First 8161718192028 Last

MBTI
    INXP

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type?
    INTP, I think.
    2. Are you male or female?
    Male.
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    I was born in and have always lived in the US.
    4. What cultural background are you?
    I'm part French, German, English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, Native American and Spanish.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    I'm Protestant, but I'm not very religious. I have some Catholic and Jewish relatives.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now
    to help you achieve this career goal?
    I have several interests including writing, film, and computers; currently my main interest is psychology, which I've been studying online and in books.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    My friends are students at the school my mom works at.
    8. What paranoias do you have?
    I'm overly worried about germs.
    9. What are your vices?
    I put off making decisions; I like to think about doing things, but I don't actually do them.
    10. What are your fears?
    Bumblebees, germs, sunlight, clowns.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    Not a bad relationship with my parents...I don't talk much to my syblings.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    Terrible.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    Don't know, maybe as "that quiet kid with the messy hair."
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    The meaning of life? I don't know, maybe to make it through each day without letting stupid things happen to you.

MBTI
    ENTP

Backgound
    ENTP... however, a close call on the T/F axis, invariably favoring T

Male

U.S.A. all the way

Multi-cultural

Perennial Philosopy (both)... read that how you will.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    Writer. I write, I read and learn about as much as I can in as many fields as possible. I believe that to do literary fiction the way I want to I'll need to have "college minor"-level knowledge in at least ten different fields... I'm more than good with music, philosophy, literature, linguistics... now focusing on anthropology, neuroscience, physics, political science and mathematics... so in other words, I write and I study.

7. What are your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I generally manage to do very well with people of both genders (Platonically speaking). I consider myself to have four best friends, a coterie of about ten additional good friends, and maybe fifty on-and-off buddies. Why am I friends with the good/best friends? Because they (a) have genuinely exhibited an agenda-less caring towards me and (b) lead interesting and active lives which enrich my own.

That the universe is conspiring against my achieving the fulfillment of my various ambitions. That I will lose my six-pack. That I will be slowly and painfully devoured by a sea-monster. That my penis will fall off on the very day that I finally manage to bed Jennifer Connelly.

9. What are your vices?
    Lots and lots of drugs.

10. What are your fears?
    I'd rather not go into the subtle distinctions between paranoias and fears... generally I don't have many fears... there's pretty much a general fear/paranoia that I won't succeed at what I set out to do... that's it... I know everything else'll be good and it'll probably be my distant descendants who have to move underground to avoid unfiltered U/V rays.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    Have a fiery, emotional, and very understanding relationship with my mother. Love my father as much as I love my mother, but we're more chilled out around one another and generally don't need to talk as much, which for us means we're not quite as well-connected as my mom and I are. My brother and I have a fantastically good relationship. He's almost a decade older than me and is almost like a second father. Is that weird? He had to take care of me before my dad quit drinking nine years ago.

It's all too easy for me to express myself in public. I'm a natural-born exhibitionist.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    I KNOW how people saw me in high school (I've been told all too often, by students and by teachers)... I was considered one of the brightest, one of the looniest, a guy with very few inhibitions... the guy who needed to get himself under control... the friendly and gregarious and garrulous one... the one who tried way too hard to get girls and thereby lost himself a fair amount of play in the process... in spite of all of this I was fairly popular with most people... all the "cool" guys liked me but the "cool" girls tended to stay away. But I generally ghosted between various cliques, preferring the nerds, hippies, etc... for some reason, I was popular amongst jocks (I captained the squash team and was on varsity track) because I was "CRAZY"... would do anything...
    NOW? I think they believe I'm still in my rut. I should add a lot of this has to do with drug abuse issues.

And finally....
    Giving my life meaning by doing something meaningful... for me, that doesn't end with "raising a family"... I'd prefer to be a lonely, old, embittered but famous thinker than a happy family man who's left no mark on academic, political, and/or social circles internationally. Yes... I am a man of o'erweening ambition.
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

ThatGirl

ENTP

Female

U.S.

Italian Irish

Spiritual Catholic

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?

Engineering, getting math/science degree

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

Tom boy in heels I love the guys!

Why do you want to know?????

9. What are your vices?

10. What are your fears?

, and

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post

ENTP

Why do you want to know?????

9. What are your vices?

10. What are your fears?

, and

For an ENTP you're not very talkative.
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

ThatGirl

LOL! Be careful what you ask for! Dun Da Duuuuunnnn.........

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ISFP

2. Are you male or female? male

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA

4. What cultural background are you? uhh..European?

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian..and various, not much family unity in that area

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Currently in, office management of quick service restaurant chain, looking to be in radio programming or restaurant ownership...and uhhh...trying to save some money? continuing to keep up with radio and restaurant trends

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?I have a few close friends, and many acquaintances, my best friends are that because we can talk and hang out and have fun

8. What paranoias do you have? Many times I think the events in life, especially sports events, are determined by my actions

9. What are your vices? Women! Lust, greed, covetousness (had to use spellcheck on that one!

10. What are your fears? I won't do a good enough job guiding my son and he will end up making horrible choices

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I haven't had a relationship with my dad in several years, my mom and I are pretty close, we clash plenty (mostly because she's a hard-core J and I'm a hard-core P) but we can talk about many things and spend good time together. I have two brothers, one younger, one older, I share similar sense of humor to my younger brother, we hang out well together most of the time because of that, even if our philosophies are way different. My older brother is usually pleasant but has always been a mystery to me, I admire many things about him, but we're definitely very different in a lot of ways.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I do it way too much probably!

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Most people didn't seem to see me at all in high school! I really related to that ISFP description I read that called us the "most invisible of the types" and I think I saw "most misunderstood" too. A lot of people saw me in totally different ways, and teachers could never figure me out. I'm better at expressing myself now, so those who care to get to know me at all tend to see me as a calming influence who is funny and yet has strong values and isn't afraid to stand up for them.

And finally....

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Be excellent to each other.

Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? - INTJ
    2. Are you male or female? - Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? - Canada, for both
    4. What cultural background are you? - European mixture
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? - Atheist, with Christian family

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? - Criminal psychology or mathematician. And reading, mostly.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? - I get along better with men than with women it seems. I have few good friends, though I'm friends with them due to common interests and trust.
    8. What paranoias do you have? - Mostly about the weather, because the other factors can be controlled.
    9. What are your vices? - Chocolate milk.
    10. What are your fears? - Hard to express in words, really. When I understand them, I'll update.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? - My parents and I get along, though I don't feel comfortable enough with them to fully trust them. My siblings and I get along for the most part.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? - Normally, I don't.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? - I'm the nerd with an odd thinking style. Top of my class in a lot of things. Yeah, they pretty much hate me.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? - For society, I believe that we exist because we have enough idiocy to believe that we can conquer nature. In general, I believe we are here for the same reason that all other life exists, which is to live out a biological duty. I don't see how we're special just because we've claimed ourselves as the most advanced species on the earth, nor am I arrogant enough to claim a firm stance in the matter. In terms of purpose, or meaning, I remain agnostic. For myself, personally, the point to my life is understanding. Once I understand, then nothing can hold power over me. Plus the things that need understanding the most happen to coincide with my interests.

MBTI
    ISTJ

1. What is your personality type? ISTJ
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Canada, India (ugh)
    4. What cultural background are you? Asian
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm agnostic; parents are Hindu; brother is atheist (not)

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I want to be a psychologist or designer of some sort. I'm going to take psychology in eleventh. That's all I think I'm taking...

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I don't really have any friends... I'm a loner.

8. What paranoias do you have? Bugs. :0
    9. What are your vices? Laziness and procrastination, being too aloof at times and taking on too much responsibility. Oh, and not being able to co-operate with others.
    10. What are your fears? Bugs, heights and sometimes elevators.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I love my parents, hate the brother.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Eww, no. Even if it is happiness.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? People think I'm too quiet (in highschool) and... generally, people think I'm too quiet.
    To make my parents proud and defy everyone. I kind of want to be famous. :S
    f a s h i o n
    c a n
    b e
    l o v e ♥

MBTI
    INFP

1. What is your personality type? INFP
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Born, raised, and living in Canada
    4. What cultural background are you? Chinese
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Baptised Roman Catholic, but I would just call myself a pantheist. My family has no religion that I'm aware of
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Going into business, not really having any clue as to what I'm doing. University...
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Good on both sides, but I don't have that many good friends because I'm just not that sociable. Most of them I have just through school and proximity, but the really good friends are there 'cause we just get each other really well, or whatever.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Unpreventable/unpredictable accidents/tragedies; people looking through my personal stuffs and judging me
    9. What are your vices? Procrastination, living too much in my mind sometimes, no focus
    10. What are your fears? People haha, uncontrollable things
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Okay, could be better. Communication problems on both sides sometimes, but generally a stable family unit.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? If it's positive emotion, yea it's great to be out there. Negative emotion (anger or sadness), I try to hold back (esp if it's sadness, I find it easier to express indignation I think haha). If I'm emotional enough, I'll express it. Depends what kind of public place too though and if I'm comfortable enough in it.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Still in high school and well, not a lot of people even know me so it's hard to say. I think the average person would just see me as another quiet girl, kinda smart, whatever, gets good grades. People who know me better, I dunno... might see me in different ways: interesting, artsy, bitchy, smart, dumb, lazy, etc. Of course it differs by who the person is. I think the way I present myself in public is honest enough that people can take an accurate impression of me whether it be vague or more detailed.
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To live really. To be aware of each moment, strive to be real and good, and I guess I'd also say "the unexamined life is not worth living". Life is about creating your own meaning and being responsible for your own self.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Backgound

INTJ

Female

USA

Middle-class American on the west coast.

I consider myself agnostic. My family is christian.

Questions

Graphic design, and I'm in school studying it.

I prefer to be friends with men more than women, but it's really hard to be friends with a man without them trying to make it about dating and sex and all that junk. Most of my friends are female, and I'm friends with them mainly because they are entertaining, I guess.

n/a

9. What are your vices?

Junk food

10. What are your fears?

Getting to the end of my life and regretting the way I've lived it.

My parents and I have a very good relationship. My dad treats me like I'm a capable adult, my mom treats me like I'm a friend more than a daughter. I get along with my brother, but he isn't very communicative (he's literally off in his own little world until a holiday comes around or he needs something)

Me expressing emotion in public, or other people? I can count the number of times I've expressed a strong emotion in public on one hand, all of which have involved deaths of people or animals very close to me.

I was kinda one of those people that could drift between different cliques pretty easily, but I mostly hung out with the slightly weirder people, and, by comparison, was viewed as fairly normal if a little quirky. My friends and I didn't really have any sort of hierarchy unless there was a decision to be made, in which case it usually came to me. Nowadays, people probably see me as aloof and quiet. I take a while to warm up to people, but most usually like my biting sarcastic commentary and way of dealing with the world. It takes a while of knowing me, but people usually realize I'm pretty good at whatever I'm doing, too.

Does it have a point? Does it need a point? I prefer to think it's to provide amusement for some bored deity who has become tired of mindless worship. Who really knows, though?