• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What isn't your type?

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Test INTP every time.

I don't understand how some of you test as so many different types... must be borderline on your preferences.. or borderline bipolar.
If someone were to alter between average ISTJ and average ENFP, for example, one might suspect.

But, remember.. one is not ISTJ only as an average ISTJ, but also as someone very close to xxxx, perhaps 1-2% off.

Likewise, one is not ENFP only as an average ENFP with a moderate preference to E, N, F and P, but a very slight preference for those dichotomies qualifies a person as ENFP as well, if one doesn't use "xxxx" types.

I was taking a group of 14 people for a trip to the nature yesterday. There were 2 ADD/ADHD kind of extreme ESxP persons who filled the time with constant noise, irritating many from our group. They were funny, too. They also made jokes of their own personality and behavior. These two persons didn't much alter in their display of behavior, other seemed much like an ESTP and the other much like an ESFP, but they didn't exhibit much stability suggested by the stability of their MBTI type, which has been the same for years as far as I have observed. Wonder why?

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Awww NFs aren't that bad. I mean, you have to admit: Most of the time, we are fairly tolerable. Though I agree that I prefer the company of Ss and Ts, as they complement my personality more.

The Outsider

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've only ever tested as INFP I think.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
Easier to say what I have tested as:

INFP
ENFP
INFJ

The NF is consistent. Although I do score closely F vs T.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Never got XXXJ, ESTJ, ESFJ, ESFP or ISXX.

So basically i got ENFP, ENTP, INFP, INTP and I once scored as ESTP.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ExTJ, or ExxJ in general is certainly not my type imo. I can't really see myself as as a Je-dom of any sort.

I'm also definitely not a 7, 6, 3, or 8 especially an 8. I can't really relate to being an assertive triad type of any sort and the motivation of 7 is very unrelatable to me. I relate to the core motivation of 9 and 5 worlds more than 6 or 7 and the way I channel my anxiety is more that than any of the head triad. It's pretty obvious to everyone I'm no 8.

So I'm not an ESxJ 8w7-7w8-3w2 SEE-se sx/so.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Te or Fe dom are the furthest from my type.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
I'm not a Ne dom or aux, tert, or inferior. If I were I would tell you. Sensors can be artistic, creative, and even have imaginations too.

rav3n

Over the past decade+, having taken a literal barrage of tests, I've never scored as any of the FJs, SPs, ENTP or ESTJ. Relative to text premised online typing where you take an extract of my texts, I score INTP almost consistently but when it came to self-report tests, the only time I scored as an INTP was an online test that according to some, was very close to one of the older official MBTI tests, lol. It primarily relied on word selection and if you circle back to the text premised tests, it appears that my word selection is similar to what's considered the INTP style. With the balance of self-report tests, I've scored as an ISTJ once but the vast majority would be NTJ of either variety.

A Lost Boy

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm ISTP, but I've also gotten ISFP, INTP, ISTJ and INTJ in tests one or twice. I'm quite surely not any ExxJ.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Any extroverts, any sensors, and any type possessing the Fe-Ti axis.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Any type with Fi.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
MBTI: ENTJ. I'm way too unstructured and unassertive to be a Te dom. Dichotomy wise I'm somewhat of a hermit who goes out for food and I multitask a lot and don't make lists so I'm not very E or J(on tests though the N/S and T/F are more balanced). ESTJ too but ENTJ wins by functions. Besides Te doms I'd say Se doms because I suck at sports, not that aware of my environment even though I try to be, and I am too zoned out to really focus on the present

Enneagram: This is one is harder actually, but it's probably cause I'm a 9 and near triple attachment. I got the thirst for knowledge of a 5, the adventurousness of a 7, the goal seeking of a 3, the thirst for independence and control like an 8, the indecisiveness and paranoia of a 6, the striving for individuality like a 4, the generosity of a 2, and the self criticalness of a 1. Even though I'm super 9, 1 and 8 are usually the lowest scores on tests. I go with a one wing though because I think I test low because I'm all disorganized. I'm very morally concerned and I have an internal critic that eats at me. 8 is least like me because I don't express my anger much and I'm so unassertive it's funny. *stands around waiting people to move away from the soup at school because the soup station is at the sandwich shop and there's a line*

Last edited:

NatureChaser

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Since the first time I learned MBTI I know right away I'm not xxTJ. I'm too passive, emotional and indecisive to be an xxTJ. I also don't value competency and efficiency that much, and I never have a desire to be a leader because I hate telling people what to do. I'm not a direct person. For Enneagram I'm definitely not type 1, 3 and 8 for the same reason, especially type 8. Everything type 8 is, is everything I'm not.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Any type with Fe and Si.

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant