1. What is your personality type?ENTP
2. Are you male or female?Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?USA
4. What cultural background are you?Caucasian-Irish and German heritage
5. What religion are you?Atheist What religion is your family?Southern baptist/methodist on my mom's side, my dad is an atheist
6. What career are you in or looking to be in?I want to go to medical school and be a physiatrist or emergency medicine doctor What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?I am in school finishing up my science classes so I can apply to medical school
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I used to have more close female friends, but they have gotten married and disappeared. I have several guy friends that I hang out with regularly and maybe one or two close female friends.
8. What paranoias do you have?None, really. I am a bit afraid of heights
9. What are your vices?I am not addicted to anything, but I do like some chocolate! I bite my fingernails, so I guess that is a nervous habit
10. What are your fears?heights, paralysis
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?I get along with my mom, but she is an ESFJ, so we don't really share too many similarities. I am more black sheep and she is more conformist. My brother is the same way as her, but we all get along. My dad and I are very similar. We are both logical, sarcastic and amusing
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?Um, never. I am not good at expressing my emotions unless it is more analytical review mode after the fact. I cry, but not in front of other people if I can help it.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?I was a weirdo, artsy, nonconformist in high school. Now, I look totally normal, but I am still a rebel at heart. I never just accept the status quo, but seek other methods that work better for me
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? The point to my life is to live it and have fun in the process. Life is an adventure and I want to see and learn as much as I can while I am alive. I have a desire to help people because it makes me feel at peace with myself when I have made a small impact on someone else. I think people get too caught up in details and don't see the big picture in life. Shit happens, move on from it! Don't dwell on anything, but seek a better method next time around. Learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of those around you.