User Tag List

First 4121314151624 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INTP
    2. Are you male or female? Male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA for both
    4. What cultural background are you?
    I grew up in a small town in Arkansas. Would Southern WASP be considered a cultural background? I never really fit into the local culture anyway, so cultural background might be mostly irrelevant. I've always been a loner, but I do celebrate Christian holidays, so maybe I'm culturally Christian.

5. What religion are you? What religion is your family?
    I believe in God, but I don't really have a church that I go to on any kind of regular basis. I made up a religion and called it Aatheism, which is just my way of saying 'non-denominational God believing something,' or something. There's nothing to it except for answering 'yes' when asked 'do you believe in God?'

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?
    I work in industrial electronics. This involves troubleshooting, repair, and design of industrial automation systems. I like it sometimes, but it's kinda dangerous and I have to go to some nasty places now and then.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?
    I'm an introvert, so I have a small group of friends. I probably get along with both genders equally well. I have only a couple of good, close friends who I've known for quite a while. I'm friends with them for a number of reasons that I'm still figuring out.

8. What paranoias do you have?
    hidden agendas

9. What are your vices?
    drink too much coffee, spend too much time on internet forums not working

10. What are your fears?
    heights, the number 13, the people behind the wheels of the other cars-they're crazy!

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?
    parents, (well parent, my mom died in 1991) good. i get along great with my dad

12. How are you with expressing emotion in public?
    that would be illogical

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?
    as the nerd I truly am- both then and now
    And finally....

14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    There's a point to all this? Just to be happy and follow the golden rule, I guess.

ByMySword

Cool

I never even saw this until now so here it goes:

Backgound
    personality type-INFJ

male or female-Male

country-U.S. for both

background-English and Welsh for the most part, also have Mexican, French, German, and Cherokee

religion-Christian for me. Texas Baptist for my parents.

Questions
    career- Majoring in History to become a college-level professor

friendships- I'm friends with whoever will be friends with me. My main friends are Hexis, Metamorphosis, ArbiterDewey, and Distant_Echo. We are known collectively as the Brotherhood. We all have similar interests, mentalities, and life-goals

paranoias- people behind me

vices- All of them except lying

fears- burning alive, losing my friends, sharks, and nothing
    relationship with parents and siblings- I have a great relationship with my parents and a rocky one with my sister

expressing emotion in public- I express it too much

people saw you in high school and see you now- I was nominated as most talented in High School......now.......I'm seen as talented AND crazy. Maybe talented at being crazy.

What do you see as the point to your life and life in general?
    My life is dedicated to me, my friends and my family. I think I was put on this Earth for a purpose and I think that I have the friends that I have for a purpose. Our interests and strengths both can amount to great things in particular situations. I won't go into detail on what we think those are, but I can promise you this: We will overcome any obstacle and I believe one day....we'll make history.

MBTI
    INFP

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type?

INFP apparently.

2. Are you male or female?

Male

3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in?

USA to both.

A big mish mash, because I live in Hawaii. I'm half White/Japanese.

Agnostic, so is my family but I think my Mom is Protestant.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal?

Vague dreams of being a writer or musician but I'm doing nothing to make that a reality. I'd like to do something that is "helping people", or at least enriches lives.

7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people?

I don't have any friends. Back when I did, they were mostly male. I was friends with them because of similar activities and interests (played sports together, liked girls and sports). I kind've fit in better with girls though I think, probably because I was very close to my Mom growing up. My only sibling is my sister too so it was mostly girls in the house with Dad at work.

Too many to name. I develop new ones every day, it's great.

9. What are your vices?

Self pity/loathing. Sloth. Internet and gaming addiction.

10. What are your fears?

Same answer as the paranoias.

11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)?

Good. They love me despite my uselessness and I love them.

I don't do it, I'm a stoic like my father. In private I'm very emotional though but being loud and obvious about it is distasteful to me.

13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now?

Shy and quiet. "Nice" (I think this is a euphemism for inoffensive, but boring and undateable. Of course nice is a desired quality, but it can't be the defining one I don't think). Smart (people would say so, but I think I've proved them wrong by now).

I think people see me now as sullen, creepy, disgusting, stupid, perhaps sociopathic and bitter.

And finally....

I want to say something funny. My life is absurd. So is life in general. I don't see a point, only beauty and ugliness, is that a point?

MBTI
    ISTJ

Backgound
    ISTJ
    Male
    The Netherlands (2x)
    Atheist

Questions
    I am studying business administration, and finish in 6 months, thinking about consultancy.
    I have got like 4 or 5 good friends and several others that I like to hang out with.

None yet
    9. What are your vices?
    Dominating in a small group, pushing through my solutions.
    10. What are your fears?
    Loss of dear friends, failure at work / school.
    OK
    Not
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Either fun or a bulley
    And finally....
    Things I do now are to support me in the future. The road I have chosen is sometimes lonely, but it hopefully will lead me to success. I want a life in balance, with time for private life, sports and work. Though I know becoming a workaholic is a pitfall...

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.

MBTI
    INFP

Default Took long enough

Background

INFP 4 w/5 wing Sexual

I think my picture can answer that.

USA- South Carolina to both

African American w/ weak Indian blood

Agnostic. Mostly Unreligious except Grandma who is African Methodist and tries to make the rest of us one too.

Questions

An artist or video game designer wherever those skills can be put to good work. Nothing, though plan to get GED and go to art college.

Most of my friendships have been with dudes though right now I'm disconnected from them cause either they've moved or headed on to college. Still cool with them and they know we still have each others backs. With females not so much cause everytime I do either they fall for me or I get a crush on them. Actually most of my interactions with females come because they're attracted to me (One of the downsides of being so good-looking ). Otherwise I'm cool with everyone.

I'd say 1 maybe 2 cause of how I recognize friendship and mostly it's that connection and that we can have fun together.

None. I don't do paranoid.

9. What are your vices?

Laziness, apathy, procastatination, and taking things for granted. Oh, yeah and probably overly self-cocky.

10. What are your fears?

None now. The last one I remember is ghosts when I was 12.

It's cool though I shake me head at some of the stuff they do. My Father well that one is like the Artic probably never gonna thaw. My mother who has to be an SP offends most of my ideals about what a mother is supposed to be. But otherwise I'm cool with both of them.

As for siblings I've never really had a connection with either one of them if it's not fighting though we know we're family so we get along.

I'm to cool for that, but I guess I'm just really collected internally though so I can control them but you can usually tell how I feel by the look on my face if I'm not utterly bored.

They saw me as a cool laid-back dude that did'nt mess with anyone but had a definite style and flair about him. That was late high school to now. Before that it was the quiet kid who liked to draw though I've never heard nerd (guess it just didn't stick to me).

And finally....

As something to leave your mark on you know either go out in a bang or create something that everyone across the world will enjoy. I don't feel like doing the boring wife and kids office thing cause they're something more important than that.

My point in life is to achieve my dreams. That's it.
    I wanted to put something funny here but I got lazy so screw it.

INFP 4w5 Intimate Mercurial, Solitary, Idiosyncratic

MBTI
    INTP

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ISTP with strong Ne
    2. Are you male or female? Male
    3a. What country do you live in now? USA (North Carolina)
    3b. What country are you born in? USA (Michigan)
    4. What cultural background are you? White Southern US with many Northern influences
    5a. What religion are you? Nondenominational Theist
    5b. What religion is your family? Mostly Protestant - Methodist

Questions
    6a. What career are you in or looking to be in? Scientist
    6b. What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? In Grad School for my PhD in chemistry
    7a. What is your friendships like with both genders? Usually revolves around an activity or topic, not much cross-over between activities. I just moved to a new city about half a year ago, and I've been trying to build some new friendships. I tend to take these things rather slowly.
    7b. How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Two or three. If I consider you my good friend, I like a lot about you and find you interesting. It also helps a lot if you live close enough that I can see you reasonably often.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Invasion of privacy is a big one.
    9. What are your vices? Procrastination, being ugly or mean.
    10. What are your fears? Rejection, Failure
    11a. What is your relationship like with your parents? Pretty good. I want them to visit more often.
    11b. siblings (if you had any)? Pretty good. I wish I could see her more often.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Huh? You mean like crying at a movie?
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? About the same now as then. I was/am a loner with odd interests.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I would like to make some sort of difference in the world, but mostly I just follow my interests. There is no point to life in general.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? ESFJ
    2. Are you male or female? male
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? USA
    4. What cultural background are you? Middle-class, black-sheep white
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Raised Catholic, nonreligious now.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? I want to develop and produce motion pictures. I have had two internships in Hollywood already.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? I have more male friends than female (drinking buddies, film and music friends, etc.). I have about 7-8 very good friends, and two are female. We have similar interests and world views, and they are ultra-supportive (as am I).
    8. What paranoias do you have? I am afraid of being alone.
    9. What are your vices? Alcohol, drugs (formerly), intimacy.
    10. What are your fears? Scorpions, drowning, being alone.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Good with my parents, civil with my younger sister (not much in common other than family)
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Fairly comfortable, don't like major arguments in social situations.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? As an arrogant, possibly homosexual fop. Now, as an arrogant, overtly heterosexual fop.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I am here to make my mark in business, to enjoy food and the arts and travel, and to raise family. To leave the world better than I found it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Backgound
    INFP
    Female
    I live in New Zealand, was born in the USA
    Not sure what you mean... my family would probably be considered lower middle class, grew up in a small town, ancestry is very mixed, mostly french/german
    Christian for me and Christian for my family

Questions
    Web development at the moment. It's a pretty good job, but not what I ultimately want to be doing, which is writing. What am I doing to achieve that? Um... writing.
    I'm married, and I consider my husband (INTP) my best friend. Don't really have any good friends apart from him; only acquaintances. Why am I friends with him? How could I not? He's a great person. I don't want to gush on here, so I will leave it with: I still love him passionately, even after 10 years of marriage
    By paranoias do you mean irrational fears? If so, very small spaces where it's hard to move my arms, outer space, very deep water (ocean). These evoke a panicky feeling even when they are only imagined.
    9. What are your vices?
    Heh. Way too many to list. Lazy, procrastination, undisciplined, too suspicious, too trusting, prone to depression, drink way too much diet soda, internet, analyzing other people to death... I could go on and on
    10. What are your fears?
    Big, big fear of rejection. (please please don't tell me you hate me after reading this post )
    Good with both parents (although with my mom, this is because of a lot of effort on my part). Siblings, good relationships with all, except one of my sisters with which it is more ambiguous
    Depends who I'm around. Mostly I don't. There are a few people I will express some of my positive emotions around (mainly my family). My husband sees more than anyone else (positive and negative), but even he isn't privy to everything.
    Highschool? I was told by friends that I came across as a bit stuck up, people thought that I thought I was better than them (this shocked me), also seen as the smart one, book worm, never serious, too serious. Now? I've been told: smart, elegant, perfectionist, full of imagination, compassionate, thoughtful, deep, enthusiastic. (I'm sure people also think lots of negative things, but they're too nice to say them to my face)
    And finally....
    Oh no, you had to ask a question like this. How can I answer that? Everyday it is my struggle. Meaning is what I live for, but how can there be meaning without a purpose?

Thanks all for looking at this and thank you for those of you who answered the questions.
    You're welcome, but you really should say thank you to whatever for bribing all the newcomers into answering this.
    “Can a man of perception respect himself at all?”
    ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Backgound
    1. What is your personality type? INTP
    2. Are you male or female? M
    3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? United States for both.
    4. What cultural background are you? Western European in general.
    5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? Raised Catholic. Non-believer.

Questions
    6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? Something in the art field, not sure what yet. Just applied to a new college, where I'm aiming for a BFA.
    7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? Hmm. I tend to get along better with females, but I focus more on individuals than gender.
    8. What paranoias do you have? Being attacked from behind + edges of field of vision. That something will slice/smash/hook or otherwise maim my eyes. Being spread too thin.
    9. What are your vices? Computer use, sleep-deprivation, and reclusion.
    10. What are your fears? They exist, but they aren't coming to mind.
    11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? Pretty decent.
    12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Not so hot.
    13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? Earlier - antisocial loner. Now - serious and smart. But these are both from people who don't know me well.
    And finally....
    14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? To learn, have fun and do what makes me happy.
    Christ, what an imagination I've got!