• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Oxymoron thread

TSDesigner

MBTI Type
INTJ
How about posting some MBTI oxymorons, such as "homeless ENTJ?"
I thought this might be a fun/funny thread.
Let's see oxymorons for all 16 personality types.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To be honest, ENTJ's and homeless isn't as oxymoron as one might think. Since most people that end up in severe debt, get there due to unfortunate business affairs. A starting entrepeneur needs loans in order to start, if the idea doesn't pay off they can loose everything and end up on the streets. As far as entrepeneurs go, I'd say ENTJ is a pretty big portion of them. Then again, one could argue that the entrepeneurs that failed aren't ENTJ's and that's why they failed. So, I don't really know..

But let's stereotype a bit!

INTP nurse
ESFP rocket scientist
ESFJ executioner
ENFP accountant

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP CEO
ISTP counseling psychologist

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
An INTJ organ donor.

An ISTJ with a personality.

Oom

Your time is gonna come.
MBTI Type
IsfP
Enneagram
5w4
An INTP with a vagina.

Happyman

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
ISTP counseling psychologist

Oh, that got me laughing. :D The same goes for ESTP, though they could be quite efficient just telling everyone: Get a grip on ya'self for Christ sake! NOW! :D

All right:
ISTJ punk rockstar
INFJ debt collector
INTP salesman
ESTJ poet
INFP racing car driver

PS I had a hardcore ESTJ boss once (really T, insensitive etc) and one time she came to ask my advice as how to deal with one employee. I was really busy, so without thinking I've just said: 'Just trust your feelings.'
She didn't move and give me a long blank stare.
I realised what & to whom I said it. I looked at her and we both burst out with laughter.
My INFJ co-worker said that it looked 'evil'. ;)

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESFP Bookkeeper
ENTP Conciliator
ISFJ Stunt Person
ENFP Disciplinarian
INTJ Fraternity/Sorority Leader

"homeless ENTJ?"

Haha, I knew one. :D

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
I knew a boring ESTP once, he just used to rattle on about nothing, you could barely understand him because he spoke way too fast and left no space between his words. Basically he just made constant noise, very boring.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How about posting some MBTI oxymorons, such as "homeless ENTJ?"
I thought this might be a fun/funny thread.
Let's see oxymorons for all 16 personality types.
I'm flattered! :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESTJ psycho-therapist (with specialty focus on INFJs)

I was actually thinking of ESTJ, but STJs are known to get into the medical field, and as a result they could easily become a psychiatrist. The person tells them their symptoms, they write a script, they get big bucks.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
An INTJ organ donor.

:laugh: I've got the little organ-donor sticker on my license. Once I'm dead it would be illogical to hoard my organs :D (But until then they're mine bitches!!! oh...you really need a kidney? okay...fine...)

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I was actually thinking of ESTJ, but STJs are known to get into the medical field, and as a result they could easily become a psychiatrist. The person tells them their symptoms, they write a script, they get big bucks.

There's a huge difference between a psycho-therapist and a psychiatrist.
In fact, to the oxymoron list I'll add:

INFJ psychiatrist

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESTJ psycho-therapist

Argh, I had the misfortune of having the most obnoxious ones (within the ESTJ grouping) as my 'self-elected' therapist back in high school. [Any student who showed signs of academic/emotional troubles would be automatically sent to the nearby counselor without their permission.] Nothing was more joyous than hearing someone else tell you why your visions are wrong, how you are feeling and what your plans ought be right down to the finest details. Express disagreement, and they will peg that behavior as teenage rebellion, or some psychological disorder without further examination. Thanks for selectively listening. It's the best antidote to cure the depressed.

Sarcasm aside, attentive listening, empathy and informing (over directing) are skills better suited for this profession. Sometimes it means the individual must set aside their stronger preferences and use their least preferred ones.