• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Related Quotations

VagrantFarce

INTP
“Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security.” -- John Allen Paulos

"I think, therefore I am." -- Rene Descartes

gogogo!

Happyman

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
ESFP: Carpe diem!
ISTJ: Ordnung muss sein. (There must be order)
INTJ: Per aspera ad astra. (~Through hard work to the stars)
INFJ: 'Hate the sin, love the sinner' Gandhi
ESTP: Just do it!
ENFJ: 'I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.'
Martin Luther King, Jr. (OK! I'll add the funny about us too : 'There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about.' Oscar Wilde ;) )
ISFP: 'Homo sum; humani nil a me alienum puto.' Terence ('I am a man, I consider nothing human is alien to me.)
ESFJ: 'Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike.' Oscar Wilde
INTP: 'Genius lasts longer than beauty.' Oscar Wilde/ "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." Albert Einstein
ENTJ: 'When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.' Audre Lorde
ENTP: 'It is indeed a burning shame that there should be one law for men and another law for women. I think there should be no law for anybody.' O. Wilde
ENFP: "I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive." H.Miller
ISFJ: 'There are terrible temptations that it requires strength, strength and courage to yield to.' O. Wilde
ISTP: 'I like persons better than principles and I like persons with no principles better than anything else in the world.' O. Wilde
INFP: 'Where love rules, there is no will to power' Carl Jung
ESTJ: Deal with it!

Yeah, I like OW. ;)

PS Yeah, some types got the positive-side-of-me quotes and some the opposite. SORRY! :D