User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Heey.. I like my robot jokes.

And we are SO not wishy-washy. I am ever-the-committed one when it's something awesome like comic books. Its just the boring things like, you know, careers, and life-goals.. I'm getting distracted just thinking about it.
    I was going to respond to this post but I got distracted by a random thought.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Omg! I do that too!!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

That one about SPs not being reliable. I forgot to pick you up from the grocery store because I was busy making you a jammin' mixtape.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    isfp

Pretty much all the sensor stereotypes are a total joke:

ISTJs aren't all boring and humorless bean-counters (well, my ISTJ sister certainly isn't! Jeez, you wonder about the mental capacities of people who make up this sort of nonsense.)
    ESTJs aren't all rulemonger monsters (well, my boss isn't anything of the sort. She Gets Thing Done in an very orderly, time-sensitive fashion, and I love her.)
    ISFJs aren't all wishy-washy pushovers (well, my ISFJ dad isn't -- he's got an analytical mind and isnt' afraid to use it)
    ESFJs aren't all gushy sentimental fools (I have several ESFJ coworkers who really do have an amazing capacity to care about others in practical ways, and who would think that an extremely unfair judgement of them)

ISFPs aren't all aimless, sappy flower children (it's been ages since the 1960s, people -- think up some new imagery to describe us, why dontcha...)
    ESFPs aren't all party animals (I know of a number of them who don't need to act like drunken goofballs to get lots of positive attention for their obvious talents)
    ESTPs aren't all scheming, criminal con-artists (and anyone who thinks so has watched way too many Hollywood movie and doesn't have any actual imagination at all! Honestly... )
    ISTPs aren't all car mechanics (c'mon people, show us you have some actual insight into what it means to be dominant Ti when you write up those ISTP type descriptions!)

Sarah
    ISFP

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

If it were guaranteed that all ISTP's were mechanics, I'd totally go find one now.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    isfp

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    If it were guaranteed that all ISTP's were mechanics, I'd totally go find one now.

Well, after I typed that, I kind of have to admit that I think the Car Talk guys on NPR are probably ISTPs. And I think they're fabulous. So maybe not AAALLLLLLL ISTPs are car mechanics, but also, maybe quite a few are.

Sarah
    ISFP

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by sarah View Post
    ESTJs aren't all rulemonger monsters (well, my boss isn't anything of the sort. She Gets Thing Done in an very orderly, time-sensitive fashion, and I love her.)

We also aren't all cubicle bosses (although I occasionally imitate a certain Mr. Lumbergh of Office Space fame [probably an ESTJ] at my friends: "*tss*, hi. What's... hhhhhhhhhappening? About those... TPS reports... yyyyeah.")

And guess what? We function perfectly well when NOT in leadership positions! OMG!
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

that F's mean that we can't think. good god, it's just how our DECISIONS are made. if anything i'll say S vs N is better at our decision process because it's 'how we see the world'. i think there are too many T's that think they know more than an F just because they like to flaunt it, where as the F values the harmony of the group, and hence wouldn't say anything to make anyone feel out of pace.

grrrr... i wanna just be completely dogmatic for a month or so just to shut people up.

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by animenagai View Post
    that F's mean that we can't think. good god, it's just how our DECISIONS are made.
    Yeah, no big deal.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Yeah, no big deal.
    there's a difference. decisions as in whether to move house, whether to fire someone or to shut someone up during a discussion. NOT whether plato's theory of forms is the basis of modern virtue ethics. you would think a T would be smarter than that :P.