1. What is your personality type? INTP
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA for both
4. What cultural background are you?
I grew up in a small town in Arkansas. Would Southern WASP be considered a cultural background? I never really fit into the local culture anyway, so cultural background might be mostly irrelevant. I've always been a loner, but I do celebrate Christian holidays, so maybe I'm culturally Christian.
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
I believe in God, but I don't really have a church that I go to on any kind of regular basis. I made up a religion and called it Aatheism, which is just my way of saying 'non-denominational God believing something,' or something. There's nothing to it except for answering 'yes' when asked 'do you believe in God?'
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
I work in industrial electronics. This involves troubleshooting, repair, and design of industrial automation systems. I like it sometimes, but it's kinda dangerous and I have to go to some nasty places now and then.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
I'm an introvert, so I have a small group of friends. I probably get along with both genders equally well. I have only a couple of good, close friends who I've known for quite a while. I'm friends with them for a number of reasons that I'm still figuring out.
8. What paranoias do you have?
9. What are your vices?
drink too much coffee, spend too much time on internet forums not working
10. What are your fears?
heights, the number 13, the people behind the wheels of the other cars-they're crazy!
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
parents, (well parent, my mom died in 1991) good. i get along great with my dad
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
that would be illogical
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
as the nerd I truly am- both then and now
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
There's a point to all this? Just to be happy and follow the golden rule, I guess.