• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Give your shot at type parody

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yes. Please do! :devil:

I'll have to let my ideas develop on a drinking night today, I'll write this evening :D

ISTP: Everything I've learned of the opposite sex I've learned from cars and adapted to humans. Say, tuning their crankshaft.
ENTP: my ingeniousity is expanding to handle the problems created by my ingeniousity.

(thinks of Chuck Norris -inspired "ENTJ facts")
Good stuff!

:yim_rolling_on_the_

INTJ: 'We can save $12,041.00 a year for the company.......all we have to do is fire 3/4 of the employees and replace them with machines........i've taken the liberty of preparing a list of those I consider dead weight and expendable.'

ENTJ: 'That's a brilliant idea! I'm glad I thought of it. I'll move forward with it immediately. Do the figures and see if I could save even more by firing the other 1/4!'

ENTP: 'I've got JUST the idea for the machines to do it......now where did I leave that damn (half-written) proposal?!'

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
ENTP: No, that's not what I mean. You need to understand the principles of -- oh, look a cute little bunny! Anyway, where was I? Oh, right. Two men walk into a bar -- speaking of bars, my friend Dave just passed the bar exam, isn't that great? Anyway, like I was saying, that scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail just cracked me up. "African or European," brilliant. :rofl1:

+1 for Monty Python reference! :thumbup:

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
I meant single as in there is no exception to this rule I have found, and I know you are making fun of my wording and incredibly low Fe along with it. It means that if I asked every NT I knew, 100% would give a positive reaction to Monty Python.

:yim_rolling_on_the_

That is SO INTP of you!

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't believe that it was implied that types other than NTs disliked it. I believe the hypothesis was that all NTs loved it, which appears to have been disproved by some NT input!

But yes, Monty Python is fun for all types :D

:rofl1:

This conversation is turning in to funny stereotypes of type!

Gewitter27

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
INTP: Now that I've finally fathomed the secrets of the universe, I can finally spend time with trivial things such as combing my hair, taking a shower, and sorting my socks.
INTJ: I've just discovered that I could make myself ruler of the world in 4 easy steps!
ENTJ: I beat you to that punch, INTJ!
ENTP: Nobody seems too impressed with my 100m tall robot that can level cities in minutes. That's a downer. What else can I do? Hmm...

sgtmac_46

MBTI Type
ENTP
INTP: Now that I've finally fathomed the secrets of the universe, I can finally spend time with trivial things such as combing my hair, taking a shower, and sorting my socks.
INTJ: I've just discovered that I could make myself ruler of the world in 4 easy steps!
ENTJ: I beat you to that punch, INTJ!
ENTP: Nobody seems too impressed with my 100m tall robot that can level cities in minutes. That's a downer. What else can I do? Hmm...

Quite accurate.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
(call him on Wednesday)

ME: Hey, let's go to X restaurant on Saturday evening. P and A will also be there.
IxTJ pal: Hmm...
ME: It's just a restaurant... you know... I'm not asking you to go to Mombasa...
IxTJ: Evening, you say?
ME: Yeah.
IxTJ: What time, to be exact?
ME: (thinking "fuck knows!") 7-ish. We'll be done by 9-ish.
IxTJ: But the buses that come to my area end at 10.
ME: We'll be done at 9. Exactly.
IxTJ: Hmmm...
ME: Ok, I'll drop you off at home. I'll even pick you up from home.
IxTJ: I'll think about it and tell you tomorrow.
ME: (Thinking: "YOU'RE THE HARDEST EFFING PERSON TO THROW A SURPRISE B/DAY PARTY FOR!!!")

It's sad how true this is.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
:hi: besides a few skits i can honestly say i'm not a fan. i get it, i understand it i just don't find it as amusing as others do.maybe it's because it was down my throat as a kid as something i should like.
I didn't first like it, because my elder brother was like a (bad) walking monty python skit in a way. Fast forward few years.

I laughed my ass off at brian's life, and some other stuff when I found them :D Some of the skits are absolute masterpieces.

Grungemouse

Widdles in your cream.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
INFP: And so, the search for self-identity continues... *sigh*