1. What is your personality type?
INTP, I think.
2. Are you male or female?
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
I was born in and have always lived in the US.
4. What cultural background are you?
I'm part French, German, English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Native American and Spanish.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
I'm Protestant, but I'm not very religious. I have some Catholic and Jewish relatives.
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now
to help you achieve this career goal?
I have several interests including writing, film, and computers; currently my main interest is psychology, which I've been studying online and in books.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
My friends are students at the school my mom works at.
8. What paranoias do you have?
I'm overly worried about germs.
9. What are your vices?
I put off making decisions; I like to think about doing things, but I don't actually do them.
10. What are your fears?
Bumblebees, germs, sunlight, clowns.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
Not a bad relationship with my parents...I don't talk much to my syblings.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
Don't know, maybe as "that quiet kid with the messy hair."
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
The meaning of life? I don't know, maybe to make it through each day without letting stupid things happen to you.