Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I say that there are intelligent Sensors, unintelligent Sensors, intelligent iNtuitives, and unintelligent iNtuitives.
    The difference between a Sensor and an iNtuitive is NOT that the Sensor can't understand the abstract, it is simply that he prefers the concrete.. things that are real over things that he cannot see.

As someone who goes to a highly selective university, I have met a lot of very intelligent SJ's and SP's. Don't kid yourselves! Maybe it's because I'm at pre-professional Duke and not uber-intellectual University of Chicago.. but the majority at my school is still S by far. Maybe 65/35 instead of the typical 75/25..but that's the most.

I would say it is 50% SJ and 50% non-SJ. It bothers me when people try to associate certain personality types as unintelligent, that is a stupid thing to do.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Duke? Wow. You must be packing some seriously good grades.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Come join my commune. We have candy.
    *Looks Pink straight in the eyes*

*instantly falls in love*

*believes, believes, believes*

*Lollipop in hand, follows Pink to find eternity*

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    I say that there are intelligent Sensors, unintelligent Sensors, intelligent iNtuitives, and unintelligent iNtuitives.
    The difference between a Sensor and an iNtuitive is NOT that the Sensor can't understand the abstract, it is simply that he prefers the concrete.. things that are real over things that he cannot see.

As someone who goes to a highly selective university, I have met a lot of very intelligent SJ's and SP's. Don't kid yourselves! Maybe it's because I'm at pre-professional Duke and not uber-intellectual University of Chicago.. but the majority at my school is still S by far. Maybe 65/35 instead of the typical 75/25..but that's the most.

I would say it is 50% SJ and 50% non-SJ. It bothers me when people try to associate certain personality types as unintelligent, that is a stupid thing to do.
    i agree with your conclusions, but disagree with your assumption that people who get into selective schools are necessarily intelligent.

i go to cal and almost everyone here is boring and unintelligent...whether they're N or S. sure, there's a higher percentage of smart people here than most places, but that doesn't mean most people here are smart

but yeah, the majority of people here are SJ. probably about 50%

MBTI
    ENTP

i don't know though...i also go to a highly selective university and it just seems like eeeeeveryone who comes out of their room and drinks and socializes with me is fuckin N. there are two girls who i hang out with that are S, one's ESTJ and the other is ESFP i think with really good Te (though she'd say ESFJ but shes a slut and doesn't understand reputation so not Fe imo). anyway, those 2 girls clearly seem the least smart or interesting of any of my friends.

iono if its self-selecting or me-selecting, but these guys are the coolest, smartest people i've ever met, and they're N N N N N N.

actually i set my buddy list on aim (50 buddies) into 4 categories. i have 22 NJ, 14 NP, 7 SP, 7 SJ. so iono, strong correlation.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

ha. well i guess you need to stick out way way more to get into stanford than cal.

all you need to do to get into cal is try really fucking hard in high school. sticking out got me in, i guess, but it's not the norm here like it is there.

(i hate you)

MBTI
    GONE

^^

Hahahaahaha

Dissonance's hate of Stanford is really funny. I live near Palo Alto and going on campus is annoying with all those freaking Stanford rats and their freaking bikes. Get out of the street so I can jump the curb and chase you!!!

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

i feign hatred for stanford because i'd much rather be there than here. like my bro said, his friends are all awesome and smart.

my friends aren't that interesting, and my classes are full of idiots.

Cal should go should go through another season of football dominating the Pac-10 and lose to Stanford (which will likely again be near the bottom) just for the shame of it, once again.

That'll be a hoot.

EDIT: I kid. I kid.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield