• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESTP interview

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
[YOUTUBE="1oCa0AOKoq8"]ESTP in action - Linda Lundstrom, Fashion Designer[/YOUTUBE]

I have to say I really associate with her on a few levels:

1) I'm not organized and can't do files. If I can't see something and it's not obvious, it truly isn't real to me.

2) I can't do talk for very long. I'm the same way at work, if people are talking about a plan to do something, after a few seconds I get tired of it and walk away to make something happen instead.

3) If someone were interviewing me at work I would definitely be continuously moving around like that while talking. I can't sit still for long. Even in other settings I would at least have to be doing something with my hands or probably moving in my chair.

4) I love visuals and getting my hands on things to manipulate them. That's where I really shine.

5) I definitely think about what I'm saying while I'm talking. Sometimes it just rattles out if it's something I've thought about before, other times I'm just making it up as I go along.

6) I lurve talking in front of people, and the more the better, I'd think. The more excited I get the better I do. I'm a huge actor and I'm good at making up things to say as I go along.

I did some improv speaking for a little bit every week. I'd talk in front of a crowd of parents of basketball players and usually I figured out what I was gonna say a few minutes beforehand and fleshed it out as I spoke.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
7) I can't trust anyone to do anything for me, I have to do it myself and be hands-on.

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
There's an interview with an ESFJ and an INFJ, I think. On the last one I think they were confused on her type, though. haha.

Yeah, they don't have that much up right now. That's why I thought it was pretty cool that they had this.