1. What is your personality type? INTP
2. Are you male or female? Male
3. What country do you live in now? What country are you born in? Born China, live Norway
4. What cultural background are you? objectivistic-ish as choice, hoi polloi as the inevitable
5. What religion are you? What religion is your family? communists. EDIT: me: Dionysianism
6. What career are you in or looking to be in? What are you doing right now to help you achieve this career goal? In senior high: Inventions, physics, entreprenuring-ish, self-employed as a matter of necessity. Am doing the IB: xStJ(JJJJJJJJJJJJJJ)-slavery.
7. What is your friendships like with both genders? How many good friends do you have and why are you friends with these people? 3 close(r) friends I relate to. One is emotional, one doesn't really like me, and one barely knows me. Like them because they're all like me in some aspects. Total friends, maybe 70-30 boys-girls. EDIT: percentage of course. Whoever heard of an INTP with friends more than fingers.
8. What paranoias do you have? Realistic ones.
9. What are your vices? Sloth (excess), pride, lust, wrath, greed, envy
10. What are your fears? To be one with hoi polloi.
11. What is your relationship like with your parents? siblings (if you had any)? My mother gives me hugs. No siblings. Father is :steam:
12. How are you with expressing emotion in public? Uncomfortable.
13. How do you think people saw you in high school? How do you think people see you now? I served as student council leader in Oslo's best high-school student council, and didn't do anything. Eventually I was kicked out. Never elect an INTP to a position of power. We just do it because we're curious. Now everybody hates me because of my elitist mentality. If I was an INFP I would be emo. I tend not to involve myself in pretty much anything, another reason for people to hate me.
14. What do you see as the point to your life and life in general? I'll tell you taht when I have satisfied my curiosity.