1. What is your personality type? - INFJ
2. Are you male or female? - male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
4. What cultural background are you? -
Black/Indian Mother + Creole/W.Indian father
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
My own that is a tacit agreement
My family is a seemingly christian based institution
6. What career are you in or looking to be in?
What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? -
Singer/Songwriter and Everything I can
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
My relationships with females to males is like 20 to 2
those 2 are my best friends
the only reasons you are supposed to be friends with someone
8. What paranoias do you have? -
That my honesty will have me a pariah on the streets
although now that i consider the alternative,
it does not sound all that bad
9. What are your vices?
Sugar and flirting
10. What are your fears? -
Depending on someone and doing a 9 to 5 forever
Not being able to be as honest as I want to be,
with at least one person
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
They try to get in, but to no avail
and i just avoid their insincere or inadequate questioning
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? -
I am stoic
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
They say i am really funny and i am in my own world
words from one female i was counseling
that i was the smart guy, know it all
goody two shoes because of it
just the genteel guy that doesn't say anything, that has too much confidence
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
the catalyst for other's higher self
to become who you are at the highest potential
by eliminating certain tendencies in one's character via trials and tribulations
reveling what one wants and needs
Taking the those basic passions,
and turning them into a beneficial thing for others