• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Oxymoron thread

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP Maid
INTJ Hooker
ISFP Dictator
INFJ Motorcycle Racer

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Oh, that got me laughing. :D The same goes for ESTP, though they could be quite efficient just telling everyone: Get a grip on ya'self for Christ sake! NOW! :D

All right:
ISTJ punk rockstar

Not as unthinkable as you might think(wat)

Punk rock is one of the more cliquish sub cultures, alot of them are pretty obsessed over who is a "poser". I could seriously see a young wild and crazy ISTJ(or atleast as wild and crazy as ISTJs get) finding comfort in such a predictable and secure enviorment.
Also in regards to the ENTJ homeless guy thing, wasnt the guy from pursuit of happiness ENTJ? I dont remember that movie too well.

Heres one,

ENxP Bureocrat

Happyman

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Not as unthinkable as you might think(wat)

Punk rock is one of the more cliquish sub cultures, alot of them are pretty obsessed over who is a "poser". I could seriously see a young wild and crazy ISTJ(or atleast as wild and crazy as ISTJs get) finding comfort in such a predictable and secure enviorment.

Punk rock fan: yes. Every following suits them fine. Just check the ISTJs here, A LOT of them have sport clubs' emblemas as avatars. :) But a punk rockstar? The shouting, hating reality&past and wanting to change everything, vocalist like Johnny Rotten for instance? Hm...
[YOUTUBE="C8szRgIcYlY"]Sex Pistols![/YOUTUBE]

You judge ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wouldn't have any problems with collecting debts from morons.

Yup.

In fact, to the oxymoron list I'll add:

INFJ psychiatrist
Psychiatrist is a fitting profession for an INFJ; I wanted to be a psychiatrist when I was younger (and an actress/performer.. ;)). Also, psychiatrist is listed on countless sites as one of the ideal careers for INFJ, and I believe when I took the MBTi for career placement, psychiatrist was on the list of matches.

Valuable_Money

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w6
Punk rock fan: yes. Every following suits them fine. Just check the ISTJs here, A LOT of them have sport clubs' emblemas as avatars. :) But a punk rockstar? The shouting, hating reality&past and wanting to change everything, vocalist like Johnny Rotten for instance? Hm...
[YOUTUBE="Sex Pistols!"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8szRgIcYlY&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

You judge ;)

By punk rocker I thought you meant a member of that general subgroup, not hte actual musicians. :D

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Psychiatrist is a fitting profession for an INFJ; I wanted to be a psychiatrist when I was younger (and an actress/performer.. ;)). Also, psychiatrist is listed on countless sites as one of the ideal careers for INFJ, and I believe when I took the MBTi for career placement, psychiatrist was on the list of matches.

I’ve noticed this before, how ‘psychiatrist’ is always listed as a suggested career for INFJs. It’s often lumped together with psychology professions under the umbrella of ‘counseling/mental health care’. It’s pretty far removed from the counseling aspect of mental health care though. I worked in proximity to psychiatrists for several years and I’ve adopted a very cynical attitude toward the whole profession. I just really have trouble imagining anyone with Ni dom & F aux finding any sense of fulfillment with it as a career.

G

Ginkgo

ESFP Stock Salesmen
INFP Professional Wrestler
INFJ Dominatrix
ENTP Factory Laborer

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
A dry ENFP
A cuddle INTJ
A guru ISTP
A satanist ESFJ
An anarchist ISFJ
A playboy INFJ
An ultra-leftist ISTJ
An over 25 years old virgin ESTP
An unimaginative INFP
A tax auditor ENTP

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
PS I had a hardcore ESTJ boss once (really T, insensitive etc) and one time she came to ask my advice as how to deal with one employee. I was really busy, so without thinking I've just said: 'Just trust your feelings.'
She didn't move and give me a long blank stare.
I realised what & to whom I said it. I looked at her and we both burst out with laughter.
My INFJ co-worker said that it looked 'evil'. ;)
I lol'd :D

Liminality

MBTI Type
ISFx
Enneagram
6w7
INFP Professional Wrestler

I'd be down with that; the cheesy scripts, the latex, pretend fighting. Although all those people...maybe...proffesional wrestler who fights alone? Like...a mime wrestler...

Okay maybenot.

IxTJ - clown for kids parties?
INFx - sword swallower/juggler?

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
I'd be down with that; the cheesy scripts, the latex, pretend fighting. Although all those people...maybe...proffesional wrestler who fights alone? Like...a mime wrestler...

Okay maybenot.

IxTJ - clown for kids parties?
INFx - sword swallower/juggler?

What do you think all of those sad clowns are?

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
I knew a boring ESTP once, he just used to rattle on about nothing, you could barely understand him because he spoke way too fast and left no space between his words. Basically he just made constant noise, very boring.

hahahahaha, yes! As exceptionally lame as that guy might be, talking fast seems to be a theme for us ESTPs, and more than one has even been known to have a stuttering problem. ;)

Comes from trying to say an incredible amount in an incredibly small amount of time. Our mouths just can't keep up with our brains! :rofl1:

Or is it the other way 'round? :huh:

Silly_Siren

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
ESTJ-- Starving Artist
ESTP-- Librarian
ESFJ-- Sci-Fi Writer
ESFP-- Existentialist
ISTJ-- Stripper
ISFJ-- Mercenary
ISTP-- Sex Therapist