User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

When I frist got to know the MBTI I thought N was nonsence and that I'm definitely S. I didn't realize how the big picture rules my world and how Neish I am. :eek:

undergoing self-analysis louiesgonnadie's Avatar

Don't know if this is on target, but I sometimes doubt my N due to highly enjoying a slight couple of things Se-dominant users do, like chasing storms, which is one of my top interests. Plus I have trouble understanding some abstract concepts, but I'd say that could be a result of being somewhat uneducated (long ass story).
    "For a minute there, I lost myself...I lost myself."

LOUIS CK: "We don't think about how we talk"
    http://zenpencils.com/comic/95-louis...t-how-we-talk/

Quote Originally Posted by louiesgonnadie View Post
    Don't know if this is on target, but I sometimes doubt my N due to highly enjoying a slight couple of things Se-dominant users do, like chasing storms, which is one of my top interests. Plus I have trouble understanding some abstract concepts, but I'd say that could be a result of being somewhat uneducated (long ass story).
    Depends if you use Ne. Ne can be a bit of a pain in the ass as it needs to be kicked into gear usually. For me it is often relatively silent (working away without me realising) when I'm at home on the weekend, I need to go do some activity to wake it up (sometimes though reading about a new theory on the internet can start it up.) When it is working at full power etc. for a brief while many answers and new problems which escaped me before become apparent. It doesn't create omniscience so that may be why you still struggle with abstract concepts. Often I find myself with Fi and Si, just reflecting upon past experiences and the like. I would suggest you study Si because this will always be in your reach if you're FiNe.

Edit: I forget to mention that a big pain in the ass is that all the awesome connections Ne makes aren't saved. Basically Si only records the experiences and through it any insights made. You would likely find yourself not having a clue on how you made the connections, the reasoning behind the conclusions you came to or wrote/created something which seems beyond your level of intelligence. It makes it really hard determining the level of your ability because during and after contrast so much. If you're lucky a few pieces may have been stored and you can rebuild a Ne web later on (though unfortunately much of it is forever lost.)

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

What about Ns sense of style and aesthetics. I love beautiful things, and have been told by lots of people that I have good style sense. I definitely keep it quirky and will almost do characters, like bohemian one day, stiff white collared shirt with some big jewelry another, super retro the next. Is that uncommon for Ns? All other N stuff seems right on point for me, but I love beautiful things and fashion.
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

undergoing self-analysis louiesgonnadie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Depends if you use Ne. Ne can be a bit of a pain in the ass as it needs to be kicked into gear usually. For me it is often relatively silent (working away without me realising) when I'm at home on the weekend, I need to go do some activity to wake it up (sometimes though reading about a new theory on the internet can start it up.) When it is working at full power etc. for a brief while many answers and new problems which escaped me before become apparent. It doesn't create omniscience so that may be why you still struggle with abstract concepts. Often I find myself with Fi and Si, just reflecting upon past experiences and the like. I would suggest you study Si because this will always be in your reach if you're FiNe.
    Si is the easiest function for me to understand, probably because I identify with it well. I assume it's in a tertiary position though, (aka "the playful" position) since it pops up here and here, and use past experiences and impressions to fuel Ne to spawn patterns, etc. I assume that's how Ne-Si goes.

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    What about Ns sense of style and aesthetics. I love beautiful things, and have been told by lots of people that I have good style sense. I definitely keep it quirky and will almost do characters, like bohemian one day, stiff white collared shirt with some big jewelry another, super retro the next. Is that uncommon for Ns? All other N stuff seems right on point for me, but I love beautiful things and fashion.
    I think it has more to do with what pattern the Ne user is seeing. Si has an bold impression of the object or unit, and Ne interprets it in it's own way. Se/Ni would be Se taking the object for what it is, and Ni gets an abstract impression of how the user would look.
    "For a minute there, I lost myself...I lost myself."

LOUIS CK: "We don't think about how we talk"
    http://zenpencils.com/comic/95-louis...t-how-we-talk/

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Jung does list Se users as growing into fine aethetes, while simultaneously uncommon in status as voluptuaries - the latter more akin to Ne.

I think it manifests as a subtle, nuanced understanding of reality, a true appreciation for the littlest details over the differentiates present in all existence.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

and nobody has, as of yet, made an argument to me that makes sense as to why a person can't use both... the brain has capacity for it and it's not like they're mutually exclusive.

and "the book said so" doesn't count as a valid argument... use your fucking brains here!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    and nobody has, as of yet, made an argument to me that makes sense as to why a person can't use both... the brain has capacity for it and it's not like they're mutually exclusive.

and "the book said so" doesn't count as a valid argument... use your fucking brains here!
    but the post said so
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Ne is like a spider's web.
    Spiders catch flies in their webs.
    Writers collect ideas in a similar manner.
    Ideas fly in fast from all directions.
    Fi, like the spider, devours choice ideas.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    but the post said so
    which is even worse! you do know they'll let just about anyone post on here, don't you?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett