User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Phantonym

No, not at all. Everybody has their quirky/funny/weird moments. They most probably emerge during stress or are reserved for the moments when they're feeling at ease.

Hah. "Funny switch". Got one! I'm usually quirky 24/7 but I might not always show it to the rest of the world. Poker face and all that.

MBTI
    infp

No, I know funny intj's and infj's. Different humour, but funny.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by thisGuy View Post
    INTJ...generally yes but i know a male INTJ who i almost mistook for an ENTP but the test showed INTJ and he agreeed

i would have never thought of him as a J
    +1 to that, He's funnier than half the people I know, yet he tests a fair strong INTJ.

ISTJs are more boring, sometimes they can be great, but more often than not they actually PREFER to be boring
    5 3 9

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

My INFJ wife is pretty quirky/funny/really weird. I think when an INxJ describes what they are thinking to you it will often come across as quirky/funny/really weird.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFob View Post
    Do you rule someone out of being an INXJ if they're quirky/funny/really weird? I've seen one or two people do that, and I'm wondering if it's a general thing. I've always thought that INFJ's in particular are probably the one type most likely to be off-the wall weird in the way they carry and project themselves, but some may disagree with that.
    No. More often, I do what you're saying here. I mostly agree with it.

Doesn't mean INJ is so outwardly erratic and strange, but I think it is expressed in a subtle, quirky, strange way that stands out after a while.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

I'm only weird to some
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

MBTI
    I

No, quite a few INTJs I know are quirky/weird.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Do you rule someone out of being an INXJ if they're quirky/funny/really weird? I've seen one or two people do that, and I'm wondering if it's a general thing. I've always thought that INFJ's in particular are probably the one type most likely to be off-the wall weird in the way they carry and project themselves, but some may disagree with that.

no, but sometimes I have to fight to not slap an immediate "N" on them. And if they start talking about astrology or superstitions or spirits or something its all I can do not to give them the INFJ.
    But at the same time, some of the INFJ's I know are outright normal, (societies standards of normal). So you never know.

INFJs I've met are decently sensible, smart and definitely not boring or normal. Have a bit of the same strangeness and silliness ENFPs have.

INTJs are some of the biggest smart asses in existence. Probably the most misrepresented type online. I love their sense of humour, and completely insane ideas. If you think of famous ones: after seeing a Coldplay concert could you ever call Chris Martin rigid or normal?
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm confused.
    INTJs are NOT really weird?
    Seriously?!
    I thought that was the one thing you could definitely count on!

Have you guys been to the INTJ forum?

You're messing with my paradigm!