• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Oxymoron thread

LEVINA

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
For some reason Ive always found nun uniforms to be strangly erotic. :newwink:

At first I was going to put "What about role play with a nun suit? :devil: " but I decided against it.

Anyways...

ENFP Asians (Those asians! Always studying, playing multiple instruments at one time and becomming big shot accountants! :laugh: )

something boring

MBTI Type
nnja
Enneagram
4w5
There's a huge difference between a psycho-therapist and a psychiatrist.
In fact, to the oxymoron list I'll add:

INFJ psychiatrist

I must ask... why...?
I was considering psychiatry as a possible career direction... I did read the posts that followed, I'm just wondering if you could expand a bit on the topic.

Last edited:

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well there's a user in another forum I post in whose username is Oxymoron... he's ENFP.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Existentialist ESFP
Asexual ESTP
Clumsy ISTP
Lively ISTJ
Abnormal ESTJ
Moral ENTJ
Promiscuous INTJ
Pious ENTP
Normal INTP

ESFP Stock Salesmen
Doesn't look very oxymoronic to me.

Moonstone3

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9, 5
I must ask... why...?
I was considering psychiatry as a possible career direction... I did read the posts that followed, I'm just wondering if you could expand a bit on the topic.

My best friend is an INFJ. They seem pretty good suited to this profession, I think. As long as they aren't angry or upset that day. Otherwise, they are quite helpful and sympathetic.:yes:

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I must ask... why...?

My best friend is an INFJ. They seem pretty good suited to this profession, I think. As long as they aren't angry or upset that day. Otherwise, they are quite helpful and sympathetic.:yes:

Because one is a PHD MD who primarily deals with physical and chemical conditions and looks to solve any emotional and behavior issues with medication and tough love.

And one is about getting to the core of a behavior and or emotional issue(s) through self reflection, applying a philosophical approach and with emotional support and sympathy.

Very big differences.

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because one is a PHD MD who primarily deals with physical and chemical conditions and looks to solve any emotional and behavior issues with medication and tough love.
I still think an INFJ could do it. INFJs are the most T-ish F type (strong tert Ti), and they might just wanna help others without having to go to the trouble of interacting with them (they are introverts after all...)

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I still think an INFJ could do it. INFJs are the most T-ish F type (strong tert Ti), and they might just wanna help others without having to go to the trouble of interacting with them (they are introverts after all...)

I didn't say anywhere whether an INFJ would be capable of doing it or not.
I was explaining the differences between the 2 and why an INFJ might not be as interested in one and more so to the other.

Considering I know an INFJ on this site who feels the best way to help humanity is through "business" , I will not argue your point.
However this a thread about stereotypes and generalizations.
And for once I am playing along and you still aren't happy :laugh:

redacted

Ick this thread is horrible.

You all know how absurd this all is, right?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I didn't say anywhere whether an INFJ would be capable of doing it or not.
I was explaining the differences between the 2 and why an INFJ might not be as interested in one and more so to the other.

Considering I know an INFJ on this site who feels the best way to help humanity is through "business" , I will not argue your point.
However this a thread about stereotypes and generalizations.
And for once I am playing along and you still aren't happy :laugh:
Who said I'm unhappy? ;)

I just like arguing. :D

Ick this thread is horrible.

You all know how absurd this all is, right?
:yes:

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
INTP Cheerleader
INFJ Jock
ISFP Class president
ISTP Drama Queen

Frank

slacker estj
capitalist infp
prude esfp
mundane estp
retiring esfj

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Boring ESFP
Submissive ENTJ
Selfish ESFJ
Popular INTP
Stale ENTP

burymecloser

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
6w5
INTP Maid
INTJ Hooker
ISFP Dictator
INFJ Motorcycle Racer

ESTJ-- Starving Artist
ESTP-- Librarian
ESFJ-- Sci-Fi Writer
ESFP-- Existentialist
ISTJ-- Stripper
ISFJ-- Mercenary
ISTP-- Sex Therapist
ISFP-- Mafia Henchman
ENFJ-- Assassin
ENTJ-- Hippy
ENFP-- Taxman
ENTP-- Nun
INTJ-- Ditzy
INFJ-- Redneck
INTP-- Hooker
INFP-- Obnoxious

Two questions:

1) Does anyone else think it's a little weird that "hooker" occurred to two different people?

2) What is it about INT's that makes them so unlikely to be hookers?

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
slacker estj
capitalist infp
prude esfp
These can all exist actually. Capitalist INFPs tend to be annoying as fuck anarcho-capitalists though. UGH. :doh: