• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Give your shot at type parody

SerengetiBetty

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Monty Python's Flying Circus and Monty Python and the Holy Grail are unmatched masterpieces. BTW, I haven't met a single NT who doesn't like Monty Python.

:hi: besides a few skits i can honestly say i'm not a fan. i get it, i understand it i just don't find it as amusing as others do.maybe it's because it was down my throat as a kid as something i should like.

tinkerbell

MBTI Type
ENTP
Monty Python's Flying Circus and Monty Python and the Holy Grail are unmatched masterpieces. BTW, I haven't met a single NT who doesn't like Monty Python.

I'm not keen on them - you may mean male NT's

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
My INTJ mom loves them, ever since she was a kid.

wren

MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
intp: my intellect outweighs my obese, stretchmarked ass

esfp: you should've come out with us last night, you would've at least lost an ear

istj: i'm leaving this note on the fridge as a formal complaint about the lack of adherence to proper note-leaving procedures

enfj: Don't you want me to intrude on every aspect of your life? :cry:

esfj: omg lol u guyz r lik mi bst frnds ^______^

intj: i replaced my brain with 256-bit architecture during an operation long ago

istp: i performed the operation using a spoon and some floss

estj: i funded the operation and have been profting off of it for years behind everyone else's backs

:yes: thank you for putting this system in terms I can understand

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTP: And that, my friends, is how to produce Nuclear Fusion effectively so we can have limitless clean energy. Now, has anybody seen my pants?

hahaha love that. :smile:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFP: I use my emancipated gender-free creative powers of the mind to reform the world in intelligent thought, mostly by singing in the parties with a fishbowl on my head.

ENTJ: Did you know how the human social interaction is governed by same principles as warfare? Why, not so? It's worked for me.

omg these are all hilarious and that one ^^ wtf!! haha!!:smile:

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
I don't believe that it was implied that types other than NTs disliked it. I believe the hypothesis was that all NTs loved it, which appears to have been disproved by some NT input!

But yes, Monty Python is fun for all types :D

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
haha...i know i just like to talk sometimes. :D

LotsOfHeart

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Sorry, I have to ressurect this thread. This is so much fun!

ENTJ: "People just don't know how to do anything properly, so it's my job to tell them and make sure everything's moving smoothly. Why do so many people hate me for that? I'm just trying to make their lives easier!"

ENTP: "Don't you think it's SO cool that I can act so goofy and still be so cerebrally quick? You don't think it's cool? No? Well give me an argument why not...NOW! BRING IT!"

INTP: "I acquired a firm grasp of quantum mechanics and linguistic analysis by the age of six. Now if I could just remember to put both of my shoes on, walking would be just as easy!"

ESTP: "So what if I'm conning my significant other out of money? It's not like I'm not giving anything in return, I mean we're having sex for God's sake!"

ISTP: "As soon as I finish cleaning my motorcycle, I'm gonna go sit in the dark by myself for a while. This is gonna be one great Friday night."

ISTJ: "I don't need to hear about your excuses. Just the facts, please. Don't you feel the need to please authorities? No? Damnit man, what's wrong with you?"

ISFJ: "Why doesn't anyone seem to recognize the work that I do? Don't they like me? Maybe everyone hates me. Gosh, I can't do anything right. Oh well, I'll be quiet about it."

INFJ (IT'S ONLY FAIR! HAHAHA): "Everyone's just a bunch of brain-washed zombies. I'm so sick of people not taking the deeper matters of life seriously. Now why don't I have any friends? Why don't any of these idiots like me? It's not like I'm unaware of how my actions affect others."

ENFJ: "Don't you want to hear about my day? If you feel something, you should share it, no matter how inappropriate it is. But, if it's outside my personal point of view, don't expect me to understand."

ESFP: "Oh my God hey look it's a friend of mine! Oh look, another friend! Oh wow look everyone's my friend! I love having lots of friends and keeping the relationships as shallow as possible! It really tittilates my senses...oh yeah"

ISFP: "Dude...That's cool man...Yeah. Whatever happens is fine....Wait, we're out of weed? Dude, not cool. I'm totally gonna do something about this."

INFP: "I'm just gonna tune out the world and not pay attention to anything. Unless somebody says something that I find offensive. Then there'll be HECK to pay I tell you. HECK!"

ENFP: "Hehe, let's go do something fun! I'm so excited about life right now, this is going to be the best time ever! This is great! It totally makes me forget that my overdue electricity bill is hanging over my head!"

ESFJ: "Don't you understand? I just gave you something. If you don't give me something in return, it means you don't care about me. I just give and give and give and you just take and take! And no, it doesn't matter that you didn't ask me for anything!!!!"

ESTJ: "Someone's gotta lead things properly around here. No, not me, the ENTJs. But I'm gonna follow everything the ENTJ says to promote security and ORDER!!! Order, order, order. Adhere to the man or die!"

INTJ: "People often say I act like a robot, which makes no sense. I would know what constitutes as a robot, as I have built many robots in my life. I could not have built myself because that is entirely illogical."

Ishida

MBTI Type
INTJ
I made a "friend sheet" for facebook using MBTI types. I figured it'd be fun and raise MBTI awareness.

MBTI_win.jpg

Biaxident

Charting a course
MBTI Type
INFP
INFP: "I'm just gonna tune out the world and not pay attention to anything. Unless somebody says something that I find offensive. Then there'll be HECK to pay I tell you. HECK!"

Psssh!

I am one big parody....

And it's 'HELL!'. HELL, dammit!!

<----:puppy_dog_eyes::boohoo:

Why are you picking on us?

I'll show you... :emot-emo:

Please wait 30 minutes before reading, while I edit my post 60 or 70 times.

P

Phantonym

INFJ (IT'S ONLY FAIR! HAHAHA): "Everyone's just a bunch of brain-washed zombies. I'm so sick of people not taking the deeper matters of life seriously. Now why don't I have any friends? Why don't any of these idiots like me? It's not like I'm unaware of how my actions affect others."

:rofl1: So true.

I made a "friend sheet" for facebook using MBTI types. I figured it'd be fun and raise MBTI awareness.

MBTI_win.jpg
These are great!