User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    J/P has nothing to do with this, especially for introverted Js who are dominated by a perceptive function (example: Ni would also be looking at all the different contexts and ways of interpretation).

Fi would be far more influential in suggesting moral rigidity.
    Mm see this's why I intend to get better explainations for the individual aspects and such. The cognitive functions can throw alot of this into being a mess more or less.

Quote Originally Posted by Keps Mnemnosyne
    I think I get your idea with the only problem I can think of is how do you propose to determine how strong a preference is within a single person?
    Mm that issue is up to the individual really, yeu can't dictate such, but only provide a guide listing how a preferance would react. Like yeu can't TELL someone they are ENFJ or INTP, or whotever, yeu can only give them a list of preferances, and see which they choose, and denote such accordingly.

I'm not one for making tests though, so I probably won't even do that. I'd rather just compose the rating system itself and allow another to write up the test after.

That being said, I intend to try to find accurate dichotomies to try to define seperate values along the scale. For example, the "law vs chaos" thing of J vs P is not an exact accurate representation and only covers a small portion of such, in which poppy is very much so correct on this. It's merely being used as the starting point of a basic example, but isn't really ACCURATE.

Moreso, the goal here is to find which dichotomies accurately distinguish the various functions. Whot is the true difference between being J or P, whot differentiates Fi from Te, etc.

Trying to fully understand these and explain such in a way that makes sense is where the real issue lies.

Then all we need to do is make a sliding scale to explain the differences between such.

Currently this is lacking, and I'd like to get this understood and explained.

Soooo Imma go do dishes, then come back and set up a post regarding the basic J/P split, and see whot we can come up with there as the starting point.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    J/P has nothing to do with this, especially for introverted Js who are dominated by a perceptive function (example: Ni would also be looking at all the different contexts and ways of interpretation).

Fi would be far more influential in suggesting moral rigidity.
    Not really.