User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: Don't let

  1. #1
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default Don't let

    anyone fool you, your dual (aka your possible soul mate BFF w/e u call it) are your first three letters flipped and your last the same. For example ESFJs dual is INTJ. ISFP is ENTP. ISTP, ENFP. The talk about your second letter staying the same, and all other 3 letters different(ex INTJ-ENFP) is wrong. INTJS and ENFPS are more less likely to get along.

  2. #2
    (☞゚∀゚)☞ The Decline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Thanks for the heads up, broski.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

  3. #3
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Decline View Post
    Thanks for the heads up, broski.
    NO FUCKING PROBLEM!!

  4. #4
    Senior Thread Terminator Aerithria's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    568

    Default

    Yeah, I have never met an ESFJ offline who I didn't dislike.

    And actually, those are Socionics duals. They don't necessarily correlate with MBTI.
    [insert funny quote/saying/etc.]

  5. #5
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aerithria View Post
    Yeah, I have never met an ESFJ offline who I didn't dislike.

    And actually, those are Socionics duals. They don't necessarily correlate with MBTI.
    ya but MBTI is wrong.

  6. #6
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    I don't think ISFJ males like me at all. And I believe the feeling is mutual. Even if I was a P, I don't see sfps and myself getting along either. Look at Jeffster and I, who were civil in vent but mutually and respectfully muted.

  7. #7
    (☞゚∀゚)☞ The Decline's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    780

    Default

    \(_o)/
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

  8. #8
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I don't think ISFJ males like me at all. And I believe the feeling is mutual. Even if I was a P, I don't see sfps and myself getting along either. Look at Jeffster and I, who were civil in vent but mutually and respectfully muted.
    well then ur not ENTJ!!. I see these duals work alot though in real life so your case wont change my opinion.

  9. #9
    Senior Member SerengetiBetty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    230

    Default

    I dunno, I think I would chew up and spit out an ISFP male. That might be real fun for m for about 2 days, but I don't think he'd appreciate it.

  10. #10
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,338

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SerengetiBetty View Post
    I dunno, I think I would chew up and spit out an ISFP male. That might be real fun for m for about 2 days, but I don't think he'd appreciate it.
    uhhh ook?

Similar Threads

  1. still don't know what my type is (let's try this MBTI thing again)
    By anastasiatremaines in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-03-2014, 06:15 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-16-2013, 09:58 AM
  3. Converting an indian to christianity - don't let the devil win
    By ilikeitlikethat in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 07:23 PM
  4. I don't know it it's a good idea but...
    By sdalek in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 05-22-2009, 07:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO