User Tag List

View Poll Results: how many Ns are in general population, in your opinion ?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • up to 5%

2 3.70%
  • 5-10%

0 0%
  • 10-15%

5 9.26%
  • 15-20%

11 20.37%
  • 20-25%

16 29.63%
  • 25-30%

7 12.96%
  • 30-35%

8 14.81%
  • 35-40%

2 3.70%
  • 40-45%

2 3.70%
  • 45-50%

1 1.85%
123 Last

Default How many Ns are in general population ?

I know different autors state different %, from 50% - 20% of Ns.
    I'm not sure what to think, also because I usually count as Ns only people who are very N... but other who seem S could also score N.
    well, use a poll!
    +i doubt it's very different from state to state, so just answer how you see it in place/country where you live.

Going by your logic then... sensors should only count as sensors if they score highly on the S

After all they don't serve us "real" sensors much

MBTI
    INFJ

Hmm, we need a new letter for those that fall in between. It's a wider range than X, so....

Q?

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

This is probably not the type of question that should be answered with a poll.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fife View Post
    Hmm, we need a new letter for those that fall in between. It's a wider range than X, so....

Q?

Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

garbage

Time to sit back and watch intuitives vote for some outrageously low percentage and then internally use the poll results to justify their feeling of superiority over the general population

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    meh

Something like 25% is what I've read from various sources.

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post
    Time to sit back and watch intuitives vote for some outrageously low percentage and then internally use the poll results to justify their feeling of superiority over the general population
    well i dont think N is superior, for sure. It has many disadvantages... but it's sure harder to find something incommon with an extreme S...

i'm just curious what perception people got about % in their life.... mine is like 20% middle-high Ns, maybe bit more including borderline Ns.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    This is probably not the type of question that should be answered with a poll.
    i love polls!

Enneagram
    1w2

Combating ignorance with less ignorance. This is for the United States, I'm sure the composition is different in other countries.

OK, maybe it's me but we have this internet search engine called Google, but any search engine will do. I type "MBTI Statistics" in the search bar, I scroll through the results, find something from this organization called CAPT (looks a little bit more legitimate than thembtiblog and starlightpagina) and I get some stats!

Maybe avoiding easily answered and likely incorrect conjecture is an S thing, I dunno.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3