• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Impressions of your type from others

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
The newbie here named Meseri is a guy from work, and we've been talking about type off and on for a bit.

The other night he asked me, "Is your type described as robust, yet egotistical and coming off as sympathetic while really not giving a shit?" :rofl1: :yes:

Or something like that. I'm sure he can correct me on where I misquoted him.

Anyone else get people saying things about you that fit your type specifically?

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
Wow, that's alot. Awesome! I liked reading descriptions of my type. I may have to add input, but that's not really what this thread is focused on. Slight difference, it's about what other people have said about YOU personally that seems to correlate with your type.

Mostly I just wanted to post that really funny quote and how well it applies to my type. ;)

G

garbage

I've gotten told that my inane and irrelevant Facebook status updates, totally the product of Ne, give me "character"..

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
A lot of people (more or less jokingly) call me an "icy bitch", which I suspect is something other INTJ females have gotten.

MBTI Type
INxJ
A lot of people (more or less jokingly) call me an "icy bitch", which I suspect is something other INTJ females have gotten.

Ah, yes. The funny part is that it's rarely personal.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's so strange - I've never felt that way about INTJ girls. We usually get along pretty much off the bat, and even if they're reserved, I don't think they're "icy bitches". I have an INTJ gf from Canada - we met years ago, and she was the first to speak to me in a new environment. She wasn't effusive or freaky, just friendly and dryly funny in a restrained manner. She's opinionated and expressive, but respectful, which I like.

stigmatica

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
People say I'm too nice, but then again, I've had people tell me I'm too mean too. Go figure.

poppy

triple nerd score
MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
See, but that's what makes you so hot. ^__^

Indeed.

I wanna melt said ice. :D :newwink:

That's so strange - I've never felt that way about INTJ girls. We usually get along pretty much off the bat, and even if they're reserved, I don't think they're "icy bitches". I have an INTJ gf from Canada - we met years ago, and she was the first to speak to me in a new environment. She wasn't effusive or freaky, just friendly and dryly funny in a restrained manner. She's opinionated and expressive, but respectful, which I like.

Ooh, it's getting warm in here with all this INTJ-love :D

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hm... I've gotten a lot of things. Sometimes contradictory. "Free spirited," "Stubborn ass," "Realistic," "Flaky and all over the place," "Unsettling," "Grounded", "Never misses a thing," "Space cadet," "Takes pleasure in little things," "Too particular," "Nice and considerate," "Mean and insensitive".... Just goes to show you everyone has completely different perceptions sometimes :huh:

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I have no idea what people think of me. I'm reasonably sure my friends like me though :cheese:

stellar renegade

PEST that STEPs on PETS
MBTI Type
ESTP
haha. What's funny is that I can see all of those applying to your type! I have an ISTP friend at work and I think all of those describe him.

Crazy, huh? :huh:

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've never met an INTJ female before. Could be interesting (esp. if said female's looks prove to be a sufficient backup for her intelligence, rawr).

StephMC

Controlled Mischief
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hahah... I know, I know. I could always see where those people were coming from, and how it could apply to me, but when I took a step back I'd think: "Wait.... how in the world can I be both?! Argh.... fine."

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Crazy

weird

'different'

mushy

intimidating

overwhelming

loud

That'll do for now.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Besides being described as super sensitive, creative, quiet, individualistic, moody, semi-rebellious, and highly ethical, I don't get tagged with a lot of the "soft" traits associated with INFPs. I've never been called "unassertive", "gullible", "too nice", "warm", "caring", or "sweet".