User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 88

  1. #41
    Senior Member Valuable_Money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Posts
    681

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silly_Siren View Post
    ESTJ-- Starving Artist

    ENTP-- Nun
    For some reason Ive always found nun uniforms to be strangly erotic.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    For some reason Ive always found nun uniforms to be strangly erotic.
    At first I was going to put "What about role play with a nun suit? " but I decided against it.

    Anyways...

    ENFP Asians (Those asians! Always studying, playing multiple instruments at one time and becomming big shot accountants! )
    I like Thirty-eights revolving like the sun round the Earth.

  3. #43
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Guys, guys. You messed up big time. I am all of these things.
    Oxymoronmoron.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  4. #44
    Senior Member something boring's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    nnja
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    279

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Z Buck McFate View Post
    There's a huge difference between a psycho-therapist and a psychiatrist.
    In fact, to the oxymoron list I'll add:

    INFJ psychiatrist
    I must ask... why...?
    I was considering psychiatry as a possible career direction... I did read the posts that followed, I'm just wondering if you could expand a bit on the topic.
    Last edited by something boring; 09-04-2010 at 06:08 PM. Reason: OCD?
    "Don�t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." - Howard Thurman


    [SIGPIC]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l110/evillinclinations/fortune45.gif[/SIGPIC]

    ...and yes, I'm still on about that...






  5. #45
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Well there's a user in another forum I post in whose username is Oxymoron... he's ENFP.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  6. #46
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Existentialist ESFP
    Asexual ESTP
    Clumsy ISTP
    Lively ISTJ
    Abnormal ESTJ
    Moral ENTJ
    Promiscuous INTJ
    Pious ENTP
    Normal INTP

    Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    ESFP Stock Salesmen
    Doesn't look very oxymoronic to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  7. #47
    Senior Member Moonstone3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    9, 5
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by something boring View Post
    I must ask... why...?
    I was considering psychiatry as a possible career direction... I did read the posts that followed, I'm just wondering if you could expand a bit on the topic.
    My best friend is an INFJ. They seem pretty good suited to this profession, I think. As long as they aren't angry or upset that day. Otherwise, they are quite helpful and sympathetic.
    What is normal to one, is incomprehensible to another.

    ALL anger in this world stems from a lack of control.


    All of reality bows to the illusion of life and death.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by something boring View Post
    I must ask... why...?
    I was considering psychiatry as a possible career direction... I did read the posts that followed, I'm just wondering if you could expand a bit on the topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonstone3 View Post
    My best friend is an INFJ. They seem pretty good suited to this profession, I think. As long as they aren't angry or upset that day. Otherwise, they are quite helpful and sympathetic.
    Because one is a PHD MD who primarily deals with physical and chemical conditions and looks to solve any emotional and behavior issues with medication and tough love.

    And one is about getting to the core of a behavior and or emotional issue(s) through self reflection, applying a philosophical approach and with emotional support and sympathy.

    Very big differences.

  9. #49
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,644

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Because one is a PHD MD who primarily deals with physical and chemical conditions and looks to solve any emotional and behavior issues with medication and tough love.
    I still think an INFJ could do it. INFJs are the most T-ish F type (strong tert Ti), and they might just wanna help others without having to go to the trouble of interacting with them (they are introverts after all...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Posts
    3,278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I still think an INFJ could do it. INFJs are the most T-ish F type (strong tert Ti), and they might just wanna help others without having to go to the trouble of interacting with them (they are introverts after all...)
    I didn't say anywhere whether an INFJ would be capable of doing it or not.
    I was explaining the differences between the 2 and why an INFJ might not be as interested in one and more so to the other.

    Considering I know an INFJ on this site who feels the best way to help humanity is through "business" , I will not argue your point.
    However this a thread about stereotypes and generalizations.
    And for once I am playing along and you still aren't happy

Similar Threads

  1. The Official MBTI of Anime Characters Thread =)
    By Elfboy in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-12-2016, 09:23 AM
  2. Let me rephrase my moved thread.......MBTI has screwed up my mentality.
    By Illmatic in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 10:01 PM
  3. [MBTItm] Animals & MBTI (A thread brought to you via 'an attempt to satiate boredom')
    By FantailedWall in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 06:47 AM
  4. Sense, this thread makes none (or, MBTI googlisms)
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 05:39 PM
  5. Meta MBTI thread: Things to Consider
    By Xander in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 09:19 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO