User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    No not really. I don't understand how this is efficient in typing someone, by measuring such a superficial quality as this.
    +10

PEST that STEPs on PETS stellar renegade's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP

Um, I took one look at this title and thought, "Is this question actually being asked?" The INFJ I work with (Meseri is his name here) is probably like the weirdest person I've ever met, haha. I mean, c'mon, he randomly makes pterodactyl noises at work loud enough for the whole store to hear. He's also completely unpredictable. Not even I can predict what he's about to do, haha.

At first I mistyped him as an ENFP.

I have another INFJ friend whom I'm inviting here and she doesn't particularly strike me as quirky, she has a rather normal demeanor but she does have a pretty funny sense of humor sometimes with a unique perspective. Her eccentricity is mainly in her spiritual outlook on life.

The main INTJ I know is definitely quirky. He has this way of putting things that's different from everyone else we know. We call them "Mark-isms," haha. He's also probably the most scathingly and deeply sarcastic person I've ever met. And definitely has a very unique sense of humor.
    -stellar renegade
    coo-oo-ooool this madness down,
    stop it right on tiiiiime!

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by stellar renegade View Post
    The INFJ I work with (Meseri is his name here) is probably like the weirdest person I've ever met, haha. I mean, c'mon, he randomly makes pterodactyl noises at work loud enough for the whole store to hear.
    OMFG! There is this Facebook test called "What Badass Thing Are You?", with all these weird answers to choose from. On each page there was a choice to pick "RRRAAAAARRRGGGH!! FUCKING RRRRAAAARRGGH" and I picked it every time. My result was "You're a fucking dinosaur".

Ever since then, I will make roaring noises in times of stress or irritation and say "RRRAAARRGH! I'm a fucking dinosaur!".

I have to look Meseri up, I swear....
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    ESTP

hahaha. Yeah he's online right now. Said he might post if I made an interesting thread, but can't think of one. I'll bring him here, hold on.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    ESFJ

I don't care what type you are .. If you are quirky/funny/really weird, i'll like you.

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    I'm confused.
    INTJs are NOT really weird?
    Seriously?!
    I thought that was the one thing you could definitely count on!

Have you guys been to the INTJ forum?

You're messing with my paradigm!
    Possibly .. but only in a super cool way.

You rock on.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

MBTI
    INFJ

No not really. I don't understand how this is efficient in typing someone, by measuring such a superficial quality as this.
    Oh, believe me. I agree. Which is why I made this thread. Every single time I've met someone in real life who knew about MBTI, I was typed as ENTP, with a couple of ESFP exceptions. So it frustrates me that people never see me as what I really am, because I don't fit the image of the quiet, controlled INFJ.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    INFJs I've met are decently sensible, smart and definitely not boring or normal. Have a bit of the same strangeness and silliness ENFPs have.

INTJs are some of the biggest smart asses in existence. Probably the most misrepresented type online. I love their sense of humour, and completely insane ideas. If you think of famous ones: after seeing a Coldplay concert could you ever call Chris Martin rigid or normal?
    Chris Martin is an INxJ? I went to Coldplay (to be a nice big sister to my 15yo sister, I took her) and he seemed 100% SFP.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ESTP

Definitely an SFP.
    -stellar renegade

Badass Promoter ESTPs:
    [sigpic][/sigpic]

MBTI
    I

Quote Originally Posted by INTJMom View Post
    +10
    +10,000

Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Chris Martin is an INxJ? I went to Coldplay (to be a nice big sister to my 15yo sister, I took her) and he seemed 100% SFP.
    I know he is very active, but his attitude and silliness seem a lot like what I have for office entertainment.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.