[YOUTUBE="1oCa0AOKoq8"]ESTP in action - Linda Lundstrom, Fashion Designer[/YOUTUBE]
I have to say I really associate with her on a few levels:
1) I'm not organized and can't do files. If I can't see something and it's not obvious, it truly isn't real to me.
2) I can't do talk for very long. I'm the same way at work, if people are talking about a plan to do something, after a few seconds I get tired of it and walk away to make something happen instead.
3) If someone were interviewing me at work I would definitely be continuously moving around like that while talking. I can't sit still for long. Even in other settings I would at least have to be doing something with my hands or probably moving in my chair.
4) I love visuals and getting my hands on things to manipulate them. That's where I really shine.
5) I definitely think about what I'm saying while I'm talking. Sometimes it just rattles out if it's something I've thought about before, other times I'm just making it up as I go along.
6) I lurve talking in front of people, and the more the better, I'd think. The more excited I get the better I do. I'm a huge actor and I'm good at making up things to say as I go along.
I did some improv speaking for a little bit every week. I'd talk in front of a crowd of parents of basketball players and usually I figured out what I was gonna say a few minutes beforehand and fleshed it out as I spoke.