User Tag List

First 11192021222331 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? - [Dont know like all of them. Hate ESTP's though xD]
    2. Are you male or female? - [easy one ! ehhrm, male]
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? - [Germany, France]
    4. What cultural background are you? - [Don't know, what are you?]
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? [PROTESTANT xD. Family is mainly Catholic]

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? - [Rocket Engineer, Studying]
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? - [Friendship is good, but doesnt work with woman, 1.000.000 and more and why I ask myself every day]
    8. What paranoias do you have? - [What means paranoia ?]
    9. What are your vices? - [Smoking, Drinking, gummi bears, list goes on]
    10. What are your fears? -[to loose my mind, to loose my keys]
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - [good, all good, all very good *thumbs up*]
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - [ha bet, I am the master of "dare you" once tried to play the first half of the soccer game naked, but they caught me, was to slow xD]
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - [To be honest. I have no idea. But if you have, will give money for answers.]
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? -[Oh boy, enough questions for today]
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Thought about this "14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?" now for some time.

I dont know, I run in loops...

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Thought about this "14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?" now for some time.

I dont know, I run in loops...
    See, that's where the NT stops and the NF begins
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INTP

1. INTP
    2. Female
    3. South Wales (UK) to both questions.
    4. Er...Welsh?
    5. Atheist since i was 10 but family is non practising Methodist.
    6. Im in local government, Environment admin since 87. Before that i had little idea of what i wanted out of a career. Now im just happy to have a reasonably paid job that helps pay the bills.
    7. I have one what i, as an introvert, call "close" female friend (ENFP) & one good but not so close (we havent known each other for as long) female friend (INTJ). My enfp friend & i bonded when she insisted i go to a rock concert with her 12 yrs ago. She told me that she thought me too quiet & was determined to do something about it. She knows me better now, though. My intj friend ive only known for about 6 yrs. She told me only recently that i was very hard to get to know & she only made the effort when she realised i wasnt being aloof with her...i was being like that with everyone. I dont "make friends" with people, i wait for them to come to me. If they dont, they dont. I prefer to observe. I have no male friends.
    8. No paranoias i can think of.
    9. Vices are laziness, apathy, overanalysing.
    10. Fears? I know i have them i just cant think of any right now.
    11. Only my mother left & it's pretty good on the whole. It's only about a 19 & a half years age gap so it's a mother/daughter/best friends thing. She was fairly strict raising me & could (& still can) be quite critical. But she does give praise where it's due ("I speak as i find"). Normal relationship with my younger brother (getting on one minute, fighting the next) & we get on very well now.
    12. I have cried at my dad's & my maternal grandmother's funerals but not in an overtly dramatic way. Apart from that i dont express emotion in public as i dont think it is appropriate.
    13. High school would be Comprehensive or Secondary for me. I think most people saw me as quiet; a little mouse. Those i hung around with saw a warped sense of humour & a depraved mind judging by the short stories & plays i used to write. Again, it was others who made friends with me, not the other way round. I dont know how people see me now. My humour is still warped & my mind is still depraved, though.
    14. Is there any point?

MBTI
    INFP

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFP
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? USA What country are you born in? USA
    4. What cultural background are you? English, Irish
    5. What religion are you? Christian What religion is your family? Unknown

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Independent artist and musician/songwriter What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? living the dream
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I befriend both genders with equal difficulty. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Right now all of my friends are online because I had to move and now live in isolation.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I used to think everyone could read minds except for me, and that I had to have perfect control over my thoughts to keep them pure.
    9. What are your vices? I have naughty fantasies.
    10. What are your fears? Everything. I have generalized anxiety disorder.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Great. siblings (if you had any)? Even better.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I feel awkward but can't seem to help it.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? "That weird girl who likes art and doesn't have many friends." How do you think people see you now?"That weird girl who likes music and doesn't have any friends."
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? the perfection of compassion

MBTI
    INFx

Backgound

1. What is your personality type?
    INFP
    2. Are you male or female?
    female
    3. What country do you live in now?
    Canada
    What country are you born in?
    China
    4. What cultural background are you?
    Chinese
    5. What religion are you?
    still searching
    What religion is your family?
    Buddhist/Taoist/Confucianist -- or sort of

Questions

6. What career are you in
    Legal assistant
    or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    n/a

I'll have to think about the questions I haven't answered and maybe get back to you on those.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? - ESTJ
    2. Are you male or female? - Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? - USA and USA
    4. What cultural background are you? - Erm... I'm American! I'm pretty WASPish, though. Most unusual country my ancestors are from = czechoslovakia.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? We're all episcopalian. (aka Anglican for all you europeans out there.... only more liberal.)

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? - No comment. That would be revealing too much. Let's just say NOT WHAT YOU'D THINK.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? - I'm friendly with people of both genders. The only difference is that guys don't get as many hugs I don't have that many friends, but that's just because my potential friend pool is very small where I am.
    8. What paranoias do you have? - I've been afraid of looking into a mirror at night since I was about five. It's pretty mild, though.
    9. What are your vices? - I guess being an ESTJ is my only vice. I'm sure my comrades in that type understand.
    10. What are your fears? - Not in the mood.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - Happy, friendly... more so than is usual.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - If that emotion is happiness, anger or frustration, I'm totally fine with it. If it's genuine sadness, I'm usually not comfortable. I sometimes exaggerate my frustration for the sake of telling an interesting story, so people often think I'm really mad about things when I'm not. Don't know if that's normal.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - Erm... no comment?
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? - My reason for living is the future. I have a lot to look forward to.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

haha, you hugged me !

I am honoured to get to meet you

MBTI
    ENFJ

Backgound
    ENFJ
    Male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    Born, raised and residing in the United States of America
    German, Irish and English from higher to lower percentage.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    I don't really have a religion, though I was baptised Roman Catholic. My family, however, is rather set in their Roman Catholic ways.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    I'm currently attending college as a Sociology major and would like to go into a career that has a sociological aspect to it. College and keeping in contact with sociologists that I meet are steps that I'm taking toward that goal.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I hang out overwhelmingly with straight guys. It's cool, though sometimes it gets really hard not being able to talk with them about the romantic or sexual aspects of my life. And it's not even that they don't want to hear it, they just can't identify. Girls I don't hang out with as much, but when I do we mostly talk about guys and people we know. Girls I can more easily talk to about my sexuality and romantic interests than I can with my straight guy friends, but girls still can't identify. I don't have many gay guy friends, but the ones I do have I talk to about pretty much anything.

I'd say that I have 14 good friends in my life. I'm friends with them because I'm able to connect with them on certain things that I consider important.
    8. What paranoias do you have?
    I'm paranoid about large groups of people in any form.
    9. What are your vices?
    Marijuana, caffeine and biting my nails.
    10. What are your fears?
    Loneliness.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    I'm close with my mom in terms of proximity, but don't chat with her that much. She doesn't really understand me and doesn't really make an effort to. My dad I'm close with personally, but not in proximity. He and I can talk about absolutely anything and everything. My sisters and I are not close, because they live with my dad and my lack of contact with them actually distresses me quite a bit.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    I don't like to. I try to avoid it.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    People in high school thought I was a spaz. People now think I'm a cool spaz.
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    I think the point of my life is to learn from my mistakes.
    There is no such thing as separation from God.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Backgound
    ISFJ, 6w5
    Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    Both U.S.A.
    White (Irish, Norwegian, German, English mostly)
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    Pantheist (basically "spiritual but not religous"). My family is Methodist Christian.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    I'm an administrative assistant. I'm interested in grantwriting but haven't done anything about it.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I get along well with both genders, but my closest friends have always been females. I have one good friend (besides my boyfriend) and she is female. She has always stood by me and I respect her a lot. We always have a blast when we hang out.
    8. What paranoias do you have?
    I tend to think people are judging me and/or have bad intentions.
    9. What are your vices?
    Not taking action when something is important to me because of fear
    Not letting people see who I really am
    Um, smoking

10. What are your fears?
    See paranois. Also that something bad will happen to my children and I won't be able to stop it.
    Also, elevators (slight phobia) and centipedes.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    My relationship with my dad is awesome. He's the person I talk to about a lot of things.
    My relationship with my mom was strained when she was alive. She was a really good person, but an alcoholic and meth addict.
    I have six siblings and a different relationship with each. I don't talk much to my older siblings very often because we have different mothers and they are all much older than me. But we get along well. My little brother and I have our issues but we haven't argued in years.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    It depends on where and who I'm with.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    In high school I hung out with the "freaks" and "druggies." I had a lot of family issues and acted out a lot. With my friends, I was seen as goofy and a little crazy in a good way. I think everybody other than them saw me as kind of skanky.
    Now, I am seen as someone who is quiet, nice, hardworking. Probably boring. People who know me well see my humor and that I tend be a tad emotionally volatile.

And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    Maybe to be a positive influence on the world around you. Little actions you take can make the world more positive than it would have been without you.
    6w5sp/sx