• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

All IxFx girls enjoy being submissive in relationships?

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Just a trend I've noticed among the ones I know. Is my guess right?

Engler

MBTI Type
Enneagram
N/A
Yes, and all ITs are socially inept, all EFs are blinded by emotion, and all EPs suffer from ADHD.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Ahahaaha.

Yeah, sorry mate, I don't see this conversation going anywhere good.

LEVINA

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
At one point, I considered making a post saying that I feel sorry for INFJ girls since it seems like they are being stalked out more by men (for "Relationships" than any other type.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
At one point, I considered making a post saying that I feel sorry for INFJ girls since it seems like they are being stalked out more by men (for "Relationships" than any other type.

I don't get it. :huh:

Engler

MBTI Type
Enneagram
N/A
This is true though isn't it? :p

Of course it is. Typology theory can seamlessly be applied to reality, so that virtually all human behavior can be predicted.

Speaking of which, you must be quite late for your poetry reading. Don't forget to wear copious amounts of mascara, and you might as well cut your wrists a few times before leaving (you know, for good measure).

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I prefer equality in relationships. Actually, I'll have it no other way.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I prefer to be the dominant in a relationship. Actually, I'll have it no other way. :D

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Of course it is. Typology theory can seamlessly be applied to reality, so that virtually all human behavior can be predicted.

Speaking of which, you must be quite late for your poetry reading. Don't forget to wear copious amounts of mascara, and you might as well cut your wrists a few times before leaving (you know, for good measure).

It's the ISFPs who cut themselves most I think. They're the emos.

dynamiteninja

Man for all seasons
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Surely there is a dominant and a submissive even by the slightest amount in every relationship?

Coeur

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I enjoy /letting/ my partner be dominant, but I hate being forced to be submissive.

If that makes any sense. o.0

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd have to say I prefer a sense of equality in a relationship, however due to my accomodating nature, some may conclude they've assumed a more overtly dominant role in our relationship. This is all loosely based on appearances, y'know, not the internal dynamic. When you get to the core of it all, though, I'm a rather stubborn person in my relationships, who'll do as I see fit, when I feel it appropriate to do so, and no sooner. Displays of dominant, pressuring behaviors only serve to further solidify my stance. :D

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Although I'm not an IF or a girl, I find that relationships should not be dominant and submissive or the other way around, but an equal ground.