IEE

joke fail on my part.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post

joke fail on my part.
    humor noticing fail on my part

i'm bad at noticing humor IRL, so online I may as well be autistic.

MBTI
    ISF*
    Enneagram
    5 sx

Default Dare to step outside the lines.

These only demonstrate your temperament, not your core values, morals and personal belief systems. With age and experience, people grow. I have a very good relationship with my partner. He is INFJ-1 and he demonstrates a lot of 5. I am ISF*-5 and I demonstrate a lot of 1. And yet we have wrapped our lives around each other so closely with love and mutual respect. We ARE one heart together. I don't care what all of these things tell us, they are simply tools to better understand ourselves and others, to improve our relationships across the board. Do not limit yourselves based on theories, rather, reach for your dreams and be the very best person you can. In doing so, you will have opened countless possibilities.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I've been in serious relationships with 2 INTP's

They both seemed really really whiney to me. They are both quite uptight and have some anxiety issues. I'm still friends with one of them and we get along okay as friends. One was a little too passive. The one that i'm still friends with is not very intelligent. (Unintelligent INTP is a really annoying mix.) They are both pretty fun to hang around with and the fairly smart one was pretty interesting. Both quite loving and affectionate.

Are they my dual? I don't know. Maybe if I found a healthy one..I seem to get along a little better with ENTP males but have never dated one..

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by valmc View Post
    These only demonstrate your temperament, not your core values, morals and personal belief systems. With age and experience, people grow. I have a very good relationship with my partner. He is INFJ-1 and he demonstrates a lot of 5. I am ISF*-5 and I demonstrate a lot of 1. And yet we have wrapped our lives around each other so closely with love and mutual respect. We ARE one heart together. I don't care what all of these things tell us, they are simply tools to better understand ourselves and others, to improve our relationships across the board. Do not limit yourselves based on theories, rather, reach for your dreams and be the very best person you can. In doing so, you will have opened countless possibilities.
    Completely agree, I think most people are on the same page about this.

MBTI
    iNtJ
    Enneagram
    152 so/sx
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

Socionics: INTp

I'd say ESFJs are pretty nifty when they're balanced in other functions. It just so happens we easily fall outside each other's social radar that we don't notice the ESFJ/INTJ's presence until circumstances bring us together. Perhaps someone else has been luckier.

MBTI: INTJ

I could see myself in a relationship with an ESFP. Yet again, I ask for balance.

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    The talk about your second letter staying the same, and all other 3 letters different(ex INTJ-ENFP) is wrong. INTJS and ENFPS are more less likely to get along.
    I know my soulmates, BFFs, etc. are the ENFPs. With the exception of planning, it takes almost no effort to stick together as a team.
    "I cannot expect even my own art to provide all of the answers -- only to hope it keeps asking the right questions." -- Grace Hartigan

Enneagram: Tritype - 1w9, 5 (balanced wings), 2w3; Overall Variant: So/Sx
    SLOAN: rCoa|I|
    Functional Preferences: Ni, Te/Fi, Ti, Se, Fe, Si, Ne

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Looking into the eyes of a [Ni user] is like peeking through a portal into a parallel universe.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

I've always had a close INTJ around somewhere pretty much my whole life.

ISTP? I guess I need to find myself a friend so I can compare?

MBTI
    ISF*
    Enneagram
    5 sx

Default INTP, and my experience

[QUOTE=shortnsweet;793276]I've been in serious relationships with 2 INTP's

I was in a long term relationship with an INTP-9. He did not display too much of a sense of humor, but enjoyed others sense of humor quite a lot. I am still very good friends with him to this day. He is very dependable and someone you can always count on to do the right thing and be a stand up sorta fellow. If given a little push, he will be a leader, but always a joiner if there is fun to be had. He is not afraid to try new things, but may not come up with the idea on his own. He is by no means unintelligent, but I have to admit, he is quite often in his own reality. When given a job, he will complete it without fail. Things that interest him, he is very knowledgeable about. He plans ahead, is very good with his finances, a very good provider, you will rarely find him at loose ends. Very steady, very stable, not over exciting, but a very good person and one I want in my corner when things are not going my way! He is a person that you MUST take the lead when it comes to affection and personal time in order to have your needs met. He is very willing to meet those needs once he is aware of them, but will rarely take the initiative on his own. I hope this helps you.

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    I've always had a close INTJ around somewhere pretty much my whole life.

ISTP? I guess I need to find myself a friend so I can compare?
    of course!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I like ISTPs...