• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What isn't your type?

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I just made a chart of type results I've got from tests during the 9 years I've known about typology, and just 5 results seemed to be missing.

Then I remembered I got INFP one time.

That left all the 4 xSFx types, which I've never got as a result. Incidentally, they're opposed to the xNTx type results which I've got the most.

So, what isn't your type?

Athenian200

Protocol Droid
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
ExxP probably isn't. I've gotten all four of the IJ types, one EJ type, and one IP type... but never an EP type.

Lauren Ashley

Revelation
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've only ever gotten INxJ on any *real* test, and I tend to agree that the other types are far from me (with perhaps the exception of ENxJs, but there is zero chance I'm an extravert).

Matthew_Z

That chalkboard guy
MBTI Type
xxxx
Results I've never gotten:

NTs:
ENTJ

NFs:
ENFJ
ENFP

STs:
ESTP

SFs:
ESFP
ISFP
ESFJ

I'd say I'm likely not an F. I also have serious doubts on being extraverted. The other two letters are borderline in my case. It's not too unreasonable to expect different tests indicate them as being on the other side of the border.

laughingebony

MBTI Type
INTP
Types I have not gotten from any test:

ISFJ
ISFP
INFJ
Any E

Based solely on these results, it would be safe to say I am definitely not an E and probably not an F. Based on my own judgment, the former of these is true, while the latter is questionable.

Ace_

MBTI Type
TNT
I always got ENTJ and sometimes INTJ when depressed.

Aerithria

Senior Thread Terminator
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I've never gotten any ExxJ type, ESxP, xNFP, or ISxJ on a test I've taken so far. I'd say the ExxJ types are the least likely for me.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've never gotten Extraverted, Sensing, or Perceiving types. I've tested as INFJ, w/a couple exceptions where I came out INTJ, but not by a terribly higher percent. Tests aside, I've been mistaken for, and told I come off as, initially, INTPish.. but it's pretty clear that I'm not a Thinking type... by any stretch of the imagination. (I just wish I were!) :rolleyes:

Tyrant

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
From Most Likely to Least Likely:

INTP
ENTP
INFP

ENFP

INTJ
ENTJ

ISTJ
ESTJ
ISTP
ISFP
ESTP
ESFP
INFJ
ENFJ
ISFJ
ESFJ

Note: Bolded types are the only ones I got from tests.

Snow Turtle

Tried out all the ISPs and ISJs at one point. Never touched the E and didn't really believe I was an N.

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
I just made a chart of type results I've got from tests during the 9 years I've known about typology, and just 5 results seemed to be missing.

Then I remembered I got INFP one time.

That left all the 4 xSFx types, which I've never got as a result. Incidentally, they're opposed to the xNTx type results which I've got the most.

So, what isn't your type?
The opposition is not incidental.
What is?

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Definitely not ENFP, ENTP, ESFP, ESTJ, ESFJ, ESTJ, ENFJ, ENTJ

Probably not INFP, ISFJ (INTP, ISTJ)

Possibly INTJ, (INTP), ISFP, (ISTJ), INFJ

Probably ISTP

I've only ever tested as INTP, I think

wolfy

awsm
Not

ESTJ
ISTJ
ESFJ
EBAY
ISFJ
ENFP
INFP
ENFJ
INFJ
ESPN
ENTP
INTP
ENTJ
INTJ
ESTP

could be

ISFP
ISTP
ESFP

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJ, INTJ, INTP, ENTP
ENFJ, INFJ, ISTJ.. Basically, likely not an N..Definitely not an NT

and have gotten all the SP's.
have gotten ENFP and INFP
ESFJ, ESTJ, and ISFJ

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm allergic to Te, Si, Fe and Se. I find that Se and Te are by far the hardest ones to deal with irl. I tried being a (super stereotypical) Te user for something interesting to do, and failed utterly after two days. I got destroyed by an Se dom, who threw out orders as fast as he could see things. It actually caught me off guard :thinking:

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I've gotten ENTP with every test I have ever taken. One test said that I could lean toward ESTP (highly unlikely), another test said I could lean toward INTP (unlikely, but I could see that somehow). So, all the other types aren't my type. Especially anything with a J at the end, or an F anywhere in there.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
I've never gotten these results:

ENFJ
ENFP
ENTP
ESFJ
ESFP
ESTP

INFP
INTP
ISFP

P

Phantonym

I've gotten INFJ the most. INFP as a close second. But various tests have also given me ISFJ, INTJ, ISTJ, INTP and for some odd reason ENFP and ESFP.

I've never gotten ESTP, ENTP, ENFJ, ESTJ, ESFJ, ENTJ, ISFP and ISTP.