3. England and England (not Britain)
5. Agnostic I guess. No religion in my family
6. I'm studying Music Culture and Record Production. This was initially to find a career path in the music industry, but has instead put me off the idea. I'm more accustomed to the creative side of music, not the business side. So now, I'm not quite sure. Anything music orientated or creative would be good.
7. I get along with most people very easily. I know a lot of people, but only a few I would consider actual friends. I think people nowadays class each other as friends too easily without putting much thought into what it actually means. I take note of who know the difference between 'good friend' and 'good company'.
8. No paranoias worth mentioning
9. Vices? Smoking bud.
10. I'm have an inexplicable yet not irrational fear of aggressive dogs. Oh, and a fear of the inexorable impending failure.
11. My dad is spot on, if a little hard to live with. Older brother is a real diamond.
12. I don't express much emotion wherever I am.
13. In school I had no enemies. Maybe some people thought I was a bit odd, but no less amicable because of it.
14. The point of my life is music. It comes naturally to me. I've spent long enough as a musician now to appreciate the nature of this sonic phenomena. I could ramble on for a good few years about this, so I've kept it painfully brief.
And there you have it.