• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] Typology Central Members Personality Type Survey

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
... because I'm bored, it's been over 2 years since I last answered it and things have changed and I feel like it! :cheese:

Backgound
1. What is your personality type?

ESTP

2. Are you male or female?

Female!

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?

US, midwest to be specific

4. What cultural background are you?

rural midwestern mutt :)

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?

agnostic, mixed (Christian/agnostic)

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?

I'd be happy with something fast paced where I could interact with people- I am applying for jobs! :holy:

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

good, probably under 10 GOOD friends

8. What paranoias do you have?

good question!

9. What are your vices?

*ahem* smoking... and often eating large quantities of suckers while attempting to quit!

10. What are your fears?

plants with large leaves, clowns, blue and red flashing lights in the rear view mirror...

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

good

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?

:thumbup: if positive, :thumbdown: if negative

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

smart, smartass, very likely to succeed/smart, funny, girl who hangs out with guys

And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?

see as much as possible? :huh: I don't know!

Donna Cecilia

L'anima non dimora
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Backgound

ISTJ

Female

Born and living in Uruguay.

Studying in a German school for most of my younger years (from age six to fifteen) left a deep mark on me, to the point of local people telling me that I´m quite different from my own country´s average population (and I feel like it too, like a foreigner in my own land)

No religion: I´m Agnostic. My family are all Catholics.

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
Advertising. I´m in my second year at University to achieve my degree.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
Three, male close friends. All my friends are male. We are friends because we share principles.

None.

9. What are your vices?
Anger.

10. What are your fears?
Being condemned.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Not very close because I work and study all day, but we have developed deep bonds duiring my childhood and teen years.

Too bad. People often thinks that I have no feelings.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
I was the "rare one" in high school, a bit of an outcast, because of my introversion. Now, people still thinks that I´m "strange" but they approach me more often that in high school.

And finally....

I want to leave my mark on this world. To die knowing that I did something good to make this world a better place.

yupyupyup

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
So please tell me:

Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INTP
2. Are you male or female? female
3. What country do you live in now? U.S. What country are you born in? U.S. but I spent a couple years in pakistan when i was a child.
4. What cultural background are you? half white half pakistani
5. What religion are you? My mom is muslim and my dad is Jewish, but they're not really religious and I'm completely against religion. I just believe in being spiritually connected and that is all.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Psychology! :D What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Going to college.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? My closest friends are female,but I can get along with guys too, but they usually end up liking me. They never seem to stay platonic.
How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have 2 best friends. I'm really close with a few other people, but there's a level of trust that I need which many cannot offer. When I mean always I literally mean for the rest of my life. I hate letting people slip away.
8. What paranoias do you have? That people can hear me when I'm whispering, maybe because I always eavesdrop on other people.
9. What are your vices? LAZINESS it's really terrible. I dont think a majority people understand what a serious problem this can be.
10. What are your fears? Not finding someone who's really right for me (ive never been in a relationship) people say im too picky. And that I won't accomplish what i want or be happy because of my laziness.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Lots and lots of yelling. I get angry easily. I hate my dad, but I'm pretty close with my mom. I think it's hard because they are both Sensing as opposed to my iNtuitive and they dont get me. No sibilings.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I thought I was fine with that until i found out people think I'm emotionless.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? I'm in my senior year and people think I'm a stuck up bitch when really im accepting of everyone, im just reserved. I know a lot of people think I'm really weird.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Achieving a state of happiness where I can stop planning for the future and be content in the now. I really want to perfect my lifestyle and I know how to do it. I just need to overcome my laziness.

jade_ish

MBTI Type
INFP
Backgound
INFP
Female
I live in the US. I was born in Canada but only out of convenience; I never lived there.
My father is Caucasian and my mother is Hispanic.
I'm a Christian, as are my mom and siblings. My dad's religious views change often but I think he's some sort of agnostic or deist.

Questions
I'd like to go into Music Education; I'm planning to go study Music Ed at college next year.
I always found it easier to get along with girls than boys when I was younger I think, but lately my circle of friends has expanded to include more guys. Depending on how loose the definition of "good" is I have between 2 and 5 or so good friends. I think that I become friendly with people that I can talk to easily, but I don't open up to people unless I feel as if they can understand my situation, and that I can trust them very well.
Being judged.
9. What are your vices?
Petty gossip, and procrastination
10. What are your fears?
Being judged, again. Offending other people is another one.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
I have a good relationship with my parents but I'm not particularly close to either of them. I have a sister and a brother; my relationship with my sister is fairly voliatile and we argue quite a bit but we're still both teenagers, and we do get along sometimes. I do like my sister. My brother and I don't talk very much - he's pretty quiet. I have a cordial relationship with my brother.
I rarely let people know how I truly feel, and never do so in public. I try to stay pretty level-headed in public, but I do get really excited a lot of the time around my friends.
Well, I am still in high school. People who don't know me well see me as being pretty excitable and fun-loving. People who know me better see me as being reserved with my emotions, and a perfectionist. I've been told that people see me as being very mature, and very smart.

And finally....
I think that the point of life is to serve God and to serve others, and to love others, and to demonstrate the love of God to them.

Ming

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
2w3

ESFP/J (I switch at times)

Male

Living in Australia; Born in China

Chinese

I'm an Atheist, my Family is Atheist.

Something in Medicine/Psychology. I'm studying but... (I'm wasting my time on these forums :doh:)

My friendships are fine. I have a lot of 'good' friends (as long as they talk to me, they're my friends!); though close friends I have around.. 4? I'm friends with these people because I just am. I don't even know how we got close in the first place.. I just live life!

I don't think I have one!

9. What are your vices?

Biting my nails. I AVOID WORK! I'm an escapist.. Ahh..

10. What are your fears?

Heights, Ghosts, and Occasionally Bugs/Spiders.

I love my parents; but they don't show much affection to me, I think. (I'm lonely!)

I wear my heart on my sleeve.

I'm still in high school; I'm the happy/flamboyant guy. Though I feel, at time, very much more serious then that! And ancient too..

My point in life.. To live it to the fullest. I view life as an experience that should be filled with positive energy. Negative energy is fine, but I want to smile when I die. I TRY not to regret...:yes:

Emdee

Backgound
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? U.S. & U.S.
4. What cultural background are you? Greek
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I am atheist but my parent are Greek Orthodox.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I am a college student. I have no idea what I want to do, maybe something in math or chemisty.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I tend to have more male friends, though I want more female friends. I have a good amount of close friends but I trust only a couple of people. I'm friends with people who are honest, interesting, and reliable.
8. What paranoias do you have? Not sure. Maybe oversleeping?
9. What are your vices? I tend to not trust people very easily. I can be very lazy and put off my work.
10. What are your fears? Flunking out of college.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I am an only child. I respect, love, and appreciate my parents but we are not exactly "friends."
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't really care what people think of me. If I want to express emotion, I will. But I rarely need to.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?A nerdy loner. Now, I think I've blossomed a bit from the quiet, ugly duckling I used to be.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I think it varies with people. The point in my life is to be able to get a job that can pay for my dream to travel the world.

JFrombaugh

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
-INFP

-Male

-Stuck in Texas, wishing I was in Oregon, Seattle or Ohio
-I was born in Riverside CA

-Mostly American, but also part Cuban and Choctaw Indian (personally I feel I identify more with the latter)

-Not religious myself, neither is most of my family, although my Uncle Frank & Aunt Maggie are hardcore Christians.

-Does sleeping/surfing the net/playing games count as a career?

-Had mostly male friends in high school but have been opening up to more females recently. Had very few “close” friends because of my shy nature & because I saw most teenagers as being arrogant, overbearing, and rude, mostly I was friends with people that seemed interested in me and who I liked as well.

-That someone I really like will say something that really offends me

9. What are your vices?
-Irresponsibility, tendency not to exert myself more than is absolutely necessary (unless it’s something I really care about), passive-aggressive behavior when angry or resentful, self-centeredness

10. What are your fears?
-Losing my important computer files, dying before I accomplish everything I want to in life

-Pretty good with my Mom and Dad (INTx & ESFP respectively) although sometimes my Mom is critical of me and has a tendency to analyze my every action and my Dad can sometimes pressure me to go out when I don’t want to. My cousin Nicholas (ESTP) annoys the hell out of me. I’m an only child.

-Don’t usually do it. I’m careful about who I share my feelings with.

-Shy, quiet, serious, yet humorous at times.
-Same but more open to things and showing my emotional side a bit more

-Establish an identity and enjoy it as much as possible while it lasts!

Lacey

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Have I done this already? I don't know. Whatever, I'm procrastinating. :whistling:

Backgound
INFP, 6w5 sp/sx​
female​
Japan; US. Going back to the US in July.​
I don't know a ton about my background. I'd guess British and German.​
Christian-ish. My mom's family is Protestant and my dad's family is indifferent.​

Questions
I don't know. I figure in the immediate future, getting a job at all would be great. I don't know about careers. I figure I'll just keep working on skills in areas I'm interested in and see what happens. I want to do something that helps people though...​
Most of my friends are girls. Not including my family, I'd say I have 2 close friends. I'm friends with them because they're awesome people. We also understand each other really well. I have to censor myself with pretty much everyone else on the planet, but I don't have to with these two. Priceless.​
Ha. Hahaha. Um. I think that people dislike me or think horrible things about me, even though I know that they're probably not. :shock: I'm also usually paranoid that things in general won't work out.​
9. What are your vices?
Lack of confidence. Anger.​
10. What are your fears?
Failure. Embarrassing myself. Ending up alone.​
I don't have a relationship with my dad...I tried. I'm really close to my mom. And my grandma. I'm close to my siblings too, but I get along with my brothers a lot better than my sisters.​
I don't, usually. Nothing too extreme anyway.​
Quiet, a little weird, smart, nice. Now I think it's mostly the same except for the smart and nice part.​
I'm too young and stupid and indecisive to answer this question.​

uta

MBTI Type
INFJ
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFJ - Sup/Phleg
3. What country do you live in now? US What country are you born in? Germany
4. What cultural background are you? German
5. What religion are you? Christian What religion is your family? Catholic

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Church staff and loving it
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? close with a few males and females How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? 1 best female friend - another INFJ - peer-relationship; 1 good male friend - boss relationship
8. What paranoias do you have? none
9. What are your vices? mostly mental struggles
10. What are your fears? rejection
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? was great with my mother/terrible with my father, both passed away. Great relationship with siblings - love being with them when I visit Germany
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? terrible - don't do it ever
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? shy How do you think people see you now? accomplished
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? to serve a leader

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.

Invisiblemonkey

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Backgound
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, never moved out of country.
4. What cultural background are you? Irish/English, Father's side. German, Mother's side... It could be German/English mother's side, but more likely my father's side is where I get the English from.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian, Protestant, Nondenominational for both.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Applied medicine, though I don't
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I don't really have friends per se as for relationships, I generally preferr talking to women of my age because they talk about more than muscles and are generally less... Pervy. However, I preferr talking to people a few years older than myself over either gender of my age.
8. What paranoias do you have? Paranoias... I generally suspect that something's intentional until proven unintentional, due to overly present cynicism. Too much time on the interwebs, perhaps.
9. What are your vices? Generally speaking? Lust, let's just leave it at a cardinal.
10. What are your fears? Fears? Losing my intelligence, or sanity.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Mother: Good terms, being an ISTJ her sense of structure creates conflict sometimes, but none the less. Father: Good terms as well, though he seems to be unstable to me, him being an F (ISFJ) Elder Sister 1(ESFP?): Great terms, despite some strained things in the past. Elder Sister 2 (ISTJ): Good terms, generally helpful in the way that you can't describe detail.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Depends on the situation. If I think it's appropriate, I will. Even if it seems inappropriate, I might do so on reflex.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Still in high school, sorry.
And finally...
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Never would'a thought of that. (Yes, I have never been to Singapore) I really go off of conviction more than thought for purpose. Yes, I realize that's an F-ish trait, but that's still what I do.

Last edited:

moira

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
1. What is your personality type? INTJ
2. Are you male or female? Female
3. What country do you live in now? USA What country are you born in? UKRAINE
4. What cultural background are you? Ukrainian, Armenian
5. What religion are you? Spiritual. What religion is your family? Atheist
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Hoping to be psychologist someday. What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Study
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? I get along better with men. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? My partner is my best friend
8. What paranoias do you have? None that I know of
9. What are your vices? I have few
10. What are your fears? I have few
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? OK/OK.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Normally I don’t.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? Rebel. How do you think people see you now? Withdrawn, doing my own thing. 14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? Live, learn, love, grow.

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
Backgound

INTJ

Male

Australia. Australia.

1/8 English, 3/8 Scottish, 1/4 Czech, 1/4 unknown but probably Australian (Grandmother was adopted)

Catholic officially, but Apathetic Agnostic really. My family is Catholic/Anglican.

Questions

I am looking into Computer game development, film direction and writing, other types of writing, graphic design and psychology.

I have some good friendships with various people of both genders and have a few more female friends than male friends. My closest friends are Ns, but I have some good S friends as well.

Well if it counts I have social anxiety and overanalyse every situation to the point I'm afraid to make a decision.

9. What are your vices?

Social anxiety, occasional arrogance, low self-esteem, subpar social skills, laziness, apathy, some degree of misanthropy (if that's considered a vice).

10. What are your fears?

Making mistakes, conversely missing opportunities, losing people, the ocean and it's contents.

Siblings I live with but don't really like that much. I am sometimes silly with them, but cbf having a serious conversation with them and they're usually annoying. I love my parents to a degree but I don't get along that well with them and don't like to share my feelings with them.

Not good. I really want to sometimes but I just stress myself out and do nothing.

The ones who are my friends like me, but I don't know how much I mean to them. I'm still in High School.

And finally....

Be happy with my relationships, achieve something of merit and just work for a median between the happiness of myself and the betterment of humanity as a whole.

InsatiableCuriosity

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Australia
4. What cultural background are you? hybrid - jewish/aryan
5. What religion are you? spiritual with a strong belief in a greater energy and fascination for the physics of spirituality or the spirituality of physics What religion is your family? Some jewish, some atheist, a wiccan, several spirituality and some Anglican

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? education/training in creative & communication technologies but still not certain where my passions will take me :newwink:
What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? pursuing my passions for identifying and solving problems, interpreting the technical for the non-technical and setting new paradigms
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? Most of my mind-mates are men How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? what constitutes a true friend?
9. What are your vices? I can withdraw very easily when I am working on a project, forget to eat and sleep enough and tend to overwork in search of perfection
10. What are your fears? boredom is my greatest fear
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? I often feel like a parent to my parents - siblings (if you had any)?
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? reserved
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? different How do you think people see you now? reserved but open, accomplished, understated, just
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? to "make a difference" and to use my inate talents to help others identify theirs, find their passion, and access understanding of previously inaccessable knowledge

Last edited:

Talisyn

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9-1
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFP
2. Are you male or female? FEMALE
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA/USA
4. What cultural background are you?My family is mostly of European orgin. My great-grandmother who raised my dad and cared for me a lot due to circumstance was white but raised on an Apache reservation, and it definitely affected her.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm a Christian, though I've not always been. My parents are agnostic, from Christian backgrounds

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm a teacher, and I slaved for 6 years in college for what should have taken me 4! (having 2 kids will do that).
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I get along with both, but feel easier with girls, except my dad and husband. I only have about 2 really good friends and we met in elementary school. I get a long with a lot off people I call friends, and they are- but their not who I call to hang out with. My two friends are ... family. Its hard to describe why I like them.
8. What paranoias do you have? I have an anxiety disorder. I get all shaky and sweaty heart racy if I've gotta do anything new. It sucks.
9. What are your vices? chocolate and laziness
10. What are your fears? people thinking I suck
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Good, sometimes I guess I'm the only one they feel they can talk to....
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Very reserved
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? High school was a interesting time... I was never popular in school, but senior year my class of 68 voted me prom queen... it was very surprising.. I guess they liked me. People now: I'm generally liked, once I let people know a bit of me
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To serve

stringstheory

THIS bitch
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? xNFP
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
4. What cultural background are you? White is white is white
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? "raised Catholic"...i feel like there should be a specific checkbox just for those who were raised Catholic but don't belong. i mostly identify as a naturalist, though (physics/biology/chemistry is my god)

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I want to do social work, ideally with the LGBT community. currently i'm going to school majoring in gender studies and minoring in LGBT studies. maybe i'll get an MSW. who knows??
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I was raised mostly with men, so i tend to get along better with men (albeit gay ones), though i certainly have female friends (who usually get along better with men as well..). I have quite a few good friends, and few VERY good friends. i could go on and on about why i'm friends with these people but frankly I just don't want to at the moment. maybe i'll edit this one day
8. What paranoias do you have? i always think people are talking about me. i just try to remember i'm not that cool.
9. What are your vices? anxiety, mood swings, short attention span, lack of motivation sometimes
10. What are your fears? ok don't laugh, but i really hate tiny little things that are all bunched up together. like bunches of grapes or fish gills or the seeds in bell peppers. or herpes. there's something about looking at things like that that make me very physically uncomfortable
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? very good, we're all very close
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? it depends...i don't like to express negative emotions "in public", but i can express them with other people around. it just depends on who. positive emotions? always.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?high school is over and i'll be quite pleased if i never have to revisit those times again. nothing bad ever happened, it just wasn't important. i talk to hardly anyone from that time in my life and it really didn't have that much of an impact compared to my last couple years of life. i think most people now see me as a passionate, crazy individual. which i'd say is accurate.
And finally....
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?to make things as best as i can for everyone i can

CuriousFeeling

From the Undertow
MBTI Type
INfJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Backgound
INFJ

Female

USA

In terms of nationalities/ancestry: German, English, Dutch, Irish, Spanish, Danish, Swedish, Scottish. In terms of race: Caucasian.

Agnostic Christian. Immediate family is the same.

Questions
Secondary Education, High School Science Teacher. Getting teaching certification, already have Bachelor's of Science degree.

I tend to get along well with both genders. I have one close male bff, and 6 close female friends. I am friends with them because we have core shared values.

Whenever I hear people laughing, I think that they're laughing at me.

9. What are your vices?
Anxiety, sensitivity, stubbornness, prone to melancholia.

10. What are your fears?
Other than the obvious, death, there's heights.

No siblings. Very close relationship with my parents.

I don't like to get melodramatic in public, I feel a bit uncomfortable in that zone. I smile and laugh easily, but I prefer not to make too much noise and draw too much attention to myself. When it comes to tears, I hide them as much as I can. I don't really like crying in public.

In high school, my peers saw me as someone who knew exactly what I wanted and how to get there, sweet, gentle, and intelligent. My teachers saw me as being independently minded with various interests, hard-working, and determined. Now, I think people in college see me as being quiet, intelligent, confident, and supportive. I tend to come across as being logical and intellectual initially, but if I feel comfortable around someone, I reveal my emotional side, but it's selective.

And finally....

Life is what you make of it. Life is too short, so one must live it to its fullest, reach their full potential. It is full of challenges, and it is not easy, but overcoming these challenges is what helps us to grow as individuals. I think the point of my life is to overcome whatever challenge comes my way, and learn and grow from these experiences. Life is the only one we have, therefore, live it, breathe it, savor it.

Within

Permabanned
Backgound

1. What is your personality type? INTJ.

2. Are you male or female? Male.

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Sweden on both accounts.

4. What cultural background are you? Caucasian

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Atheist(s)

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm interested in psychology and will probably start my studies in the end of the summer. What I do that to achieve it, well I stay sharp by digesting massive amounts of information.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have a wide range of acquaintances. But few close friends. The reason I'm close to my friends (and that I consider them as such) is simply because they are logical, friendly, intelligent and I have somewhat trust in them, as they do in me.

8. What paranoias do you have? Big crowds of people. They stand around and mouthbreath like sweaty pigs everywhere. It's disgusting really.

9. What are your vices? This list could go on forever, but to mention a few I'm a sugar addict, neat-freak, machiavellian by nature etc.

10. What are your fears?
Not being able to control various aspects of my life.

Alright, my dad is a ESTJ and mom is an ESFJ. (neurotic sensor power-combo -_-) No need to mention how I got/get along with people in authority, I'm sure you can figure. I've got a brother and a sister as well. Sis is ENTP and bro is ISTJ. We get along ok.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was the basic strange/creepy loner type I guess. But now that I'm no longer forced to attend school with a bunch of pathetic insects. I just hang out with people I like, and share a mutual respect with.

And finally....
There's no good reason to live or to die, I just do.

Alwyn

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INTJ / 5w4.
2. Are you male or female? Female.
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? The Netherlands.
4. What cultural background are you? West-European.
5. What religion are you? Uhm, my own "religion", which is actually more a natural spirituality based on my own experiences.
What religion is your family? None.

Questions
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? Well, I don't know it precisely yet, but I think some combination of a writer, philosopher and scientist.
What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? In September I'm going to study philosophy at university. And I write stories and articles for myself.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have three friends, two female and one male. I'm friends with these people because... I like them? I just feel comfortable around them and can share personal stuff with them and they don't think I'm crazy. Or perhaps they do, but they see it as a positive thing.
8. What paranoias do you have? None, I think. Though I often think people think or talk negatively about me, which is often not the case.
9. What are your vices? Well, I'm can be impatient if I have to deal with lazy people who don't work effectively. I also hate any form of critic or advice and have difficulty dealing with it, so people think I'm arrogant. And I have difficulty telling people personal issues, so they think I'm shallow.
10. What are your fears? That I die before I can do what I want to do in my life. I'm also afraid of physical pain... and spiders.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I think my relationship with them is good.. though maybe a little bit impersonal. I don't tell them personal stuff, or at least not often. And I can't taken any advice from them. I have two sisters, who I really like, but I also don't tell them a lot, but I think I tell them a lot more than I do to my parents.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Very bad. I actually don't express any emotion in public. It's even rare if I express emotions by my best friends. I often feel my emotions only when I'm alone in my room and then I begin to analyze them. Maybe a strange way, but I can't help it.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? For me these two questions are the same.. I've just graduated from high school. Or at least I don't have the results or a diplom, but I know I did my exams very well. People saw me as serieus, shy, shallow, self-absorbed. They didn't know I had a life outside school, because I never showed it to them. So they thought my whole life was based on school, learning and getting high marks. (Which was definitely not the case.)
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I don't know the point of life in general, maybe it doesn't even have a point. The point of my own life is self-realisation. I also want to find a new way to look at reality and the human mind, and express this view to the world, so maybe the world can become a better place. :)

MoneyJungle

MBTI Type
INFP
Backgound
1. What is your personality type? INFP
2. Are you male or female? Male (by a nose)
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Bat country
4. What cultural background are you? White suburban
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Atheist. Christian.

Questions
I keeps what I finds
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? None except for distant carryovers from other times. I was walking down the street today and thought I heard someone calling my name but didn't turn around because I burn a lot of bridges.
8. What paranoias do you have? Does this mean phobias? Humiliation, success, failure, intimacy and public speaking.
9. What are your vices? Self-pity
10. What are your fears? Redundancy
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Congenial.
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Depends how drunk I am.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I was just another faceless and mediocre kid. Adulthood is much the same.
And finally....
Common courtesy.

Xenon

(blankpages)
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
I might as well do one of these...

Backgound
INTP

Female

Born in Ontario, Canada, still living there

German on both sides. My mother's family has been in Canada for generations though, and my father's parents grew up in Eastern Europe.

My mother's family is Roman Catholic, and I went to Catholic school as a child. My father's parents were Nazarenes, but my dad eventually rejected organized religion and took up a ton of new agey "spiritual" beliefs (ESP, auras, reincarnation and remembering past lives, communication with spirits...). He is thoroughly convinced that society is set up to prevent us from "seeing" the "truth" about our psychic, spiritual selves, and he, naturally, is one of the few people insightful enough to "see" it nevertheless.

Oh, and I'm an atheist and naturalist, so both my parents wonder where they went wrong.

Questions

I have a degree in molecular biology, and it doesn't seem like I can do anything with it. I have no work experience in science, it seems my marks are unlikely to be good enough for grad school or professional school, and I'm not very interested in training to be a nurse or medical technologist, which is what a lot of other people in the same boat are doing. I regret spending all that time and money on my degree.

I don't know what I want to do really. I don't feel excited about any career possibilities. I don't look at any job description and think, YES! That is so me! <Insert typical INTP whinery about how the world isn't set up for people like me>

Nonexistent. I avoided people when I was young because of severe social anxiety, and to this day I can't seem to figure out how to relate to them, besides saying the standard banal things people say to be polite. I'm not anxious anymore, but I'm frustrated with not being able to get anywhere meaningful, and interaction usually feels like a waste.

I'm not paranoid really. It's hard to be paranoid when you have a hard time believing anyone is even remotely interested in you.

9. What vices do you have?

Ugh. Well, there's the almost complete lack of social skills I mentioned. I can also be ridiculously passive and avoidant when it comes to be problems, and spend hours reading or web surfing instead of doing anything to help myself. These days I'm feeling very pessimistic and helpless to change anything. I can overthink things to the point of paralysis. I have low self-confidence. I also have a hard time speaking my mind, especially in person.

10. What are your fears?

I'm afraid things won't ever get better and I'll never matter. That I'll never feel like I exist outside my head. This is getting heavier than I'd intended...

Mother (ISFJ): We get along all right, we help each other in practical ways, we do things together. We don't understand each other very well or share many common interests, so I don't know if I'd call us "close".

Father (effed up ENTP): We had a good relationship in some ways when I was growing up. He made a point of being involved with me, and encouraged my interest in psychology and science. But it seemed he was always talking at me, performing for me, trying to prove how brilliant he was and get me to admire him and agree with him on everything. When I didn't he acted patronizing and pushy, like something must be very wrong in my head and he needed to figure it out and fix it. He did this even when talking about my own thoughts, feelings and experiences: he'd declare what they were and argue with me if I tried to speak for myself. When I was younger and didn't have many thoughts of my own, I liked being around him for the most part. The more I began to develop my own ideas the more things broke down between us. We don't talk much these days, and that's my choice. I have enough problems and I don't want to deal with how I feel around him.

Half-brother (ISTP, 15 years old): We're cool with each other. We both carry this casual, flippant attitude most of the time, and we bounce remarks off each other and watch Discovery channel and Comedy Network and call each other dipshits. He's gotten kinda withdrawn lately though. He plays computer games in his room all the time, doesn't want to be with his family much.

I don't. I don't want people to see my emotional reactions. It's pretty effortless anyway; I tend not to feel things that strongly until I'm alone.

In high school, smart, but weird and awkward, an odd loner. Now...probably friendly, but rather quiet and bland.

Blah.