User Tag List

First 12

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by StephMC939 View Post
    I'd recommend a book I think I've advertised all over the forum then. Understanding Yourself and Others: An Introduction to the Personality Type Code By Linda Berens and Dario Nardi. It talks about the positive and negative uses of every process each personality uses.... The link should show you at least one example towards the end
    Yush, that is worth much more to me. I globally skimmed through it once. Might get around reading it in detail. But heh, I'm still a P. Irony lol.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

deleted

Cool, because the INTJ profile seems to fit me much better than other INTJ profiles, even if its a bit on the surface. I kind of get lost if its explaining too deep into thought process, but here I think they had a pretty accurate balance.

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    This fits me well, but some parts of it just don't fit me at all... the 3rd paragraph from the top does not really describe me well. Neither do a couple of paragraphs near the bottom. The INTP and ISTP last two paragraphs matched me better. Then again the ESTJ and INTJ ones also seemed like it matched a little.

I would say overall, though, the ISTJ one matched most closely.

deleted

Quote Originally Posted by TheChosenOne View Post
    This fits me well, but some parts of it just don't fit me at all... the 3rd paragraph from the top does not really describe me well. Neither do a couple of paragraphs near the bottom. The INTP and ISTP last two paragraphs matched me better. Then again the ESTJ and INTJ ones also seemed like it matched a little.

Yeah I'd say whichever one fits you the best, anyway. It could be a part enneagram thing, where a 5-ISTJ might not fit as well in some areas such as that one. I've heard that enneagram can certainly change the usual profile.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Another thing to keep in mind is that aren't you on the border of E/I? You would naturally relate somewhat to ESTJ in that case. And as for INTJ, they are running with Ni, and ISTPs have tertiary Ni, and you are on the border of J/P and on functions test you are ISTX. So there you go.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Another thing to keep in mind is that aren't you on the border of E/I? You would naturally relate somewhat to ESTJ in that case. And as for INTJ, they are running with Ni, and ISTPs have tertiary Ni, and you are on the border of J/P and on functions test you are ISTX. So there you go.
    Well, not exactly on the border (I'm not sure what percentages exactly), but I'm definitely more I. About the J/P thing, very good point.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well, not exactly on the border (I'm not sure what percentages exactly), but I'm definitely more I. About the J/P thing, very good point.
    Yeah, you know what I meant.

To add to the thread I relate pretty much equally to ISFP and INFP. Like, the ISFP and INFP profiles both fit me quite well, not a word is off.

I also find it interesting that I relate much more to SP as a temperament, being utilitarian and non abstract in communication.

But most people see me as N so eh whatever.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Both the ISFP and ISTP descriptions fit me equally well at Best Fit.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Damn I relate more to the INTJ and ISTP descriptions than the INTP one. Plus some of the stuff they say about themselves is self-glorifying to the point of being cringe-worthy. Like, "I sometimes think my thinking is decades ahead of my time."
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFP

Fits perfectly...I could so have wrote the INFP profile.