Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

[QUOTE=Nonpareil;62776]

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? - INFJ
    2. Are you male or female? - male

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?

USA

4. What cultural background are you? -

Black/Indian Mother + Creole/W.Indian father

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?

My own that is a tacit agreement
    My family is a seemingly christian based institution

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in?
    What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? -

Singer/Songwriter and Everything I can

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

My relationships with females to males is like 20 to 2
    those 2 are my best friends
    the only reasons you are supposed to be friends with someone

8. What paranoias do you have? -

That my honesty will have me a pariah on the streets
    although now that i consider the alternative,
    it does not sound all that bad

9. What are your vices?

Sugar and flirting

10. What are your fears? -

Depending on someone and doing a 9 to 5 forever
    Not being able to be as honest as I want to be,
    with at least one person

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

They try to get in, but to no avail
    and i just avoid their insincere or inadequate questioning

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? -

I am stoic

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

They say i am really funny and i am in my own world
    words from one female i was counseling
    that i was the smart guy, know it all
    goody two shoes because of it
    and now
    just the genteel guy that doesn't say anything, that has too much confidence
    laconic

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?

the martyr
    the confidant
    the sage
    the catalyst for other's higher self

to become who you are at the highest potential
    by eliminating certain tendencies in one's character via trials and tribulations
    reveling what one wants and needs
    Taking the those basic passions,
    and turning them into a beneficial thing for others
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENFP

1. What is your personality type?
    ENFP…and proud of it

2. Are you male or female?

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?
    USA, Massachusetts

4. What cultural background are you?
    African-American, whose father is Nigerian

My faith is more spiritual or "values-oriented" than observant, in that my beliefs aren't bound by any one single sect or doctrine. Thanks to the upbringing by my parents, my faith is essentially Christian, but then again, I am utterly averse to dogma, which has perverted and polluted the religious experience as long as history can remember. Personally, I'm not at all comfortable attending a church either -- in fact, I've haven't attended a church in a number of years. It simply comes to a point where preaching becomes politics, charity becomes just another donation scandal, and innocent conversation becomes gossip -- all at the expense of what religion is truly meant to be: a revelation of the soul, not an organization. So at the end of the day, I guess I'm what you might call a "free-lance" Christian.

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    Boy, would I love to pursue a career in politics -- serving in some high capacity of course. My ideal is to serve the good of the community and the public, stay upbeat and proactive putting my ideas into action, all while remaining true to my ethics and personal beliefs (my fear is that I'll become disillusioned or tainted…god forbid)

As of now, I've attended conferences of all sorts, volunteered for campaigns, interned for officials, maintained contacts from people far and wide, and continue to devour books, blogs, and writings. I'll be turning 18 in October, so I'm blessed to have been able to vote in this year's coming election, which I can confidently say, is the first that I've paid much attention to! (...to the extent it's become addictive, and that's not a figure of speech, its the truth I tell ya )

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I might be too young to answer this question. Of course, when you're in HS, things be can feel very superficial and insincere, so you're never quite sure just who exactly your "friends" are. To be fair, the same could very well be said about life beyond HS. But for the time being, most of my so-called friends are no more than folks who I occasionally chat with at school, but who otherwise, I really don't keep much in touch with...and that's upsetting, cause if there's one thing I crave, it's unbridled affection and meaningful friendship with others. I'm not at all the one to be a loner, but I often feel like one...No need to fret though. Friends come and go, and I can look forward to making many in the years ahead...male and female.

8. What paranoias do you have?
    Too many for my own good..if by "paranoias" you mean deep-seethed insecurities. For me, this comes in the shape of fear and regret. The fear of making a mistake (and worrying what people might think of me) and the regret of having made mistakes (and worrying of the consequences that could come of them)

9. What are your vices?
    Gluttony, laziness, fear, and (…sometimes...) jealousy

10. What are your fears?
    The ultimate fear of mine has been the fear of dying alone, unloved, having accomplished too little, and not having made a difference in the world.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    Tumultuous, I regret to say….for reasons that I’d much rather keep to myself

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    No doubt, emotions will find their way into my writing, without me even realizing it. But how I express them to others, really depends on the situation. When espousing my beliefs, I can easily become emotional (...perhaps too much). When defending my integrity or my loved ones, I can easily become emotional (…perhaps too much). Yet so often, I am led to think that I appear “insincere” or “superficial” when trying to gain the satisfaction of people who probably wouldn’t give a damn about me. Any how, I tend to be more receptive to the emotions of others than to my own – that’s in my nature.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    Unfortunately, I’m still in high school, and I’m not enjoying it much. Don't get me wrong, there’s a lot I share in common with my peers; for instance, we all go through the same troubles as teens everyday. But it’s been said that I am unusually different, and I’ve also been told that my mannerisms and sensibilities are unique for my age – when you’re in HS, this can all feel more alienating than it is empowering. But I still command, more or less, a great deal of respect from both my classmates and my teachers, and my teachers especially seem to think I’ll have a promising life ahead of me. God knows how they’ll see me in the next ten or twenty years...that's anyone guess.

And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    There is much we all can aspire in our lives. I have much to live for in my own: Country, family, and above all, the chance to do good for myself and others, and to understand and experience as much as you can while you can (edit) That’s not to suggest I always live by these ideals (though I certainly try my best to), but they will always remain close to my heart with every breathe I take.
    "Our bodies are our gardens to which our wills are gardeners"
    -William Shakespeare

Extroverted 74.19%
    iNtuitive 69.7%
    Feeling 69.44%
    Perceiving 73.53%

Type behavior motivation

I must be impressive and attractive to be happy
    I must be helpful and caring to be happy.
    I must be high and entertained to be happy.
    I must be strong and in control to be happy.
    I must be peaceful and easy to get along with to be happy.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFj

Wink

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INFJ
    2. Are you male or female? Female
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
    4. What cultural background are you? German/Irish
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Christian

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I have a master's in Library Science and was a Librarian for 12 years, the last 10 with the VA Medical Center. I am now a homemaker.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have deep friendships that go back to the second grade (I'm 51) and we still are in touch and involved in each others lives. I value most my deepest relationships that I am involved with regularly. These include my husband, ISFJ, two male friends ENFP and INFJ, and three female friends 1 ENFJ and 2 ISTJs. They support my growth and life and I do the same for them.
    8. What paranoias do you have? being under the water, though being in a submarine under the water didn't bother me at all
    9. What are your vices? food
    10. What are your fears? abandonment
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? parents died 31 years ago, so I hardly remember, mother had Alzheimer's and father was concerned with taking care of her. Sister died a few years ago of breast cancer. She was one of my best friends, an ESFJ. My brother and I are estranged but friendly, he is an ISTP.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?I have mellowed with the years
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? sweet, quiet, rather aloof. now a lot friendlier and more talkative
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To glorify God and enjoy Him forever.
    Last edited by Journey; 03-17-2008 at 06:40 AM. Reason: got the type wrong of my two female friends

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Background
    1. What is your personality type? INFJ
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? US/US
    4. What cultural background are you? Cracker
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? atheist-leaning-agnostic-leaning devout Christian. My family, about the same. Mom is pretty conservative Christian, but not inflexibly so, and the rest of us are spiritual seekers who don't trust anyone who says they've figured it out.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I am a high school teacher. I have considered being a hospice chaplain of the Episcopal variety, which would involve a masters in divinity or maybe deacon school. I am also considering getting my masters in curriculum development or something else education-related.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I tend to be closer friends with women and gay men, but I have a considerable number of straight guy friends as well. I would say that I have about six or seven very close friends and a much wider circle of good friends. I am friends with them because we frequently have similar goals or we enjoy the same kinds of things or have similar values.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Falling and heights, and sometimes that I'll fuck up relationships because I'm too intense.
    9. What are your vices? TV, internets, fancy chocolates
    10. What are your fears? not being enough and falling to my death
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My relationship with both of my parents improved as I've become an adult. We are even-keel and happy together now. My brother and sister and I were always pretty close and had very loving relationships. My sister and I are best friends.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I do not tend to do so.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Probably as moody, smart but lazy, and "artsy." People would probably say that I am rational and compassionate now, with still a bit of moodiness.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? The point is to do as much good wherever I can.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ISTJ
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA, USA
    4. What cultural background are you? American
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I don't practice any religion. Grew up Catholic.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Never had an actual career--stayed home to raise kids instead. I would like to go back to school when they leave the nest. Don't know what classes I want to take yet, though.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders?
    Generally distant.

How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I only consider a few people to be good friends. I think what I like most about my friends is their warmth, humor, and respect for our differences--which I give to them in return.
    8. What paranoias do you have? I don't think I have any paranoias.
    9. What are your vices? Smoking, fatty foods.
    10. What are your fears? Spiders and assorted bugs. The unknown. Losing someone I love.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Mother/estranged, father/distant.....siblings (if you had any)? Distant.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I don't.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? The nerdy, bookish, shy type.

How do you think people see you now? Much the same.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I don't think life has a "point". I do, however, believe that we can have a purpose. I don't believe in a deeper "meaning" as to why we're here, but I think everyone can have a purpose in their life. I do have a purpose in my life, but I'd rather not go into details here.

MBTI
    INTJ

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ISTP
    2. Are you male or female? female
    4. What cultural background are you? hybrid
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I believe there

MBTI
    INTJ

Wink Welcome

OOPS. Don't think I posted that correctly.

Background
    1. What is your personality type?ISTP
    I believe there

MBTI
    INTJ

Wink

Don't get annoyed with my incompetence. Is this the right way to post it?

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ISTP
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I believe there

1. What is your personality type? INTP
    2. Are you male or female? F
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States
    4. What cultural background are you? Middle/working class in a multicultural suburb.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I'm an Atheist. I went to my dad's church (Catholic) until my parents split when I was 8. My mom is an Evangelical Baptist but wasn't very religious while I was growing up.
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I'm a lab assistant in a hospital and a part-time student. I'm trying to decide exactly what I want to do with my life. I have it narrowed down to researcher, veterinarian and psychologist... (or something similar... )
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I generally get along best with males, though friendship is another story. One of two things usually happens, a.) we get along great + I want to be friends + he wants more (or visa versa) = no more friendship, or b.) we get along great + we have a short fling = no more friendship. I do have one close friend that I talk to once a week, but we're currently on a break.
    8. What paranoias do you have? That people are talking about me/conspiring to manipulate and control me.
    9. What are your vices? Procrastination, the internet, food that's bad for me.
    10. What are your fears? I fear that my life will never get better.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? I have a great relationship with my mom (despite occasional tension over religion). She seems to bring out the best in me. I haven't talked to my dad in a couple of years. I could call him if I wanted... but it's complicated. I wish I got along better with my brother and sister because I like them a lot, but we're just "acquaintances". I have two other siblings that live with my dad, but I hardly know them.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Hmm, I'm not sure how to answer this one. I'm quite expressive when my mom and I go out. I laugh a lot. Other than that, I'm pretty reserved. I often find it hard to simply smile at someone without feeling awkward.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? In high school, quiet, weird, awkward but friendly, silly. I liked to joke around. I had a decent amount of friends. Now? Probably quiet, awkward and boring. I'm not as carefree as I used to be.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? The point of my life is to just make the most of it... which sort of contradicts my lifestyle. Though (I suppose) at least I am working at bettering my career.

Background

1. What is your personality type? INTJ

2. Are you male or female? Male

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Born and still in Canada.

4. What cultural background are you? Mixed; Jamaican father, Caucasian mother.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? I’m not religious. Our family attended a Christian church for a while, but we gradually lost interest and stopped coming.

Questions

6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I want to get into classical animation training to do cartooning and storyboard drawing for a living. Now I’m waiting for a reply from the art college(s) I applied to hoping for acceptance. In the mean time I just make a point of drawing more than I usually would.

7. What are your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? The few good friends I have are all guys. I don’t have any friends that are girls, but I can talk to them without being too awkward - unless I’m doing it on purpose.

8. What paranoias do you have? That people will disapprove of me in some way, and use that as justification for beating the crap out of me; physically or emotionally.

9. What are your vices? Procrastination, forgetfulness, and at times, dogmatic selfishness.

10. What are your fears? Being overwhelmed by a group assault, becoming impaired to the point of losing basic independence (eg: violent car crash leading to permanent wheelchair confinement, losing hands, etc).

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? Siblings (if you had any)? I live with my mom and younger sister. No real hierarchies at home, occasional disputes, but everybody is honest with one another and mostly friendly.

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? I’ll only emote if I’m being a ham. If I felt strong emotions (all the negative ones, or silly positive ones) I'd keep them to myself.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Excluding friends, some might have thought I was simply soft spoken, bright, and aloof. Others may have later thought me mysterious or inconsistent, after seeing me in my more outgoing and impish moods. I can behave in the latter manner more comfortably these days.

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To keep doing what I want, pursuing my desires, and undoing habits that are detrimental to this purpose.

"A want fastened, wants annihilation."