tall, skinny, and dorky. A little standoff-ish and not very friendly except toward those I took a liking to. And I'm not sure how people see me now; if I had to guess I'd say "reserved but kind". I seem to be popular with the older crowd - moms are always trying to hook me up with their daughters.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I haven't found a single "point" to my life. I'm always looking to make myself a better person and, through that filter, hopefully enrich the lives of others around me.